fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Veteran actress Rita Bhaduri passes away at the age of 62 

Veteran actress Rita Bhaduri has passed away this morning. She was 62 and was last seen in the role of a grandmother in Star Bharat's Nikki Mukhiya.

Written By Apoorva Nijhara   Mumbai  Updated: July 17, 2018 12:19 pm  155515 reads  15 comments 

In a shocking news this morning, veteran actress Rita Bhaduri has passed away. She was 62 and was last seen in the role of a grandmother in Star Bharat's Nikki Mukhiya. 

Actor Shishir Sharma took to Facebook to inform about her demise. He wrote, "We deeply regret to inform you that Reeta Bhaduri has departed for her journey beyond. The funeral rites will be held on 17th July, Tuesday 12 noon at the Cremation Ground, Parsi Wada Road, Parshiwada, Chakala, Andheri East. Extremely sad.. lost a wonderful human being .. a mother to many of us.. will miss u Ma..."

Check out the post:

Going by the reports, she was keeping unwell and was suffering from kidney issues. She had to go for dialysis every alternate day. The actress was in the hospital for the last 10 days.

Rita Bhaduri has done many role on TV but, in her interviews, always mentioned that she still had a lot of learn as an actor. In an old interview with Times Of India, she had said, "I still feel like a student because I am still learning as an actor and when people ask about my favourite role, I only say that I live in the moment and the role that I play today is my best character. 

This news has come as a shock to many. We pray that her soul rests in peace.