Shashank Vyas AT #1 || Welcome Back Shashank!! - Page 5

Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by Bea1

This right there makes me miss EMP even more. She definitely spoilt us before.

Oh god kha gayi EMP...Hope she is fine .😭 whenever I login on forum I miss her a lottt💔 she used to uplift the whole environment of forum..Plz EMP come back..😭
Originally posted by ssuuvvii

Oh god kha gayi EMP...Hope she is fine .😭 whenever I login on forum I miss her a lottt💔 she used to uplift the whole environment of forum..Plz EMP come back..😭

I was also very good friends with her during BV days...we used to have a lot of fun in the JaGan AT. She's funny too...I hope she's alright. I thought I'd be reunited with her here...
the best part of the show is shanky is looking like shanky, like he looks in real life. He is doing good in all the scenes, fight scene was good, i feel the story is rushed. i like son dad scenes, but there are not many. also, i liked the scene with his sister and BIL. his mom is good too, why is there no scene between mom and son in private with roop explaining his POV..hoping to see more family scenes. he gave us what we asked.. now just want TRP to go up, it will definitely go up, but i want it to go up lot more..rememebr in BV and JNDSD whenever shanky was there TRP was up, the concept is really good and relatable..its not forced social message ..just needs more creativity and scenes.
Originally posted by Libra123

Hi all shankians, Can someone provide a WU everyday, as i will be able to catch up much later with the epis.
hi rama nice  2 see u.
i was just ystrdy was thinking abt u.and u came
btw do u rembr ur twitter A/C's PW. i havnt seen u tweeting anything. u said long ago that u sort of missed PW.
i like the book bag of roop. waise i like how he is playing college going guy suits him bc he looks so young😃
Edited by tiny15 - 5 years ago
btw can any1 tell me if they r facing same prob like me or not.
wenever i post anywhere sumtimes if hav given space btn 2 lines there cums lot of blank space
Edited by ButterflyOnRose - 5 years ago
Edited by ButterflyOnRose - 5 years ago
Edited by tiny15 - 5 years ago