First death from Puru side in upcoming episodes

Posted: 5 years ago
1 Lachi: agar shadi honi hoti kabhi ki ho jati...Porus has malya as his heir...lachi was always going to die I think...she is on my number one...huge chances of her death...
2 Dasyuraj:😭

3 Bamini: ðŸ˜²

4 Hasti ki maa: ðŸ˜Š

In charon mein se koi to jayega ðŸ˜³ 
If Laachi dies who will Puru marry? I mean was Porus's wife someone else? 
Originally posted by fatssrilanka

If Laachi dies who will Puru marry? I mean was Porus's wife someone else? 

Yes she was daughter of King who state was at beas...lachi is a fictional character like Bamini and Anusuya 
Not sure if Laachi will die, but if she does, she will be with Puru right up to the end. I can't imagine her not fighting in the final battle. 
Also, if the Puru-Laachi wedding doesn't happen, then Puru may not be able to win Dasyu support for the battle. Isn't that why Chanakya asks him to get married at the earliest? (Chanakya has many different skills, including matchmaking. Doesn't he also ask Chandragupta to marry Helena, daughter of Seleucus Nicator? 😆)
I think Laachi is the one going to die this time but wouldn't that enrage Puru to a sky high extent and diminsh all the chances for  them to become friends or allies?! 
Originally posted by luckySnow

1 Lachi: agar shadi honi hoti kabhi ki ho jati...Porus has malya as his heir...lachi was always going to die I think...she is on my number one...huge chances of her death...
2 Dasyuraj:😭

3 Bamini: ðŸ˜²

4 Hasti ki maa: ðŸ˜Š

In charon mein se koi to jayega ðŸ˜³ 
JISE JANA HAI JAYE ... BUT MAHARAJ BAMNIKO KUCHH NA HO... AUR MAHARANI ANUSUYA KO BHI...
Originally posted by luckySnow

Yes she was daughter of King who state was at beas...lachi is a fictional character like Bamini and Anusuya 

May be that rajkumari is his second wife. I don't think lachi can die.
Originally posted by Geniusreader

May be that rajkumari is his second wife. I don't think lachi can die.

Porus ki life ke bare mein kisi ko ko h Nahin pata...so Kuch bhi banalo uska...
Haan Roxana uski behan thi yeh sach hai as per desi folklores ðŸ˜†
I am with you on this, Sonam!

Shyamala Aunty

Originally posted by SONAMM3110

JISE JANA HAI JAYE ... BUT MAHARAJ BAMNIKO KUCHH NA HO... AUR MAHARANI ANUSUYA KO BHI...
You have forgotten the first and most important of all. Chanakya literally forced Chandragupta to marry the daughter of Dhananand, who,  incidentally, was not killed but exiled.

Both these moves of Chanakya's were meant to win over the residual Nand dynasty loyalists, and they worked. 

The marriage with Helen, entered into for identical reasons,  came only about 20 years later. And this Laachi-Dasyu business is all fiction.

Shyamala Aunty

Originally posted by inlieu

Not sure if Laachi will die, but if she does, she will be with Puru right up to the end. I can't imagine her not fighting in the final battle. 
Also, if the Puru-Laachi wedding doesn't happen, then Puru may not be able to win Dasyu support for the battle. Isn't that why Chanakya asks him to get married at the earliest? (Chanakya has many different skills, including matchmaking. Doesn't he also ask Chandragupta to marry Helena, daughter of Seleucus Nicator? 😆)