Ishq (A Plus) Junaid Khan, Momal Khalid , Shehroz Sabzwari ,Ghana Ali

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello everybody.😊
Hip : 

The drama, a project for A Plus will also star Junaid Khan and Momal Khalid in pivotal roles 

She nailed playing the jealous sister in law in Sun Yara and the lead titular character in Sawera. From positive to negative, Ghana Ali has done a wide variety of roles and earned critical acclaim for whatever she has done.

Even though we have been seeing this young star in positive avatars for her recent plays, Ghana Ali has always appealed to us in negative roles, because she brings out all her characters with a meanness, unique to her alone. (And this we mean in an entirely praiseworthy sense)

And so, much to our delight, we're glad, she is returning to playing a vamp in her upcoming serial titled Ishq for A Plus TV.

Wanting to know more about the play, HIP reached out to Ghana and this is what she shared with us,

"After doing a lot of positive characters, I have decided to go back and do more negative because I get more margin to play with my characters this way. Ishq is a production for A Plus and it will also star Junaid Khan and Momal Khalid along with Shahroz Sabzwari and I in the lead roles."

Shahroz Sabzwari feels honored being a star husband

Ghana says she cannot reveal much about the play and her character for now because it is a surprise for her fans. However, she describes having a ball shooting for Ishq. "Its always such positive energy on the set with such good people around."

On the work front Ghana Ali has been keeping very busy. She is currently shooting for Ishq and another surprise project for ARY Digital, details about which we'll bring you soon.

Edited by awida - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail

Poor guy he needs a break like his cousin Shehzad who gets big projects.😆
Junaid is here with Momal. can't wait for them.
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

How are they cousins?
awida thumbnail

I was talking about Sheroz Sabzwari and Shehzad Shiekh . Sheroz' mom is Safeena Shiekh sister of Javed Shiekk. this made S and S cousins.😃
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Never knew behroz married javeds sister
awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Never knew behroz married javeds sister

I thought it was a well known truth.😕 but I guess because I am an outsider I do lots of researches about actors , where you don't need it , because you were watching Pakistani dramas since maybe the last decade!😃
...mano... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I thought it was a well known truth.😕but I guess because I am an outsider I do lots of researches about actors , where you don't need it , because you were watching Pakistani dramas since maybe the last decade!😃

I also know that since very long.
awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...mano...

I also know that since very long.

Yes. they are a famous family. ðŸ˜ƒ
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Originally posted by: awida

I thought it was a well known truth.😕 but I guess because I am an outsider I do lots of researches about actors , where you don't need it , because you were watching Pakistani dramas since maybe the last decade!😃

Nope i only started watching after Humsafar, but why do you need to do research? 😆
awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Nope i only started watching after Humsafar, but why do you need to do research? 😆

it comes by profession I guess!🤔 I am a teacher.😆
Edited by awida - 5 years ago