Bepannah,My thoughts, Hearts and flowers

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah ~My thoughts ~ep 88 18.7.18.  Hearts and flowers ..

The title alludes to extreme sentimentality, and by Jove! the episode is it!! However jokes apart its sweetly romantic. Something all warm to. Flowers  are seen as linked to an expression,  of warmth, joy, respect reverence. They are natures boon of beauty ,fragrance, with great physical and spiritual healing purposes too. Poetically  flowers can be seen as mood builders. Flowers gifted to near and dear ones continue to be the most popular show of love and appreciation, for many occasions.

Zoya has reason enough to handpick a bunch of flowers to present to a dear friend Aditya. The variety of flowers represent the emotions he kindles in her heart. She always had a love hate relationship with Aditya. Like the variety of  hues of the flowers,  she cherishes a range of sentiments she feels for Aditya. Like before, presently too she  remains in awe of him .Always  banked on his support in the past .Today she  expects him still, to be beside her, in  all the phases of her life . How  smilingly, Zoya firmly clutches the flowers in a bunch. Reflects , yes indeed, once she was scattered like a kaleidoscope of colours. It  was Aditya ,who he collected her. Moulded her into a rainbow visible across the skies after   downpours. Such gratitude Zoya has for Aditya , that  she wonders if ever he will see what and how much  he means to her? Her dear, dear, friend Aditya Hooda.

Adi missed her peculiar, patent ways, her high class eloquent Urdu! He too was in awe of the way she was. Nothing can stop him of reliving that scene when they first met in Missouri. Right from, barging in ! snatching, what she was buying  for a loved one! giving her the chase ! the setting changes but not the people! was once again the replay of the thrilling activity! Indicates  the flowering of a beautiful friendship this time ,as opposed to many fall outs between them. The scene is marked by some contradiction, a pretty girl chasing a hooded petty thief ! perhaps. Adi pauses and looks back. Nothing has changed with her.. she still is  has enough clout to fight for what belongs to her!

But this is true also  that circumstances have  had an impact  on how colours, tones, shades have turned out to be when mixed on the palette of both Adi and Zoya's personalities . However, their catching out each other! Light  bickering like before, pulling each others legs  in the market square, and Zoya's hug! only goes to show the  long lasting colour  of sincere, loyal friendship that exists  between both them. Their  smiles speak of the bond that continues to connect them, in a bold and bright way for all the world to see. Its clear distance made their hearts grow fonder. The bunch of flowers up in the air! then raining on both, just like in Missouri, is a colourful spectacle that celebrates the colours their friendship brings back once more into their lives. Adi's lips once again curl up into a smile when she takes him for a petty thief! spurts out with high flown derogatory Urdu words! it's music to his ears!! it's friends reunion again!!!

Subdued romanticism. Even before the market place jolly repeat of olden times scene! At  home, Adi begins to thaw and tucks into the melt in the mouth cold ice cream. Adi is preoccupied with Zoya. How easily he suggests the anniversary be celebrated at Zosh its a practical idea. Besides it gives Adi perhaps the chance to interact with Zoya?His  conversation with Arjun, centres around Zoya. It's  like when one cannot stop referring to someone one, that one has a soft corner for. Adi enjoys talking about Zoya with his brother. One is given the impression that Zoya continues to mean something to him. Arjun could always sense it. But how profoundly can Adi sense what it is?that he exactly feels for Zoya?

Even in the hug sequence his hands just rest upon Zoya's shoulder, till she herself moves away from his chest. Does once bitten twice shy attitude, make him restrained? Maybe he respects her too much. Or he'd rather not have an  attraction toward's Zoya , come out as a product of a rebound of his foiled past with Pooja? Is he distant all the more, because he is not planning on staying for long? I find Adi's manner elusive. One minute he's back to being the old  Adi. Relaxed , witty, articulate  and next minute , I  wonder what's going through his head? Zoya on the other hand, aware of what he thinks remains, is bubbly, beaming , brimming with energy and changed as he himself  confesses before. Arjun.

At Zosh where he is bombarded with questions where? What did he do? His  answers are  again not sounded off and remain a mystery. Even  Zoya tries to prod, probe him. But  he just replies , was finding out himself. But the scene is interesting as along with Zoya too I began to belief that Adi  fancies Zoya. the way he stared at her at one point  when she waffles on about how Paris is her favourite city, city of romance.. I found Adi did praise her. Almost tells her he was away from her. But was never so not distant ,that he couldn't update himself on what she was achieving in her life. Zoya is assured that her friend Aditya is sincerely chuffed about her success. There  is even light flirting going from both sides.. like did he miss her or not?? Zoya being Zoya does business bartering with him! yes she'll help him out by organising the event! But in return she wants a promise from him he'll never leave again!! It's sad how he crosses his fingers, when he shakes hands with her on cracking the contract. This is the arrival of approaching shadows being cast to dim out the colourful flowers of fond friendship between them. For a moment the shadow passes. As  Adi phones the travel agent and postpones his flight. Adi does not cancel his flight.

What I saw as Adi's strength is how he underplays his mothers dislike of Zoya, which is niggling factor that Zoya brings up before him. He is a peaceful man, who strives to ensure  conflicts are resolved ,rather than fuelled out of proportions. Basically he wants  to see both Zoya and his mother on amicable terms..   

Dark colours of deception and guile, too show up in the episode as opposed to colourful flowers. Adi's scene with Anjana ,again cast shadows on the familial bonds. Whereas Adi is dead honest  with his mother about why he left. Anjana shows her insecurity and prefers Adi stay as her little boy forever. One sees she may be a major factor in ensuring he never grew up and remained tied to a woman's apron strings. Now one wonders its Anjana upbringing  that created problems in Adi and Pooja's married life. But Anjana's final duplicity is the feigned statement she gives Adi regards Sakshi leaving. No surprise either.. she mimes Sakshi's voices and tells Adi/Aditya she's not coming back! The apathy builds up for Aditya.. a good guy like him could do without this dark conspiracy of both his  parents..

I can see why he d rather leave than stay. This parental or rather maternal betrayal will be hard for Adi to bear. I feel the sooner Zoya comes out of the bubble and catches on Adi is planning to run, the better! That way  she can be his guide, his support and avert his decision to leave. As I see Zoya  as one who is a uniting force, rather than a dividing force..

The episode was great in terms of a befitting ! Adiya  style reunion. Where somewhere deep down I sense Adi still smarting from old wounds. Zoya is vivacious, brisk and up and running ,ready to support him should he stumble. Zoya will need all her energies to combat what he is up against..  why is  Adi leaving ?? and where to? yet again looms up. Yet the two being together once more, makes us all sentimental! They are two hearts, with a lasting fragrance  of fresh flowers..  bless their flowering friendship..hamlet53 19.7.18

Precap: greedy Zoya devours two ice cream cones! Adi watches her from the passenger seat . Slowly like the cold ice cream ,he too gradually melts by the spectacle of ice cream  binge caught  at the end of her  mouth.

Late post! Please pardon me.. was dealing with unavoidable circumstances..much love hammie.

Hammie's Bepannah Thoughts Index

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@hammie the most important thing for me in the episode was the promise was a handshake. Adi have option to leave the hand but if he does that his zoya would plunge to death. Remember the rooftop scene. It will be replayed. He will have to come back to protect his zoya. Zoya had told that day mujhe patha tha aap aayenge. That day a vision of adi and yash was showed. Somewhere I feel adi wants to act mature like yash because he feels that's why both women like loved him. But he will learn zoya loves him for what he is. 
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Shruthi..😃  and for me the most important thing is your  loyal commitment to my posts.. With a bowed head.. hammie is humbled.. I should be so lucky.. I have the nerve and cheek to post sooo Late.. and you welcome me with your generosity.. thank you shru...😃
@hammie the most important thing for me in the episode was the promise was a handshake. Adi have option to leave the hand but if he does that his zoya would plunge to death. Remember the rooftop scene. It will be replayed. He will have to come back to protect his zoya. Zoya had told that day mujhe patha tha aap aayenge. That day a vision of adi and yash was showed. Somewhere I feel adi wants to act mature like yash because he feels that's why both women like loved him. But he will learn zoya loves him for what he is.
 hain?? he wants to be like that.. erhhh.. was going to swear.. but seal my lips before you.. the thought is very interesting   Shruti.. but we too, like zoya love him the way he is... a man   transparent.. with a clean heart.. he is trustworthy and Zoya may have clocked on to that... was busy at home Shru.. so will read your phool post to      enjoy a good read.. much love.. yours hammie

mm250314 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful post about an amazing episode ...the scenes were natural refreshing subtle n laced with profound meanings ..

Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
beautiful analysis❤️
loved the way you explained flowers and colours with the situation

This is the arrival of approaching shadows being cast to dim out the colourful flowers of fond friendship between them. For a moment the shadow passes. As  Adi phones the travel agent and postpones his flight. Adi does not cancel his flight.

it was just a perfecttt episode
Hamlet53 thumbnail
helooo mm..😃... sorry mate for posting so late almost  thought of not posting  at all.. but then my habit took the better of me...
Wonderful post about an amazing episode ...the scenes were natural refreshing subtle n laced with profound meanings ..
yes... it was meant to be strong episode befitting Adi's return.. thanks for your much awaited response.. bit short..😛 but still valuable to me.. much love yours hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail
hellooo Maryam2..😃 lovely to see you on my late post
beautiful analysis❤️
loved the way you explained flowers and colours with the situation
thanks so much  for appreciating..
This is the arrival of approaching shadows being cast to dim out the colourful flowers of fond friendship between them. For a moment the shadow passes. As  Adi phones the travel agent and postpones his flight. Adi does not cancel his flight.
it was just a perfecttt episode
others may not fear.. Maryam..but I fear.. Adi leaving again... thanks for your continued support..

NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hammmaazzziinngg hammie.. hearts & flowers!! ❤️ ufff wat an episode it was & how equally wonderful are ur thoughts abt the epi,,,! 
Adi,, the mysterious Adi has my whole heart,,, 😳 Zoya fascinates him,, & he facsinates me hammie,, kia chhupa raha hai yeh,, sigh he is reading Zoya inside out,, Adi amuses me rn,, if he had to leave, y he came back at first place, ?? 😛 he wont be able to leave tat easily this time,, i hope so.. *fingercrossed*

& Zoya is reading him too,, she knows wat her Azeez Dost needs right now,, n she is in charge to fullfill her "duty"!! hammie wese she friendzoning Adi wud be most painful for him?? nahi?? his previous reletionship was destroyed by ths "friendship" tag, lets see how it will take turns from now on!! the episodes are really AdiYafied & im completely loving the journey at the moment😉,, 

without the tadka of ur thoughts ths journey wud be so colorless hammie,, luv & hugs!
mm250314 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the comments are lovely  ...  loved reading them ..this episode was full of sweet moments and even the next one ...the recreation of the chase scene was colourful n had evoked past memories in aditya ..aditya ran took her flowers as he knew she would come after her things ...the showering of flowers upon adiya was also  symbolic  ...the hug was open n in front of the public domain to suggest that their relationship is honest n pristine unlike that of  poosh ...aditya wanted to have some joyous moments in his life   and  so the prank      before others he was always guarded ..his mind is still plagued with some worries and in the hug he was detached ..and not embracing zoya with free spirit but it had made him happy n grateful ... he had got sukon with her warm gesture ...aditya asked arjun how do you know coz the private moments of calling zoya  ghalib were precious to him ..like couple secret talks 😆...the office scene was adorable ...zoya had asked had he missed her ...and yes was written allover aditya's  face 😆yet he countered her ques with a ques ...his phuchti kyon ho was cute ...both are soulmates and are always in each other's thoughts ...adtya wants to go back but this time zoya would pierce his heart like never before and the destiny shall also  play the part ...even arnoor can help to hold  adiya  together ...lets see 
Hamlet53 thumbnail
helooo Nusi😃... good to see you  white coat!   you managed to sneak away from emergencies?
Hammmaazzziinngg hammie.. hearts & flowers!! ❤️ ufff wat an episode it was & how equally wonderful are ur thoughts abt the epi,,,!  
yes... it touched many hearts.. for sure me just loved the light moments of fun and joy.. giggles and sniggers in the episode.. been a while since I laughed!😆
Adi,, the mysterious Adi has my whole heart,,, 😳 Zoya fascinates him,, & he facsinates me hammie,, kia chhupa raha hai yeh,, sigh he is reading Zoya inside out,, Adi amuses me rn,, if he had to leave, y he came back at first place, ?? 😛 he wont be able to leave tat easily this time,, i hope so.. *fingercrossed*
yes... that is my dread too... his presence fills the screen..
& Zoya is reading him too,, she knows wat her Azeez Dost needs right now,, n she is in charge to fullfill her "duty"!! hammie wese she friendzoning Adi wud be most painful for him?? nahi?? his previous reletionship was destroyed by ths "friendship" tag, lets see how it will take turns from now on!! the episodes are really AdiYafied & im completely loving the journey at the moment😉,, 
nusi... I am aware that friendship destroyed his previous relationship... I personally want him to differentiate between the two friendships... with Pooja she didn't let it go past the friendship.. with Zoya friendships blooms into  love??
without the tadka of ur thoughts ths journey wud be so colorless hammie,, luv & hugs!
thanks for stopping by.. without your views too, my thoughts are incomplete   so keep gracing the Bepannah forum... much love  as ever ,yours hammie