Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Kya Laachi Dasyu Lok wapas aa gayi?

Who's that muddy man? Going by his getup, it seems he has come to give shraap to Alexander!! 😆 Kahin ye shishya Chanakya ko bachane to nahin aaya?! And why are they posing as statues? 

Does this mean another insane track awaiting us? ðŸ˜•

Pata nahin kya kya dekhna baki hai!! ðŸ¤£
Edited by Vaishnavi_ - 5 years ago
luckySnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vaishnavi_

Kya Laachi Dasyu Lok wapas aa gayi?

Who's that muddy man? Going by his getup, it seems he has come to give shraap to Alexander!! 😆 Kahin ye shishya Chanakya ko bachane to nahin aaya?! And why are they posing as statues? 

Does this mean another insane track awaiting us? ðŸ˜•

Pata nahin kya kya dekhna baki hai!! ðŸ¤£

Olympias too a statue...aur sabhi upar balcony ki taraf dekhte rahe Hain...
Edited by luckySnow - 5 years ago
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hmm... looks like Laachi is back home. I expect the Puru-Laachi reconciliation will be a long-drawn affair. I never quite felt the love between them in the first place so I am not sure about the "judaai ka dard" between them being convincing at all. 
Jab tak battle sequence dekhne ko milega tab tak hum log uss mein dilchaspi kho chuke honge. Pata chale episodes 259-260 mein hi battle + voiceover daal kar khatm kar de show ko. ðŸ˜²
Edited by inlieu - 5 years ago
luckySnow thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

Hmm... looks like Laachi is back home. I expect the Puru-Laachi reconciliation will be a long-draw affair. I never quite felt the love between them in the first place so I am not sure about the "judaai ka dard" between them being convincing at all. 

Jab tak battle sequence dekhne ko milega tab tak hum log uss mein dilchaspi kho chuke honge. Pata chale episodes 259-260 mein hi battle + voiceover daal kar khatm kar de show ko. ðŸ˜²

I also never felt any spark between these two...dilchaspi to ja hi chuki hai for me final nail in coffin will be that rakhi scene
luckySnow thumbnail
That muddy man is standing next to olympias means he is not enemy. 
inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: luckySnow

That muddy man is standing next to olympias means he is not enemy. 

Actually, I thought Sameksha was just imitating him for some off-screen fun. ðŸ˜†
luckySnow thumbnail

Actually, I thought Sameksha was just imitating him for some off-screen fun. ðŸ˜†

No she isn't...I still not able to grasp the purpose she is in India... Something collosal planned by CVS ...why is she here in India!!! CVS gonna do something that will be called as baap of all distortions...
inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: luckySnow

No she isn't...I still not able to grasp the purpose she is in India... Something collosal planned by CVS ...why is she here in India!!! CVS gonna do something that will be called as baap of all distortions...

You're right! I just saw her instagram video! Me too, I just can't seem to figure out why she is (still) in India. I love Sameksha and her Olympias is far more interesting than all the characters on the show, except Alexander of course (or maybe as much as him), but it doesn't seem logical that she is still around. 

I really hope what you're saying won't happen because they will destroy the story completely. ðŸ˜†
luckySnow thumbnail

You're right! I just saw her instagram video! Me too, I just can't seem to figure out why she is (still) in India. I love Sameksha and her Olympias is far more interesting than all the characters on the show, except Alexander of course (or maybe as much as him), but it doesn't seem logical that she is still around. 

I really hope what you're saying won't happen because they will destroy the story completely. ðŸ˜†

As I said something big is planned by CVS ...I trust them they will stunning everyone