Wonderful episode, one of the best

MaddyO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
To those who haven't watched today's episode, it was wonderful emotional and sweet episode.  If you haven't watched must watch on repeat.

It was very nice to see the vulnerable emotional and nicer side of everybody.  Btw everyone looked really nice today, guess wearing nice smiles helped.  Especially Megha and Sai looked very pretty in saris.

Even MM was nice today! πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Episode had one very short task for Philips light, which team Resham won to get luxury points.  They showed getting lot of goodies, Sharmishtha especially was thrilled to get "tup πŸ˜†

There was a cute little bit about Smita doing up her hair and asking Megha her opinion who would get eliminated.  Smita so casually said give unbiased opinion, not because you like me.  Megha thought difficult to judge.

MM asked everyone to say things dil se, whatever they want to but we're hold back.  Everyone said nice things mostly.  I especially liked Megha apologised to Resham from the heart even touched her feet and Resham and she shared a nice hug.  Smita complained Pushkar and Sharmishtha comments hurt her feelings.

Aastad Pushkar Sharmishtha also talked nicely.  Sai wished she had tried to be friends with Smita earlier.  Megha wished to dance at Aastad's wedding soon.

MM also talked about the contestants.  Sai ladavleli πŸ˜† Resham went in shell, Aastad improved, Smita never talked bad about anyone, Sharmishtha created a place for herself, Megha fatkal ani premal, who sometimes talks without thinking but doesn't mean it.

MM also complimented Megha ki tine khelat jaan aanali ani BB madhe pan.  Megha got compliments for keeping a wonderful clean kitchen.

Everyone was made to sing, Sai and Megha can sing well, Aastad was simply fantastic.

I forgot to write yesterday, I really liked it that when Medha M visited BB house yesterday, everyone was talking with her wanting to show her house, Megha went and offered her water.  It is such a simple thing but showed how she thinks of BB house like her own.

I really hope last week of BB is without ugliness and dirty tricks by BB.

Edited by MaddyO - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peachpie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice episode. All so good! Now they all know that this has to end so summing up their journey in this house. Sab gile shikwe yahin khatam!
Sayali_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely episode indeed...πŸ‘
excluding Sai-Fu ka conversation abt thr bond bla bla bla... Its really irritating to watch thm watch talk abt the same thing πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ 
sweet_aditi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Maddy.. Seems to be good episode.. I will surely watch on voot tomorrowπŸ˜ƒ
Anna_kan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the heads up😊 I will also watch today.

Great episode + Resham gone.
chachichampa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Maddy I felt again it was Megha only who was apologizing.  Its not like Astad, Resham or the others in the bully team didnt bitch about anybody.  All of them have passed pretty nasty remarks about Megha, Sai and Phuskar but they were given a clean chit by MM saying you didnt bitch at all.  This was not fair.  Megha has bitched less infact and with more context.  Example she spoke about Smita's surgeries because Smita passed snide remarks about giving money to poor rather than doing hair coloring.  The next time was when they all ganged up on her unnecessarily and really anyone would have been frustrated.  Also all she spoke were things which happened in the house.  Resham ka raas lila was criticized by everyone -- the audience and even the host -- so why call up only Megha for it?  Everyone thought exactly the same thing she did so it wasnt an unwarranted thing she said.  Karayla laaz nahi watli Resham la then why should a person who is speaking out what everyone else also thinks is wrong?  Even Jui the whiny said she felt it was wrong and she was from their team toh why have Megha apologize.  I really dont think she needed to apologize and make Resham into a forgiving devi.  
MaddyO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chachichampa

Maddy I felt again it was Megha only who was apologizing.  Its not like Astad, Resham or the others in the bully team didnt bitch about anybody.  All of them have passed pretty nasty remarks about Megha, Sai and Phuskar but they were given a clean chit by MM saying you didnt bitch at all.  This was not fair.  Megha has bitched less infact and with more context.  Example she spoke about Smita's surgeries because Smita passed snide remarks about giving money to poor rather than doing hair coloring.  The next time was when they all ganged up on her unnecessarily and really anyone would have been frustrated.  Also all she spoke were things which happened in the house.  Resham ka raas lila was criticized by everyone -- the audience and even the host -- so why call up only Megha for it?  Everyone thought exactly the same thing she did so it wasnt an unwarranted thing she said.  Karayla laaz nahi watli Resham la then why should a person who is speaking out what everyone else also thinks is wrong?  Even Jui the whiny said she felt it was wrong and she was from their team toh why have Megha apologize.  I really dont think she needed to apologize and make Resham into a forgiving devi.  

You have made such wonderful points.  Really true, whatever Megha has said has been as a reaction.  
Your point is bang on about Resham, yes even though it was personal comment, it was about what happened in the BB house.

Absolutely Resham Aastad owe Megha an apology as do Sai and especially Pushkar.

WE KNOW Resham Aastad have talked bad stuff about Megha behind her back, but Megha doesn't know.  MM has given this false impression to everyone that only Megha has said stuff but others haven't.  Maybe they all think what all they said wasn't telecast πŸ˜•  After all MM said they didn't talk!

WE KNOW and we have formed opinions about everyone of them.  They will realise when they come out, if they bother to check audience feedback.  

Megha is under the impression only she has talked and so she apologised and it was heartfelt.  I guess from her side she has wiped the slate clean.  Resham Aastad Sai Pushkar have not and we viewers know this and will remember.

Actually I think Pushkar hasn't been a friend to Megha at all since the vote for Aastad fiasco.  They mention trio but he has been only Sai's friend.  If it was true trio the 3rd friend tries to sort out matters but Pushkar only used the opportunity to drive Sai apart from Megha and simultaneously create bad blood for Megha in Resham group.

It was only after viewer asked him why he didn't give up captaincy, he took benefit of Megha's action and then used it to backbite that Pushkar realised how he might have miscalculated and suddenly the letter reading happened.

I think Aastad gave really good advice to Sai about Pushkar but she has stopped using her head so didn't listen.  Sai is making a huge fool of herself and Pushkar is letting her because it benefits him.

Edited by MaddyO - 5 years ago
chachichampa thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaddyO

You have made such wonderful points.  Really true, whatever Megha has said has been as a reaction.  
Your point is bang on about Resham, yes even though it was personal comment, it was about what happened in the BB house.

Absolutely Resham Aastad owe Megha an apology as do Sai and especially Pushkar.

WE KNOW Resham Aastad have talked bad stuff about Megha behind her back, but Megha doesn't know.  MM has given this false impression to everyone that only Megha has said stuff but others haven't.  Maybe they all think what all they said wasn't telecast πŸ˜•  After all MM said they didn't talk!

WE KNOW and we have formed opinions about everyone of them.  They will realise when they come out, if they bother to check audience feedback.  

Megha is under the impression only she has talked and so she apologised and it was heartfelt.  I guess from her side she has wiped the slate clean.  Resham Aastad Sai Pushkar have not and we viewers know this and will remember.

Actually I think Pushkar hasn't been a friend to Megha at all since the vote for Aastad fiasco.

He has never liked her.  He only used her to keep going in the game.  Without her guidance initially he would have been out in the first few weeks itself.  Pushkar has used both Megha and Sai for his benefit.  Megha now understands that but Sai will get the picture a few weeks after they are out.  And like you said everytime there was a misunderstanding in the trio he only flared it as he knew he was an outsider before between Sai and Megha.  So for that I will say well played Pushkar at catching Sai's weakness towards men and exploiting it --- but still its dirty play to exploit someone's emotions like this.  

They mention trio but he has been only Sai's friend.  If it was true trio the 3rd friend tries to sort out matters but Pushkar only used the opportunity to drive Sai apart from Megha and simultaneously create bad blood for Megha in Resham group.

It was only after viewer asked him why he didn't give up captaincy, he took benefit of Megha's action and then used it to backbite that Pushkar realised how he might have miscalculated and suddenly the letter reading happened.

I think Aastad gave really good advice to Sai about Pushkar but she has stopped using her head so didn't listen.  Sai is making a huge fool of herself and Pushkar is letting her because it benefits him.

Avidwatcher thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No matter how goody goody an episode MM wanted to make it, he could not resist whitewashing his darling Re's reputation. Re never bitched behind anyone's back??? Does he think the audience is blind and deaf? Akkha diwas bichhanyat lolun, panghrunat ghusun, applay daas/daasi ekatra karun, kaay karat hoti? Pravachan ki kirtan?? Megha baddal tar continuous bolna chaluch asta.
chachichampa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avidwatcher

No matter how goody goody an episode MM wanted to make it, he could not resist whitewashing his darling Re's reputation. Re never bitched behind anyone's back??? Does he think the audience is blind and deaf? Akkha diwas bichhanyat lolun, panghrunat ghusun, applay daas/daasi ekatra karun, kaay karat hoti? Pravachan ki kirtan?? Megha baddal tar continuous bolna chaluch asta.

So right!