Palak Jainn's Bday Thread Planning

Posted: 5 years ago
Her birthday is on 19th July, we came to know that thanks to PandaπŸ˜ƒ
Any ideas for her thread guys?
In first post give a short bio or introduction and may be 1 gif if hers, second post her best looks from the show, third post best video dialogues, and then we wish her one by one.Edited by dplus - 5 years ago
Originally posted by dplus

In first post give a shirt bio n may be her gif, second post her best looks from the show, third post best video dialogues, and then we wish her one by one.

Shirt bio?πŸ˜•

short πŸ˜†

Oh OkayπŸ˜†
D...great ideas. I am so ignorant when it comes to creativity.
Peaches says we can asks mods to make it a global thread so all forums can see it too.
And you know if we make it commendable we can send the link to Palak itself cause she's really sweet she might just have a look.😳
Considering dplus's idea I have something in mind,

Why not we have one joint post with everyone's messages i.e the first one they can send it to me and I'll put them all together.
Second post we can have all the picture edits if some ppl can do that.
Originally posted by __Harshi__

Considering dplus's idea I have something in mind,

Why not we have one joint post with everyone's messages i.e the first one they can send it to me and I'll put them all together.
Second post we can have all the picture edits if some ppl can do that.

Good idea. Then also add photos of cake in that 1 post which will have birthday post and can we add "happy birthday to you music also on that post?

Good idea. Then also add photos of cake in that 1 post which will have birthday post and can we add "happy birthday to you music also on that post?

Do you know how to do that?
If you do can you make the first post πŸ˜ƒ