Users

Frequent Posters

Meher_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Padmajaan

No that means there will be both Sid PS and Sid Anu scenes tonight.😆

Obviously ðŸ˜†

But still his asking to see which option will get more votes and good thing is it's 50-50 on twitter 
Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
He better answer people's question about how true this news is.😡
Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Why can't channels be happy knowing that they have a limited and highly dedicated fanbase for a particular show??????????????????
Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^money bro
Fandom doesn't fetch money
cool_tweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: najma123

^money bro

Fandom doesn't fetch money

Hmm bitter truth . But y no promos of the show? Y no rerun of the show?? Y not use every means to promote the show? Many don't even know such shows exists
Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cool_tweety

Hmm bitter truth . But y no promos of the show? Y no rerun of the show?? Y not use every means to promote the show? Many don't even know such shows exists

Bloody  Sony
noexcuse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
If they take shows off air soon then why show different content. At least 150 episodes toh dete.

Why this news today? Why couldn't we just enjoy few happy episodes?
cool_tweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: noexcuse

If they take shows off air soon then why show different content. At least 150 episodes toh dete.

Why this news today? Why couldn't we just enjoy few happy episodes?

Y change the time slot ? We were happy with 11 p.m slot. Was all these planned so that the newly started so called romantic serial gains more popularity? In which all the male lead does is stare. What do u think if u axe this show we will end up seeing that show?? I will quit watching TV than watch that show.
Edited by cool_tweety - 5 years ago
Anonanon0306 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Probably I'm the only one feeling differently, but i am happy things are speeding up. This is the right pace for me and I was actually frustrated when it was going slow.. I would rather they keep it fast, impactful and end.. GoT style. They have 10 episodes too.. (even less now) but so impactful and tight! And the story is much more complex, so I am sure it can be done satisfactorily.
peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I was wondering if more breaks meant more commercials or more ads for Sony's shows.
Many times, advertisers use the not so reliable rating chart to decide which time slots they'll advertise in or more in. So maybe Sony was also in a bind.

That said, the channel is hugely to blame for not promoting or showing enough repeats. Changing time slot to 9:30 pm was the worst move. At least we could have gotten 180 eps at 11pm.

Even yesterday they said in tweet watch at 9:30, show starts 9:22pm Mon and Tue. Previously, it never started at 9:30 but 7-8 minutes late. With such crappy treatment, they shouldn't expect ratings ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡

Feel terrible for the cast, really wish they could continue as a web series.

Sometimes creatives won't confirm till channel does about ending. Plus I don't trust Uday much as his definitions of magical, true friendship differ from mine (or the dictionary's).

Audience is to be blamed, but us 11pm fans didn't want it early and Sony didn't advertise or start in time to draw new ones. 

The fast pace had me prepared for this. But always disappointing to tolerate going in circles for longer and having less of happy times. 
Edited by peachesnplums - 5 years ago