Bepannah,My thoughts, Thier inner light.

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah ~My thoughts ~ep 85 13.7.18.  Their Inner light..

Both are far from being saintly, as both are mere mortals were towing their burden of weaknesses. Apart from their controversial pasts that overlapped. This episode to me also shows how even a thousand miles apart, an inner light unites them too. Adi and Zoya both share a divine presence in their souls. We see how both have been tossed about like the insignificant straw in the stormy seas of life. It's the inner light within both that acts  as a guiding spirit for their souls to connect and communicate.  It's the inner light within their souls  that oddly enough, makes them speak in similar metaphors. Like when they both compare  the upheaval in their past lives to stormy seas. How by lighting candles, both still  impinge their lives upon the faintest glimmer of hope. It's the inner light that gives them the power to fight the waves, survive and reach the banks of safety.

When they were briefly together it was the same inner light that encouraged to gain insight into each others needs. It was the inner light that made them offer support to each other in a spate of successive troubled times. Now I see the same divine presence within their souls that gives them both a pure and blessed reason to think about each other with much reverence and devotion.

It's no coincidence that both Adi and Zoya on distant soils, end up in the house of god, lighting candles. For both lighting candles marks a new beginning. A new chapter in their lives. Zoya has obvious reason to offer thanks to the almighty for pulling her through the tidal waves of her life. For Adi , the logo of his sweatshirt, nobody cares, nobody knows epitomizes exactly how he felt when he walked away from his past connections six months ago. Slipping into a church in Paris, and that too with his own accord. Celebrates Christ's message ,he came to give relief to the weary, disaffected and the down trodden. Who could be more emotionally bruised than Adi? yet  the inner light within Zoya, reaches  Adi and gives him reason to smile and give thanks before god. Both knelt before the altar showing humility and obeisance before the divine being, a quality much pleasing before god. Worship of two contrite hearts.

The Adi who lights candles in a Parisienne chapel , is the Adi who by now sees the light, Gains  an insight and understanding into making himself light of the burdens he carries. Zoya's heart felt, sincere speech seems to have lightened his emotional load. It's no wonder he lights candles. As in the illumine and radiance of their dancing flames, he senses the warmth of Zoya message radiating  inner light. She lit the snuffed out flame of the temporary set back of his life. I thought where he turns to  walk out of  the church, notices a snuffed out candle, goes back to light it yet again! Brings in the message, no  matter what! keep the hopes burning. Adi appears to have received his healing. Zoya's success restores the smile back on his face. Revives in him the hope to live life once again. The fact he prays for his families welfare is indicative that he feels light and free from burdens to meet them again.

Its white candles both light. White the colour of purity, and new beginnings. Spiritual  growth in faith terms. With Adi and Zoya lighting white candles is a moment where both in good times and bad, associate, remembrance and devotion for each other. After all this time of losing contact with each other. The purity of their unnamed bond still burns like the flame of a white candle. The burning flames, speaks of the emotional healing of two innocent ,yet  badly punished, virtuous souls. The flames give hope of good times yet to come. A silent communion of their inner selves, separated by thousands of miles.. yet affiliated!

For Zoya and Adi the candle itself symbolizes, the presence of light in their once dark lives. The candle symbolizes the holy light of the spirit of truth. The stark truth of how they were both betrayed in the sacred bond of marriage by their partners. Both Adi and Zoya, before the mounted symbol of the crucified Christ find solace and healing in the message Christ professed.. forgive those who hurt, you, betrayed your trust..and sacrifice your right to   hate them.. instead forgive them and heal your selves!

The inner light between Adi and Zoya  supports each other to rise above natural human reaction and to chose the path of living life abundantly one again.

Adi packs his memories away in his suitcase. This time to return to his roots, symbolized by the presence of Kartar. Seems even in the past six months Adi  survived his self imposed exile from home by  attaching himself to  a man from back home. Adi's relics and reminders  of people who matter to him is heart warming. Brings back by pleasant memories. The cricket photo, family photo. However the lemon sari that Zoya wore to heal Adi... Adi recalls how the incident went horribly wrong. But now he sees the light of why Zoya did what she did. Her actions were not to taunt his existing trauma, but it was a balm. The cool soothing healing of which he feels now. A healing that  presently, coaxes him to return to the people, the land he loves..

He hears the new Bepannah song.. whereby his heart needs.. the presence of someone who waits for him thousands of miles away. Zoya's  heart too misses a beat.. as the fresh  tune that plays in Adi heart! strikes a note in her heart too. She smiles as she  stares at the cricket match photos! The memories of Adi the funny fun loving, daring guy! Zoya aligns the photo but leaves it slightly crooked.. the photo on the wall will be in position when she finds Adi before her in person!

Adi ,with bags packed.. tackles life with a clean slate. He knows not where life takes him.for the minute  he feels like a wayward off track traveller. Yet Zoya's message makes him  carry an optimism  that together  their inner light will show them both the path they are destined to traverse..  

The trophy scene between the sisters. Celebrates  achievement and sharing success. of  true love perhaps? It also celebrates the inner light of a divine presence the sisters share. The guiding spirit that keeps them fighting for the truth. The trophy is also the legacy of attitude that Zoya passes on to both Noor and Arjun later on. That medals and awards  cannot be won with out the prerequisites of hard core self determination. Faith in ones abilities,god, one family support. last but not the least, without the inclusion of some inspiring and guiding source.

Where Waseem attributes his daughters success to the absence of a certain Aditya Hooda from his daughters life .Little  does he realize that Aditya Hooda is the  source of light, in Zoya's life! be it in the form of the candle or the sun that proclaims day break!. Waseem fails to see the light that Aditya and Zoya, far or near, continue to fuel each others  energies in their fight to survive in a cruel, devious world. Light finds a way to shine.

Arjun gagging Noor and Zoya stumbling across the truth of their relationship. Speaks of the tactics two sincere lovers have to resort to, due to the hostility between their families.  Zoya speaks through experience, how easy it is to fall in love. but how challenging it is to fulfil the responsibilities that love requires.. above  all faithfulness to each other,more so in times when the going gets hard. She refrains from minicing her words.. refers to the opposition both are likely to face in times to come.But  she empowers them with the words.. love unites not divides. Henceforth. Noor and Arjun's declared love is seen as a crucial link of binding two families together.  

The scene for me is beautiful as it shows, Zoya giving her blessings to Noor and Arjun  relationship.. in the absence of Aditya .  Its as if she knows that Adi too would do anything  to support  his younger brothers happiness. The scene also facilitates  the plot  hatched by Zoya's  how to smoke Adi out of the hole he's hiding in!  she suggests all the Hooda's play dead and herself  volunteers to  execute  the notorious plan.. just one of the tricks of the trade  she learns to keep Aditya Hooda's notoriety alive!   

It's interesting to see that Arjun, Noor are dressed in red, yellow, orange hues.. symbolic of light, passion.. Adi too on his return in the precap wears a yellow sweat shirt that proclaims the arrival of the sun god ,himself.. now there will be light in the Hooda house.. hamlet53 14.7.18

Without a doubt Jenny and Harshad held the pulse of the episode.I see Adiya's bond as a pure one on a spiritual level. with a hope to last till eternity and not fade away with the ravages of time and circumstances.. thank you to all esteemed readers who have to put up with my notorious  late.. still being where Iam  does not dampen my love for Bepannah.. have a good weekend.. me watching England's last match in Fifa.. 

Hammie's Bepannah Thoughts Index

Edited by Hamlet53 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nerdgal thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
They played Abhi naa jao chod ke in the original episode.

The song that gave them Poosh memories now only reminds them of each other.

Hammie. nice analysis.

Going to rewatch this week's episodes again..

PS I am second.
Edited by Nerdgal - 5 years ago
Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful as always❤️
and yeah they played abhi na jao chor kar and both remembered each other for a few seconds

Its white candles both light. White the colour of purity, and new beginnings. Spiritual  growth in faith terms. With Adi and Zoya lighting white candles is a moment where both in good times and bad, associate, remembrance and devotion for each other.

it was such a magical scene😳
really excited for next week😉
Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
What a wonderful analysis actually I was waiting for your post.The feeling you expressed in words are same they personified on screen.

He is on 10 years Visa but he can't stay more than 6 months at a place. He has to come back. As one of the staff  Kartar questioned where you will go ? He had no answer. Still he knew his ultimate destination is his Homeland/Motherland, but It is not gonna be homecoming for him.

He didn't know some one is planning to drag him back as soon he will land.Not with physical presence but it is with Mannat Ka Dhaga. Which Zoya tied loosely but it landed in his hands. He tied it with tight knots or tied his soul.Now the hold is more stronger from Zoya's end that she can pull his tightly tied soul from other side of Dhaga.

When  he was lighting candles the bright sun shine was coming inside. He was about to go but snuffled out candle stopped him.Like it was giving message lit me, I am new ray of hope for you, let the sunshine fall over you and the darkness will vanish in no time.

In India it was dark when Zoya lighted the candle and promised to self that she will always protect this light. Hence even if some time in future he will have to face darkness, there will be ray of hope for him as her.

Coming to words of slogan Nobody Cares, Nobody Knows, these terms were traced like a outer circle. As outcomes of past events had encircled him. But there was one more term in straight line Never Regret piercing that circle in the middle. What ever happened, has happened so no need to regret. Symbol of  rose inside circle has got a way to come out though narrow hole Never Regret made..His love is waiting, but the path to reach is too narrow. Still its high time for Home Coming.
Edited by Sonia.KN - 5 years ago
sun2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful post Ha let and comments too. Keep the posts coming whenever you can - will always look for it.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful post Hammie. I loved how you equated the yellow shirt of Adi to sunrise. And now that blue of Zoya made sense to me. I was thinking what that yellow and blue combination would have meant. You know 15 yrs back I had visited Darjeeling and had seen sunrise there. A scene so serene, so calming that even after so many years it still plays in front of my eyes. As we see the sun through the clouds, the color of clouds and valley become that shade of blue which Zoya had worn. It is not orange or yellow. It was a kind of beautiful blue. What Anjana throw away from her house was dawn. A new beginning. But the impact of her actions on the entire family will be shielded by Aditya. As he knows what she is. She is the color of sunrise, the color of hope. If you are spurning that color it is equivalent to spurning the sun itself.
Now coming to candle. You equated it at spiritual level. Yes it is, but for me it also symbolizes co existence, interdepedance and mutual understanding, similar metaphor is diya aur baati. The wick burns , baati too burns. Diya feels the heat, the stand on which the candle is kept also feels the heat. If oil is the love in diya aur baati, wax is the love in candle and the medium that holds it. Diya can be lighted with another wick and oil, similarly candle can light other candles. Basically it shows together a couple with love, understanding and trust bring light to everything that surrounds them. It happens through personal sacrifice and give and take. Though we see only the wick burning, the heat affects the other partner and without love or oil or wax the light cannot be sustained. 

And the representation of lighting the candle was also represented in the seen and unseen realm. The wick that is seen is represented by Zoya as he lights the candle in a public place and the diya or stand who feels the heat is represented by Aditya as he was lighting it in a church. Once you see Zoya and you feel Aditya. And I am happy CVs are sticking to this theme very much.
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nerdgal

They played Abhi naa jao chod ke in the original episode.

The song that gave them Poosh memories now only reminds them of each other.

Hammie. nice analysis.

Going to rewatch this week's episodes again..

PS I am second.

helooo Nerdgal 😃  Nooo!! they didn't play that song in UK... Thank heavens...😃 they played Bepannah's new theme song!👏  just the way I wanted...   there is no place for  that goldie oldie... incongruous in the new Bepannah!
thanks for reading my thoughts.. and sharing your thoughts much love hammie
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maryam2

Beautiful as always❤️   helooo Maryam 2...😃  good to see you

and yeah they played abhi na jao chor kar and both remembered each other for a few seconds
like I  said to Nerdgal they didn't play that song in UK... they showed... the fantastic new Bepannah  song..which me loves...  sweet scene it was

Its white candles both light. White the colour of purity, and new beginnings. Spiritual  growth in faith terms. With Adi and Zoya lighting white candles is a moment where both in good times and bad, associate, remembrance and devotion for each other.

it was such a magical scene😳
really excited for next week😉
yes me excited to see what Anjana is up too??    looks in the precap, her hate against both Siddiqi  sisters will come out  on Zoya now.. adi returns.. that is good news..😊   thanks for reading my late posts.. Maryam.. much love hammie

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
I loved your analysis Hammie.
Especially the way u even tried attaching meaning to small things like yellow shirt to Sunrise , Candle to spiritual peace, associating color Orange to passion etc.
 and u r absolutely right. It marks the beginning of new chapter in AdiYa's life.
And yea😆 Zo is keeping Adi's khurafati soul alive in her.

geetkumar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Hammie!!

Late or early doesn't matter, as long as you keep writing. Always waiting impatiently for your posts.
What a beautiful episode. CVs are on a roll. Spiritual episode indeed. In fact I thought that Adiya are talking to each other through God. In one of the early episodes when Aditya landed in a church, he was angry at god. He was engulfed in darkness. But today he came to thank god for giving him a reason to smile. He himself lighted the candle. Zoya as usual the one with the inner glow. spreading light around.
When Aditya's candle was blown out, it felt to me that there might be turbulence in their relationship. That he may back out or try to distance himself from Zoya when he realises that he is falling in love with her, but the scene changes and is shown Zoya protecting the flame, which might mean that she is not going to let him back out and going to hold on to him and their relationship firmly. Then again the scene shifts to Aditya lighting the candle again might mean he may try but will not be successful to walk away. Hence, will give in to his heart's desire.
The song which played while Kartar Singh's phone rang was "Abhi na jaao chhod kar, ke dil abhi bhara nahin". They remembered each other, Aditya looked surprised and Zoya happy. I think he was expecting to see Pooja but It was Zoya whose memory took over completely. Have you seen kuchh kuchh hota hai? At the end of the movie "Tina closes Rahul's eyes and he sees Anjali." Aditya's reaction reminded me of that.
Arnoor's love will be the catalyst to keep Adiya together. Both are going to strive to convince their respective family.
Anjana still has hatred towards Zoya and Wasim has strong dislike towards Aditya. So the voyage is going to be a turbulent one. Whether it is Arnoor or Adiya.
Wasim told Roshana that he is glad of the absence of Aditya from Zoya's life! Didn't he hear his daughter's speech? I mean, she thanked her family and her employees in one line, whereas she kept on praising Aditya throughout! Wasn't he present? Doesn't he realises the importance of Aditya in Zoya's life? Look at the girl! She misses him so much that she has absorbed his traits, his characteristics into her own being. Who ever sees her says that she behaves like Adi. And here I thought the man as observant. Why dislike a man who has been there for his daughter when none was there, who has saved her life numerous times!
Anjana, at least I can understand, but wasim doesn't make sense!

*PS: Hammie I am unable to open your previous two posts. I have tried everything but failed. The massage shown is "This page cannot be opened". If you could help!!
Love Geet ❤️