(17+) AdiYa OS: Drive-thru movie date

vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Dear all -  couldn't stop myself from writing and AdiYa OS after long - All the beautiful heart warming scenes of AdiYa that we've had of late left me longing for more ..And so here's a shot for the weekend - My imagination taking the form of words again ..

It would help to imagine AdiYa in the car and the recent car scene was an inspiration to write this. Imagine them all along when you read - Sorry kiddos less than 17 ..I really cannot write much for you guys because when it comes to AdiYa I cannot stop myself!!

Do ignore mistakes as I wrote this in a rush - and do leave your comments! Thanks and enjoy!!

AdiYa OS: Drive-thru movie date!

Aditya found himself getting more and more drawn toward Zoya with each passing day. And no, this feeling wasn't just the longing of wanting to be with a friend - it was a lot more, he knew it - her presence around him made him feel weak. Her hug sent shivers down his spine - her touch felt like his skin was on fire -- while he thought she was very very comfortable in his presence -- the way friends are -- he couldn't be the same. Something about her made him forget his words, made him forget where he was and made him lose himself in her when she was around. 

It felt good no doubt, but he was scared - scared of the thought the he might ruin their friendship if he told her what he felt -- and even if there was this small chance that she felt the same way -- he still couldn't be sure it was the right thing -- after all he had failed miserably in his opinion as a husband in the past and he couldn't risk ruining the life of the girl who had just about picked up the pieces and rebuilt herself. Leaving town was the only way to distance himself from Zoya because she always came up with excuses for them to spend time together - as friends in her opinion - but he could no longer do it as a friend. His every waking and sleeping moment was consumed by her memories and thoughts and he even imagined them kissing and laying naked in bed together. With such thoughts it was hard for him to stay just friends with her and pretend like he didn't care more.

Aditya began packing his bags, when the phone rang. It was Zoya - A part of him didn't want to answer the call, while another part was just too excited to receive the call. Finally, he picked the phone. "Adi" said Zoya's voice excitedly - "there's a new drive-in theater that's opened in town and I have 2 tickets to their first show - it's a horror movie and you know I'm still scared of horror movies, so you're coming with me and I'm not taking no for an answer. I'll meet you at the end of your street and pick you up from there in ten" Adi tried to protest and make excuses but Zoya wouldn't have it - he still was in punishment mode and wasn't allowed to say No to her!. Knowing that it was a lost cause to argue with her any further, he decided to get ready and go - this was the last time - he would leave early next morning he told himself. He pulled out a black muscle tee from his closet and a pair of Bermuda shorts to go with, sprayed on his favorite perfume and raced down to the end of his street ..Zoya was there soon enough and picked him up and both were on their way to the drive-in. Zoya was dressed in a transparent black top with a lace bralette underneath and a long flowing black skirt with a white floral design all over. She looked prettier than ever he thought and he could never get used to the change in her. It never failed to amaze him - how much progress this shy, timid girl had made in the past 6 months. He tried to look out the window and distract himself from her extremely attractive presence. Zoya noticed Adi lost in thought during the drive and shook him out of his reverie..."A penny for your thoughts, Aditya" Zoya said .."umm...nothing zoya, I just want you to always be this happy and cheerful in your life..."Adi said. "That I will be, now that I have my best friend back with me" she said. Adi gulped and was grateful that they were pulling into the theater. Zoya showed the guard their tickets and drove to a spot right in front of the big screen and parked the car!

The ads and previews were going on and Adi asked Zoya if she'd like some popcorn - he needed an excuse to get out of the car for a bit - she was too hot for him to feel normal inside the confines of the car - all the more with it being dark outside - as he walked to the concessions stand he couldn't help notice couples in other cars making out and kissing to their hearts content. Adi had to control his feelings for Zoya - it was just this night - tomorrow he'd be gone he told himself.

He got back to the car with the popcorn and soda and just in time for the movie. The movie started and the lights that were lighting up the field  went out. Zoya rolled down the windows a bit letting the cool breeze blow in. She placed her palm on Aditya's thigh nudging him to share the popcorn - Adi handed over the entire bucket of popcorn to her ..Her palm on his thigh was the last thing he wanted. It was hard for him to control his feelings as it is! She took the popcorn with her other hand, but her other palm was still fixed on his thigh.

"Uh Zoya?" Adi said, turning to her with an awkward smile on his face.
"Hm?" She turned to him, her eyebrows raised in question. "Did you need something?"
"What are you doing?"
"Watching the movie."
"That's not what I mean."
"Then what do you mean Adi?" 
"Umm...nothing" 

Adi groaned before turning back around and trying to relax again. Thirty minutes into the movie, and Zoya was scared out of her wits. She knew this was a horror film but she had hoped there wouldn't be as much of a fear factor. She ended up in the back seat with her knees up to her chest, cowering in fear. The movie was scaring the hell out of her, and being in the dark was not helping. Every suspense and sudden scare, she yelped a little, hiding her face behind her bent legs. Adi was grinning looking at her reaction - some part of the old zoya after all still existed in her!

He got out of the car and opened the door next to her. She jumped in fear but Adi slid in next to her and closed the door behind himself.
"I almost forgot how much of a scaredy cat you actually are." He laughed at her. "Oh drop it." she blurted out, annoyed. She scooted a little closer to Adi and lay her head on his shoulder so she could hide in it when the music became intense. He lifted his arm and wrapped it around her, pulling her closer to him. This was normal for her and she didn't feel awkward, he thought. She has always been comfortable enough around him, and they've always been close. But Adi was breaking into a sweat. With Zoya in such close proximity, he could focus on nothing - forget watching the movie.

Adi's hand was currently on her side, rubbing her upper arm gently. That soothed her a little and gave her courage to peek at the screen. She glanced at him and noticed tiny beads of sweat on his face. She took out a box of tissues she had in her car and began wiping his face - the movie was anyway too scary for her to watch. Adi's face was feeling hot - the rush of hormones in his body was doing all the wrong things to him he thought.

"The movie is scary, alright" Zoya said "It's okay to be scared, Adi - some people sweat when scared and some peoples hearts race. Here feel my heart beat so fast" Saying that she took his palm and placed it on her left breast - for him to feel her heart race. Adi couldn't think straight - he was not scared of the movie - this girl was so innocent he thought - that all the more made him want her - "Can you feel my heart?" Zoya asked ..Adi's hands were partly on her skin and partly on the transparent top that she'd worn ..he might have even been able to feel her ow erect nipple ..he quickly withdrew his hand with a quick yes .."here drink some soda, zoya and take it easy - it's only a movie" he said reassuringly as he once again side hugged her to make her feel better.

Zoya was not all that very innocent as Adi made her out to be - she sure could sense something different about his behavior in their last couple outings- adi was trying his best to pretend to be watching the movie ..zoya had all her attention on him - his chiseled face ..those flawless biceps, his masculine perfume suddenly started making her feel awkward too ..suddenly she became conscious of his side hug ..Now it was her turn to break into a sweat and start feeling warm...perhaps she knew what Adi felt and the fact that he still had never crossed a line between them doubled her respect for him. 

Suddenly there was a loud noise from the movie that startled her and she dug her face into his chest and hugged him tight. His hand moved on to her back. and then he held her and straightened her up. "Zoya, are you alright" he asked. "You are shivering" ..Luckily she had a blanket in her car which he wrapped around them. 

"Hug me, Adi" Zoya said - I need your warmth more than the blanket..."Zoya.." Adi began ..but she reminded him that he couldn't say NO ..So he hugged her ..She got closer and without his knowledge his hand slid up under her shirt but stayed at her side. Zoya placed her hand on his and started rubbing his hand on her side to warm her up. The spot where he was touching her body tingled and shot signals straight to between her legs. She clenched her thighs together, and nibbled on her bottom lip. Adi could take it no more. His hand slid out from her shirt, and he turned to her. Before he could say anything, she placed her soft lips on his. Adi was surprised - as surprised as when she had hugged him on his return from Paris...His right hand came up to cup the back of her head, holding her in place as he devoured her mouth. His left hand was sliding up her things, and up her ribcage. 

Suddenly he broke away realizing what he had let himself do..but not for long. Zoya pushed him against the back of the seat and propped herself on his lap. She took his hands and placed them on her chest as if she was signaling him to go ahead. With her eyes gazing into his she signaled to him to go on. He grabbed her boobs and started kneading them. Zoya gasped as a shock zipped through her body, and he immediately plunged his tongue into her mouth, and explored.

He pulled her closer to him and pulled her shirt off along with her bra. One of his hands grabbed her ass, and the other held her tit in place as he sucked on her nipple. His tongue swirled around it, and his lips tugged on it. He moved her on to the seat and kneeled in front of her on the car floor - Zoya helped him take off his tee revealing his well toned body and abs. This was not the first time she was seeing him top naked but this time felt very different indeed.
He kissed her up from her boobs up to her neck. Zoya moaned softly. His mouth met hers again and their tongues made love with each other.
He sucked in a breath and his eyes widened as he gazed down at her with an intensity that she thought might set her on fire. Her curly hair was a wild untamable mess. "You're the most stunning woman I have ever laid eyes on." He mumbled. Her eyes widened in surprise. He took her nipple in his mouth and massaged it with his tongue, causing her to squirm with need. He took off the rest of her clothes and kissed her slowly down her stomach, and her eyes locked to his as he traveled lower than her navel.

His tongue dipped into her pussy, and she bit her lip as he tasted her. And then his tongue circled her c*** in slow motions. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head, and both of her hands grasped on to his hair.
Zoya was lost in a sea of pleasure. Her head moved from side to side as she thrust her pussy onto his mouth and finally she shivered from the waves of pleasure that began taking over her. He climbed up her body. He had a sensuous smile on his face, but awe was shining in his eyes as he gazed at her. He slowly kissed her, and she slowly kisssed him back as her body relaxed from her orgasm. 

He spared no time in undressing his bottom half and lowered his hips on to hers , and she felt his cock gliding through her slick folds. He braced the top half of his body with his elbows, and his hands were gripping her hair tightly as he kissed her. With a slight shift of his hips, his bulbous head slid into her opening. He reached down and gripped the base of his dick, using his hand to rub his head up and down her c***. He focused on her c*** for a few seconds before guiding it back to her opening. He shoved forward a little and she felt him parting her . He pulled back a little and slid forward, half of his cock inside of her. He paused and his body tensed up. 

Zoya was breathing hard and letting out little moans, trying to adjust to his huge size. She gripped his shoulders tightly. He pulled out an inch and shoved back in. They both groaned. Soon the car was filled with the sound of his hips meeting her. He bent down and kissed her again, and thrust into her wildly seeking his release.  "Aditya" ...Zoya moaned. He leaned back and placed her legs over his shoulders, and his hands gripped the backs of her knees, opening her up wider for him. His moans grew louder.."Zoya ...I.." was all he could let out as he released into her...He couldn't have felt more at ease.. He let his now limp body relax on top of her while they both gazed with sensuous intensity into each others eyes for what seemed like eternity. Suddenly becoming aware of the time, he pulled some tissues, and they cleaned themselves up a bit before putting their clothes back on.

"So what does this mean?" Zoya asked him. He stared at her with a blank yet filled-with-pride expression on his face thinking about his escape planned for the next day ..could he still do that ..? was this just a one night stand? ..could he commit himself to Zoya...what if he ruined her life too ..he was too scared and confused to say anything ... "It means..."' he began saying ..when a loud horn sounded behind them ..The movie was over the cars were pulling out and they needed to make way ..Zoya quickly took to the wheel and started driving out . ..Not wanting to put her best friend on the spot Zoya confidently began "Don't worry, Adi ..We had a good night ..we still are the best of friends - and don't ever think anything can take that way ..let's just upgrade our status to FWB" she said with a wink ..."FWB?? what's that??" Aditya said. "Aditya Hooda, you really need to get more  on social media and keep up with the times...Let's just say we are 'friends with benefits'" she said as she dropped him off at the end of his street and threw a kiss and waved a bye to him. Indeed Adi was astounded by this forward and changed Zoya but a new feeling had taken over him and he very much wanted to stay back and explore this feeling - a feeling that couldn't help him stop grinning.

Edited by vandana21 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adiyalove thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ohhoo nicee... And plzz do continue  your double date also waiting  eagerly 
vdna thumbnail
So I've added and updated the story!!! Do leave feedback so I can improve next time! Thanks a bunch! Have a great weekend y'all ..Have to wait 2 full days for the shirtless scene ..:(((
princy48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This is jus so hot my dear☺️..loved it ...loved it so  much..keep  wirting such amazing stuff⭐️Edited by princy48 - 5 years ago
HC_Rabia thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
So hot and awesome☺️
Loved it😳
vdna thumbnail
Aww..thanks :)) your siggy pics are super!!

Originally posted by: Rabialuvsadiya

So hot and awesome☺️

Loved it😳

Adiya45 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
This is HOT ☺️
Wow di 😳
Outstanding OS
Beautifully written 
Loved it ❤️
Keep writing more di 

Edited by Adiya45 - 5 years ago
potterhead14 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Zoya was not all that very innocent as Adi made her out to be

Absolutely loved this part ^. She might look naive and innocent but she can sense what's going on with aditya
It was just wonderful as always di.
Acha btw are you a writer? 
Songbird12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow this was so HOTTT!
Amazing OS
Cant wait to see how Adi will keep himself away from Zoya when he'll feel something different like this for her!
vdna thumbnail
Aww..so glad you liked it :) means a lot to me :)
yes I do think zoya will figure out Adi ..in fact she's probably overdoing her friendship stuff to get him out of his sadness ..after all he did the same sort of thing after her suicide attempt ..so eager to see how the story proceeds!! love them sooo much :)

and no no i'm no writer :) ..I just dabble a bit here and there based on my mood and such :) 

Zoya was not all that very innocent as Adi made her out to be

Absolutely loved this part ^. She might look naive and innocent but she can sense what's going on with aditya
It was just wonderful as always di.
Acha btw are you a writer?