Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: sabreen_06

I think u r nia fan and not knw story of immj in this show only deep is grey character and arohi is postive character and tara is negative character who is psycho..

You didn't read, did you? 

I said, Nia will never do negative character. She is open for central grey or positive character. 

Yeah, i'm Nia fan. 

And I know Tara is psycho murderer ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Priya_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I said, Nia will never do negative character. She is open for central grey or positive character. 

Yeah, i'm Nia fan. 

Arey yaar negative role mein bhi ek challenge hota hai ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

And Nia is open to new things na
_OrChiD_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya_18

Agar Nia ne Arohi ya Tara ka role liya hai toh none of them is side, so chill๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Arohi is Sati Savitri while Tara used to be the pyscho version with the same face
As much as I know no actor would like to play a similar role and based on segments we believe she is Tara. So don't worry, Tara bhi kuch kam nhai and since you are her fan, you should support her in whatever she does๐Ÿ˜Š

I am not worrying and you are writing paragraph foor my 2 line post making me think that you are already worried!!!

Chill, I don't watch anything after 1 week...even if I get worried, that will disappear in half an hour  ๐Ÿ˜† 

Chill maro and keep watching Tara or whoever. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
_OrChiD_ thumbnail

Arey yaar negative role mein bhi ek challenge hota hai ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

And Nia is open to new things na

You are too intelligent ...jake ucko bolke aaaooo... ๐Ÿ˜Š
sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Yeah, i'm Nia fan. 

Who told u that nia will never do negative character she personally told u๐Ÿ˜ƒit will be new challenge for her..tara is not at all grey..tara gets same screen space like arohi does
Priya_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Waise I am not worried๐Ÿ˜†
Typing a paragraph is how I talk, everyone here talks in paragraphs to sum up everything in one post.

Sabreen kaafi intelligent hai, mujhe usse kuch kehne ki zaroorat nahi. Thanks for the compliment ๐Ÿ˜‰

Waise I am told ki Nia ne Twisted mein negative role hi kiya tha, main kuch galat toh nahi keh rahi na

PS : Lo ek aur para aap ke liye haazir๐Ÿ˜›
fanfare.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yeah, i'm Nia fan. 

Haha didn't Nia tell she will NEVER enter a show in the middle. I read in insta she said that in some interview. If she said that & entered a show in the middle she may even do a negative character. In last 2yrs things did change for her. You are her fan so you will not agree.. still truth is truth. You will need to wait & watch.. If she is Aarohi there is still no point in taking up this show in the middle as it is a typical sati savtri bahu which she played in her previous show or she can definitely play in a new show.. Let us wait and see whether her Never is true in this case.
fanfare.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Typing a paragraph is how I talk, everyone here talks in paragraphs to sum up everything in one post.

Sabreen kaafi intelligent hai, mujhe usse kuch kehne ki zaroorat nahi. Thanks for the compliment ๐Ÿ˜‰

Waise I am told ki Nia ne Twisted mein negative role hi kiya tha, main kuch galat toh nahi keh rahi na

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘ I didn't see this bang on reply, so I also went and wrote a paragraph๐Ÿ˜† this forum is famous for paragraphs so those newcomers to this forum should adjust to it rather than taunting๐Ÿ˜‰

thilss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sabreen_06

Welcome yes mostly their articles are true hope this time too.i m sure makers will not repeat same arohi revenge track its time for tara revenge

Tfs Sab

But yeh Arohi revenge drama n Tara revenge drama both are already circulating hai na. Toh issmeh naya kya hai 
_OrChiD_ thumbnail

We I am tisold ki Nia ne Twisted mein negativea role hi kiya tha, main kuch galat toh nahi keh rahi na

mere liye aur matt likho, I don't read paragraph. Boring lagti hai. 2 line likhti huu phir cali jati huu...serial parna kabb chor dia ๐Ÿ˜ณ

No, Nia didn't do negative character in Twisted, that was revenge drama and she was vengeful..GREY. abb usska character ka bapp ko marega tohh wohh toh revenge le gay na ... ๐Ÿ˜†
Previous
1 2 3
Next
Nia Sharma Thumbnail

Nia Sharma