Article Nia Sharma will return as psycho tara to take revenge

sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Found this article it seems logical to me that nia is tara and want to take revenge from ardeep..here is link of article Edited by sabreen_06 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silvershades_04 thumbnail
Thanks for sharing dear
I hope ki ye website trustworthy ho waiting to see happy marital life our very own Ardeep🤗

#MISSION PINK
Edited by Silvershades_04 - 5 years ago
Sunflower83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Sabreen .😊this site posts almost correct information every time. lets hope it is correct this time
sabreen_06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saavitri

Thanks for sharing Sabreen .😊this site posts almost correct information every time. lets hope it is correct this time

Welcome yes mostly their articles are true hope this time too.i m sure makers will not repeat same arohi revenge track its time for tara revenge
sabreen_06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silvershades_04

Thanks for sharing dear

I hope ki ye website trustworthy ho waiting to see happy marital life our very own Ardeep🤗

#MISSION PINK

Welcome yes most of articles are true of this website so i hope this time too..yeah want to see Ardeep martial life😳
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I hope yeh khabar sach ho because nia Sharma is bold actress why she will play the role of sati savitri character so I think she is back with Tara's negative character in this show. So finally it's clear that cv's wanted to end this double role drama
sabreen_06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaishu.6

I hope yeh khabar sach ho because nia Sharma is bold actress why she will play the role of sati savitri character so I think she is back with Tara's negative character in this show. So finally it's clear that cv's wanted to end this double role drama

Yes negative role will suit her she done webseries where she was playing negative with bold avatar...tara is also bold  modern psycho negative character so i hope she is not arohi
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Fake

Nia will never do negative or side character!! 

She does grey character not negative. 
Edited by _OrChiD_ - 5 years ago
sabreen_06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

Fake

I think u r nia fan and not knw story of immj in this show only deep is grey character and arohi is postive character and tara is negative character who is psycho..
Priya_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

Fake

Agar Nia ne Arohi ya Tara ka role liya hai toh none of them is side, so chill😃
Arohi is Sati Savitri while Tara used to be the pyscho version with the same face
As much as I know no actor would like to play a similar role and based on segments we believe she is Tara. So don't worry, Tara bhi kuch kam nhai and since you are her fan, you should support her in whatever she does😊