Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
How very very strange & bizarre!! They've never worked together right! Juhi said on KwK that Salman always ignored her in the 90s! Thank God Juhi's Dad ignored him/rejected the proposal!! Who in their right mind will marry a Salman!!! Her parents chose the best for her. She's extremely lucky & I am sure she knows it.
nigahen thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^^I don't think what he's saying is true. If Juhi said that he ignored her, then it's highly unlikely. Salman is known to hold grudges though.
Juhi is the most fortunate. 
Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† Bhai's SOH is quirky. The way he was trying to mess around with the reporter saying he is Amir πŸ˜†. 

Of course he was sarcastic. Who'd share these things openly to media especially if it's family rejection. πŸ˜†
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Well good then. Bhai has not lost all sense.
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Pehchaan.Kaun

πŸ˜† Bhai's SOH is quirky. The way he was trying to mess around with the reporter saying he is Amir πŸ˜†. 

Of course he was sarcastic. Who'd share these things openly to media especially if it's family rejection. πŸ˜†

of course he is being sarcastic... Maybe Juhi really didnt want to work with him and that's why he said that... Also his statement now that she can play his mother's role, make me think he does have some grudge against her...
Edited by anjs - 5 years ago
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Looks like he is pulling the host leg entire time.
unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Omg how can anyone take this seriously? He's clearly being sarcastic.
He's so adorbs here even in his weird outfit, lol.

I think the mother thing he said to Juhi is just a joke based on the double standard of how women hardly age and are given mother roles. I've heard him joke about that with Katrina too so I doubt he literally means it. He seems to have a a very sarcastic sense of humour which I tend to enjoy but it isn't everyone's cup of tea.
Who'll marry a criminal? Juhi's parents arent crazy to marry her her off to a "bhai"