Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meher_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
There is a lump in my throat and it hurts
Uday Sir few days back said "Real story has just begin Now it's ending this soon. I I am sad because I don't think so now we'll be able to watch Namit and Palak together. Such a brilliant actors and what a wonderful Chemistry they share. Nothing will be same.. Why good shows doesn't work on Indian Television? I was mentally prepared for 180 Episodes but now I am not okay.
An_Introvert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Reaching its climax?
Don't know how soon it is.

Wish we had got numbers.
Then channel would have atleast extended it for few more months.
An_Introvert thumbnail
So everyones gut feeling was right after all.

The sudden fast pace of the show did raise doubts.
They are logically wrapping it up
An_Introvert thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meher_

Uday Sir few days back said "Real story has just begin Now it's ending this soon. I I am sad because I don't think so now we'll be able to watch Namit and Palak together. Such a brilliant actors and what a wonderful Chemistry they share. Nothing will be same.. Why good shows doesn't work on Indian Television? I was mentally prepared for 180 Episodes but now I am not okay.

Same.

Just recently things got so exciting. And I was anticipating all those scenarios we would get to see but no!!!
Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I am shattered to say the least.
Very sad that the kind of shows we guys like at least I can speak for myself have no takers and the other variety that abounds I will never ever be able to watch. very sad for myself I am feeling.

I just cannot watch mindless crap.

I really hope Namit and Palak get the career they deserve and the makers as well because they have done a most fabulous job and given us perfect episodes one after the other.
war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Meher_

exactly meher. i was prepared for 180... that meant 2.5mnths more.
now if its just 20/25 epis more i dont know what to say ðŸ˜­
can they not go at the pre written pace and finisb the remaining 60 episodes as a web series? ðŸ˜­
sunitas123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Palak said few more days or weeks at the most...
Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
And to be brutally frank it's also the channels's fault.
How can they change the timings so abruptly without any promos, etc. and after so many episodes have aired and that too for a high-on-content show??????? 

Just to pull the plug???

Sony does this repeatedly and I am so sick of it.

Either they should not even decide to air shows that are path breaking or they should give two hoots to TRP and they should stick to the same timing!!😈

And at the end of it it's a tragedy all around, for us the die-hard fans, for the actors and the creative team who have put their heart and soul into the show and we guys who have gone that extra mile to show our devotion and appreciation for the show.

I am so so so angry right now!

Have just walked in after work and to this horrible news!!!

UPSET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😭 
A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Both sound so disappointed here! ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

Wish we could help somehow! It's sad that it is not even given it's 180 episodes, although no surprises here, they did the same with EDKV :(

Atleast here a logical end is promised!! Hope for the best. 
sunitas123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
It is frustrating... the very plot of the show climax was KK-Sid confrontation, it is happening on wed I think this week itself... so guess Karva etc may need to ne cancelled, since they cant fast-track that bit...or maybe they can?