Story importance on show

salmagurl21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi guys, just want to know what do you expect from the show going forward? The show is going with the "obstacles for the lead ahead of their love confession". Their has to be some point where this ends and the happiness begins. I dont think pammi is dead. Happiness will come back to vivan and meera's relationship soon enough. Change will come but the way the writers want to go with them fighting and distant. I am hopeful that they sort everything out and mervaan becomes one again with a possible love confession to follow. Happiness is in wait. Just wait for it to come. :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
No idea where meevaan's story is going .it seems cvs have no interest to show meervaan's happiness in near future.
salmagurl21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ILTHBEB

No idea where meevaan's story is going .it seems cvs have no interest to show meervaan's happiness in near future.

We can hope and pray watching the preview scene videos to see if they go in a good or bad direction with story and meervan. Changes happen with obstacles coming to the lead couple. We see them in scenes of happy sad or mad and that is all I need to watch the show for them. I am also hoping for mervaan but we hope and be patient for their union.
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
We understand the importance of drama and twists in a show, the problem is neither MeerVaan or the audience have had a break from the misunderstandings or problems. 

The writers need to show a proper love story, trust and understanding between MeerVaan.  Even if they argue or do not agree they should be conflicted and not react physically.
Slapping, raising hands, pushing and pulling or breaking their marriage in the most typical way, HAS TO STOP!.

The writers need to remember that Vivaan Kapoor is a smart business tycoon, he should not be shown helpless in a kidnapping situation.  Meera is honest and strong but she should not be shown above the law.