Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

friendlyghost08 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Thnx sneha for the live update...
I didn't get it why mehek suddenly loose her cool...after her shirt being torn by that spineless shaurya she was calm..bt what happened then..is coach sir told her to attack him...enough of this mu and hatred... i think cvs should keep mehek far away from shaurya for sometime...aur this shaurya πŸ˜‘  wo jakar apne daddy ji ke godi me betha rahe...aur uske faltu baap ke mu se mera sher..mera champion  sunte rahe🀒
dwriter thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the LU Sneha di...πŸ€—

Oh god..it's getting worse day by day...

Can someone plz help to solve the mystery of this man...Shaurya 😲

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Svetlana nd tantric...oh my...yeh kaisa combo hai???

Don't know where they are taking this story...

It's high time they need to think about the storyline nd characters...jaago cvs jaago...

Itna revenge toh kash di ke dark stories Mein bhi nahi hoti.. πŸ˜† ..
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
The last part is scary ...shaurya will save her ..but I guess mehak must suspect shaurya and her father behind her attack...more misunderstandings 
Vikki1 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
As a technical it was full of perfect drama. Liked Mahek's fighting spirit but it is too much. It is dishonest to take favor of Surya's good gesture. He wanted to out Mahek but now his heart is feeling guilty and trying to stop her rusticate order! But what does it mean? Liked Mahek did with them and still Saurya is worried for her.Mahek has lost the best opportunity to trap Saurya in his game and weakness but her anger has spoiled the biggest opportunity. Very very disappointed with story writer for how they have turned the beautiful reincarnation season in disgusting revenge never ended mu and crime track. Don't know which way they are going but I am sure if they will start love story I will not get it soon at least initial single or a couple of week, as writers have butchered both the characters of both if lead pair. Nothing hhasa hope soon for better.
jacinta_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update sneha..so as we predicted spinless principal listens to jugrag and rustigates mehak...mehak should hv controlled her anger but tearing her clothes and insulting her is the worst thing any human can do..why is shaurya feeling sad.he and jugrag should do bhangra after mehak between thrown out from college...seriously whats up bipolar boy...cant you just decide what do want...whether you genuinely love mehak or not...if not stay away and dont trouble her...svetlana and tantrik can go to hell for all i care
fizzyfairy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thankyou for the live update.πŸ‘ πŸ€—
snehatara thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Thabassum..

The last part is scary ...shaurya will save her ..but I guess mehak must suspect shaurya and her father behind her attack...more misunderstandings 

This show is now Zindagi Ki Misunderstandings.😲 Where is our dear show and that
endearing story line and where have all those lovely Mehrya moments dissappeared ?πŸ˜•
Edited by snehatara - 5 years ago
crtkelly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Okay they r soulmates, destined to be together...blah blah blah, but really cvs what right thinking woman will want a man like this. ST are making Shaurya completely unlikable here. The boy we saw so much potential in, is nothing but a patsy for his damn wicked father...where are the values his mother instilled in him. He is nothing but a weak willed fooled being led around by his father and egged on by his freakin worthless friends!! And we are to give him a pass because he shows up to her rescue. But then he goes to try to strike her himself...😑. somone pleas tell me why we all bother with this torture?
Thanks for the LU thoughπŸ˜‰
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Too much intensity on the misunderstanding rather than bringing them together.  

Mhek should have given instant reaction to him when he tore her shirt. I don't get it why she should react later on only by making the big tamasha by involving other students which will obviously involve principles and other third parties πŸ˜• A slap initially would have been a perfect answer! πŸ˜›

And whatever carries on by the tamasha created is so disgusting. Everything is now on Mehek and even she is targeted by Swetlana.  So Shaurya came to save her and obviously the same thing happened in which Mehek thought the goons are sent by him. 

Anyway let's hope that the plot moves on since Swetlana has already started with her big moves. πŸ₯± Thank you for the update! πŸ˜ƒ
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you so much Sneha ..πŸ€—
Thought today all this MU's will end but don't think writers are in any hurry to end all this ...d don' know when will they turn to lovers from boxers