EPI 40 : IShika Entry + Tashan + BroSis

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
ok the episode was good. the fight scene was dame cool no OTT just simple scene but so impactful. 

donal has enter the show today. welcome to ROOP show😳 i liked the small scene of rooshika even though they didn't talk much i like their scene. the fight between palak and ishika indicates they will have many more in future and roop will try to solve their issues😆

i do hope rooshika gets some sweet BG soon this adds more flavor to the jodi😉 

what i liked was himani and roop scene omg i thought himani will get torture after marriage, her husband and MIL will made her a servant but i am so so happy she is fine. she got a husband who supports her and wants to make her a policewali👏👏 himani and roop always had that connection brosis type sa. she didn't eat imli ki chatni for 15 years bc roop didn't awww that touched my heart alot. such a sweet scene of trio i liked it alot. 

anyone else happy seeing himani as himani. she didn't get change bc i am so happy himani is himani

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

ok the episode was good. the fight scene was dame cool no OTT just simple scene but so impactful. 

donal has enter the show today. welcome to ROOP show😳 i liked the small scene of rooshika even though they didn't talk much i like their scene. the fight between palak and ishika indicates they will have many more in future and roop will try to solve their issues😆

i do hope rooshika gets some sweet BG soon this adds more flavor to the jodi😉 

what i liked was himani and roop scene omg i thought himani will get torture after marriage, her husband and MIL will made her a servant but i am so so happy she is fine. she got a husband who supports her and wants to make her a policewali👏👏 himani and roop always had that connection brosis type sa. she didn't eat imli ki chatni for 15 years bc roop didn't awww that touched my heart alot. such a sweet scene of trio i liked it alot. 

anyone else happy seeing himani as himani. she didn't get change bc i am so happy himani is himani

i liked  2days  epi except ishika's entry.dont like her attitude or dressing sense.and nor actress acting.
i m still saying shes not fit as lead 4 long running show. hopefully RS realizes it soon.

yes fight scene was not OTT.

but i dint like scene of ishika wid roop. only roop was gud .
sorry bani i cant control myself

and yes even i liked  himani & roop & also gaurav as himani's hubby.
i was thinking if he was also bad like jigna's hubby but liked them

rest epi was so gud.
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
havent seen it yet. i liked yesterday's episode a lot though...im just enjoying getting to watch Shashank at his best...with great scenes...
i dont think ill watch for a love story here...been there, done that...gotten burnt...in fact gotten badly scarred for life...it's easier if you dont watch a daily show for a jodi ...bec that always has a heartbreaking end result...stick to solo actors...
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiny15

i liked  2days  epi except ishika's entry.dont like her attitude or dressing sense.and nor actress acting.

i m still saying shes not fit as lead 4 long running show. hopefully RS realizes it soon.

rest epi was so gud.

it was a nice episode. her yellow dress was bit turn off but just saw few minutes of her scene need more before i say anything. yes himani is in safe hand and i am so happy the actress didn't get change😳
tiny15 thumbnail
me 2 not going 2 watch the show now 4 jodi unless RS really brings sum1 gud opp. sv as his lead who can not just act 2 his level but match in luks & screen presence also.
 i m not saying i wont watch  LS now 4 jodi  bcoz that i hav 2 do but will do wid half heart. will join AT also.but no shipping srsly.

RS has really made bad choice 4 FL in terms of sv level.generally in her shows both ML & FL r either fab & matching or av. not like one is fab & oder one is  av. dont know why she did this here? i think she only saw luks & ht of FL 2 match sv or mite b ishika wont hav much SS .

i want this show 2 b a hit & run  atleast for 2 or 2.5yrs which its capable of but cant tolerate such av actress 4 so long that 2 as main FL. if shes shown as temporary it wud'd been gud.
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: yanks28

havent seen it yet. i liked yesterday's episode a lot though...im just enjoying getting to watch Shashank at his best...with great scenes...

i dont think ill watch for a love story here...been there, done that...gotten burnt...in fact gotten badly scarred for life...it's easier if you dont watch a daily show for a jodi ...bec that always has a heartbreaking end result...stick to solo actors...

it was a nice episode u will enjoy it. SV is doing a fab job and i am liking this character. oh ouch which jodi has broken your heart this bad? 

trust me i got burned so many times and its funny i heal and then again i get heartbroken. shipping a jodi is a hardtask it can hurt badly. 
.Shiva. thumbnail

me 2 not going 2 watch the show now 4 jodi unless RS really brings sum1 gud opp. sv as his lead who can not just act 2 his level but match in luks & screen presence also.

i m not saying i wont watch  LS now 4 jodi  bcoz that i hav 2 do but will do wid half heart. will join AT also.but no shipping srsly.

RS has really made bad choice 4 FL in terms of sv level.generally in her shows both ML & FL r either fab & matching or av. not like one is fab & oder one is  av. dont know why she did this here? i think she only saw luks & ht of FL 2 match sv or mite b ishika wont hav much SS .

i want this show 2 b a hit & run  atleast for 2 or 2.5yrs which its capable of but cant tolerate such av actress 4 so long that 2 as main FL. if shes shown as temporary it wud'd been gud.

i also want this show to be hit. the concept of this show is amazing. if women has suffer so has man in some terms. so i am ready to see what happens in this show. 

tiny15 thumbnail
it was a nice episode. her yellow dress was bit turn off but just saw few minutes of her scene need more before i say anything. yes himani is in safe hand and i am so happy the actress didn't get change😳

i agree.
yup its ur POV if u like her acting or not.

and i m happy 2 see himani in safe hands.gaurav sharma is really a gud actor . i liked him since phulwa days. he played kid  phulwa's kulfiwala & later jijaji wid that surve's ckt 

Edited by tiny15 - 5 years ago
jaanulovejaanam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I liked ishika entry but what i loved most was rooplak part .specially palak is so funny and unique types .😆
If palak became roop wife,god knows what will happen to roop ,he will keep running behind er to make him understand and same palak will do so .😆

Height diff i find a bit odd and cute too btw rooplak .
Both acted their scenes perfectly according to their characters.

As per ishika entry ,although i didnt like her acting much but loved her tit for tat on palak as palak should not say bad for her father even if it was ishika mistake .

Roop himani bond was again bestest part of epi .
.Shiva. thumbnail

rest epi was so gud.

i agree.
yup its ur POV if u like her acting or not.

and i m happy 2 see himani in safe hands.gaurav sharma is really a gud actor . i liked him since phulwa days. he played kid  phulwa's kulfiwala & later jijaji wid that surve's ckt 

like i said dolly i won't judge her by seeing 2 minutes scene. she is the lead FL and i give chances till i know nothing can happen. i also like him. i did see him somewhere but where forgot. i am happy the cast is good😳