Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Sounds exciting.
I will help as much as I can but just like Tanu I am zero in the creativity area!😭

Making it a global post is a great idea as it will increase our visibility as well and we absolutely MUST send the link to Palak. I am sure it will make her very happy.
Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sure! Btw, can we please update her profile on IF with her picture? Someone please PM the MODS. Also, she doesn't have a Wikipedia page. I am not sure of the rules, but I guess we can create herpage? Like DM her on Insta for a live chat and ask her basic details.    
Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Padmajaan

Sounds exciting.

I will help as much as I can but just like Tanu I am zero in the creativity area!😭

Making it a global post is a great idea as it will increase our visibility as well and we absolutely MUST send the link to Palak. I am sure it will make her very happy.

I agree. Global post. 
Pandalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I know I said it's the 19th cos I saw her friend post on IG on that date.. but then yesterday Uday tweeted 9 more days to Palak.. 9 days from yesterday is 20th July.. so now I'm confused πŸ˜† So it could either be 19th or 20th  Edited by Pandalicious - 5 years ago
Snowflake0923 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pandalicious

I know I said it's the 19th cos I saw her friend post on IG on that date.. but then yesterday Uday tweeted 9 more days to Palak.. 9 day from tomorrow is 20th July.. so now I'm confusedπŸ˜†So it could either be 19th or 20th

Oh dear πŸ˜†

Okay I'm gonna text her on insta
If our luck is good she'll actually reply
Or basically if my luck is good πŸ˜†
peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the thread Harshi!

Originally posted by: peachesnplums

Panda, thanks for the birthday jasoosi!

Hope someone will volunteer to make it. Then we can PM mods to make it a global thread on 18th-19th, when we've posted wishes. 

Few example thread links for new users

Just re-posting what I'd posted in Let's Talk thread.

Ok I hope we're right and it's soon coz some unreliable type Youtube video said it was 5th Aug so I was initially thinking that πŸ˜†.

Meanwhile Harshi, you can ask people to send you their wishes or edits, which you can include in Fan messages post.

From what I've seen, here are my suggestions - 
Number 1 post is the main wish with a picture edit or two. 
No. 2 can be an edit and intro about her modelling, music video and now role as Anushka (differs for people with longer time in industry). We don't know much about her personal life etc. so cannot include that. 
No. 3 post can have fan messages.

There's a no. 4 or 5 with birthday segments but given they shoot in Delhi not Mumbai, we won't have SBS, SBB etc.

Here's the link to her music video (she had it on insta too) 

Hope the creative fans can help with edits :) #PrettyPlease

--

People who PM you their birthday message in advance get it on post 3. Others can post it when the thread is ready. So please include in main post by when you'd want it. Usually threads are ready before birthday's midnight. So maybe ask for messages a day before like send them before 18th.

Please let us know if you need help (aside from creative edits, I can help from what I know) :)
Snowflake0923 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for the thread Harshi!

Just re-posting what I'd posted in Let's Talk thread.

Ok I hope we're right and it's soon coz some unreliable type Youtube video said it was 5th Aug so I was initially thinking thatπŸ˜†.

Meanwhile Harshi, you can ask people to send you their wishes or edits, which you can include in Fan messages post.

From what I've seen, here are my suggestions -
Number 1 post is the main wish with a picture edit or two.
No. 2 can be an edit and intro about her modelling, music video and now role as Anushka (differs for people with longer time in industry). We don't know much about her personal life etc. so cannot include that.
No. 3 post can have fan messages.

There's a no. 4 or 5 with birthday segments but given they shoot in Delhi not Mumbai, we won't have SBS, SBB etc.

Here's the link to her music video (she had it on insta too)

Hope the creative fans can help with edits :) #PrettyPlease

--

People who PM you their birthday message in advance get it on post 3. Others can post it when the thread is ready. So please include in main post by when you'd want it. Usually threads are ready before birthday's midnight. So maybe ask for messages a day before like send them before 18th.

Please let us know if you need help (aside from creative edits, I can help from what I know) :)

Okay Woah I guess this all equals to a lot of responsibility πŸ˜†

But no one even seen interested atm
Don't know what to do?
peachesnplums thumbnail
I think we still are not sure about the date πŸ€”
Hope there's some confirmation soon. If anyone knows, please let us know. In case it's not even in July , we'll use the material collected for whenever her birthday is.

Harshi has some trouble with IF images and she's allowed me to work on the thread.

peachesnplums thumbnail
Hi guys,
You can send a PM to Panda (Anu) with your birthday message for Palak. You can send an edit (.jpg form) or simple text message.

Click below to send the message (if you're signed into IF, this will work)
http://www.india-forums.com/pm_new_message_form.asp?name=Pandalicious

Please send them by 18th July afternoon (ideally, before that).
Pandalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi guys,

You can send a PM to Panda (Anu) with your birthday message for Palak. You can send an edit (.jpg form) or simple text message.

Click below to send the message (if you're signed into IF, this will work)
http://www.india-forums.com/pm_new_message_form.asp?name=Pandalicious

Please send them by 18th July afternoon (ideally, before that).

As Peaches said above.. Please PM your birthday messages/edits for Palak to me before 18th July (Wednesday).