Angad Bedi's ex Nora Fatehi's reaction to him marrying Neha Dhupia wil

LoseYouToLoveMe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Angad Bedi's ex Nora Fatehi's reaction to him marrying Neha Dhupia will shock you

• IndiaToday.in
  • New Delhi
  • July 17, 2018 UPDATED: July 17, 2018 18:22 IST
Angad Bedi and Nora Fatehi

News of Angad Bedi and Neha Dhupia's wedding came as a bolt from the blue for fans. Before Angad found love in his "best friend", he was rumoured to be in a relationship with Nora Fatehi. In fact, Angad and Nora made no secret of their fondness for each other and revealed that they were seeing where things go.

However, Angad's growing proximity to Neha put a grinding halt to his budding romance with Nora, if the grapevine is to be believed. Needless to say, there is no love lost between the former couple.

When Nora was asked by a leading publication if she had congratulated Angad on his marriage, she denied even knowing him. "Who is Angad? I don't even know who Angad Bedi is," she feigned ignorance.

Not only did Nora insist that she was never in a relationship with Angad, she denied having even met him. "I never dated him, so I don't know what you're talking about. I have nothing to say about his wedding since I've never met him and I don't care what's happening in his married life," she said.

Clearly, Angad and Nora are no longer on talking terms. The two even unfollowed each other on Instagram recently, and we all know what that means, in the age of social media.

ALSO READ: Looking back at Neha Dhupia and Angad Bedi's love story

ALSO WATCH: Neha Dhupia reveals her top 3 beauty hacks for glowing and radiant skin

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I have never met him ๐Ÿ˜† 
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
lol, not to sound mean or anything but ...does anyone really care about angad bedi and neha dhupia ? ๐Ÿ˜†
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I don't understand why he left Nora and Married Neha๐Ÿ˜• No wonder Nora is so bitter๐Ÿ˜†
JackOfAllTrades thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Chill Nora.
You deserve better!!  
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Nora is just so hot!!

Neha has turned into a pumpkin now. I have no idea who the guy is.
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Norah and angad would have made a good pair.
Neha looks is bulky. She used to be so good, I wonder what happened...

The I don't care part gives it away, so obvious they were dating and she's also hurt / bitter / mad and the likes... 
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Nora just posted a pic on instagram that said " sidetracking me when i was good to you, you were somebody i would stand behind " 
its very clear what happened here lol