MaddyO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Wow what a surprise from BB, actually a fun episode, that was without fights!
It was very nice idea and showed utter confusion of housemates. πŸ˜†

Sharmishtha, Megha chefs, Aastad Pushkar attendants and Smita receptionist and masseuse did work.  Sai seemed bit lost and Resham did absolutely nothing that I saw πŸ˜•

Housemates must have traveled a lot for work, from that perspective no ideas from them.

Resham was for housekeeping, she could have suggested guests rest in captain's room turning that into guest room.  One guest complained about bed but Resham was not around to do anything.

Must say Resham and Aastad are obsessed with Megha.  They were more interested in giving suggestions on how she should be behaving than thinking about task.
Resham really just stood around πŸ˜²

Sharmishtha improvisation in doing mimicry was fantastic πŸ‘

Resham was trying to pat her own back for her sacrifice in not getting down and trying to poison Sharmishtha that Megha got down, so typical. πŸ˜‰

Resham and Aastad think they are in BB house to criticise everyone and especially Megha.

Still task was fun. 

PS - promo for tomorrow's episode BB birthday and for return gift finale ticket to one contestant.  Is this a ruse to get the ever favourite of MM BB and Colors Resham there?! 

Edited by MaddyO - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_aditi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaddyO

Wow what a surprise from BB, actually a fun episode, that was without fights!

It was very nice idea and showed utter confusion of housemates. πŸ˜†

Sharmishtha, Megha chefs, Aastad Pushkar attendants and Smita receptionist and masseuse did work.  Sai seemed bit lost and Resham did absolutely nothing that I saw πŸ˜•

Housemates must have traveled a lot for work, from that perspective no ideas from them.

Resham was for housekeeping, she could have suggested guests rest in captain's room turning that into guest room.  One guest complained about bed but Resham was not around to do anything.

Must say Resham and Aastad are obsessed with Megha.  They were more interested in giving suggestions on how she should be behaving than thinking about task.
Resham really just stood around πŸ˜²

Sharmishtha improvisation in doing mimicry was fantastic πŸ‘

Resham was trying to pat her own back for her sacrifice in not getting down and trying to poison Sharmishtha that Megha got down, so typical. πŸ˜‰

Resham and Aastad think they are in BB house to criticise everyone and especially Megha.

Still task was fun. 

Hey thanks for update.. Seems to be watchable episode..
As usual will skip vastad and chipnis mahanta vale scene..

Actually I am looking forward for sat episode.. I want know who will say bye bye to BBM.. Secretly wishing Astad or Resham should go but by seeing der confidence I think Smita will go.
MaddyO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_aditi

Hey thanks for update.. Seems to be watchable episode..
As usual will skip vastad and chipnis mahanta vale scene..

Actually I am looking forward for sat episode.. I want know who will say bye bye to BBM.. Secretly wishing Astad or Resham should go but by seeing der confidence I think Smita will go.

U r welcome πŸ˜ƒ
Read the PS I just added, someone will get entry into finale tomorrow, who knows if it is ruse to get Resham there 

Sayali_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I was πŸ€£ to see Resham giving gayaan to Megha abt nomination task & hw audience perceive things... Then next scene Resham once again of all people giving explanation to Sharmi abt why she got nominated & didn't get down from gadi..πŸ˜† 

7 min into episode & 3 times Resham explaining / justifying her nomination was more entertaining then the actual task for me..πŸ˜†

Task was fun...
Megha & Sharmi did well in kitchen but guest were making nakhare abt food vinakaran...

Smita was very good... With foot massage & all..

Astad sang well but his constant taunting abt Megha was uncalled for... Star chorayache nahi... suggesting Sai to tell megha not to talk & what not...

Resham didn't do anything ...

Sai was busy eating food prepared for guest, she even drank left over limbi pani of Radha...πŸ˜†

Fusaki proved he is a liar leading to less stars given by guest...

Promo for 2maroo... Fusaki is getting emotional... Pregnant bai chya var mood swings ahet ya manasache...πŸ˜†

Edited by Sayali_23 - 5 years ago
sweet_aditi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaddyO

U r welcome πŸ˜ƒ
Read the PS I just added, someone will get entry into finale tomorrow, who knows if it is ruse to get Resham there 

Resham kya adopted daughter hai BB ki.? M sure it will be blunt move by BB if they give finale ticket to Resham.. 
Anywys do they have to perform any specific task to get finale ticket or it will be given by overall bb performance?
Avidwatcher thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Even before the actual task started, Re was confidently telling everyone to relax because olkhichech loka yenar Ani almost sagla vel guppan madhe ghalawnar!! Vatla asel ki parat suku tai yeteel hichya sauskaranche goon gayla.
Two saturdays chya faltu MM chya pradarshanane vastaad Ani cheapnis la kasa confidence ala aahe baghitla? Actually swatahachya game peksha megha kade jasti laksha asta! Hilarious!! Kiti hee insecurity!
Fuski cha magun bolna chaluch aahe. Aaj khotardepana ughadkees ala. Megha safe zhaleli aavadla nahi. Mhane smita la safe karaycha hota mhanje astad kivha cheapnis peki ek gela asta. Megha madhe swataha peksha confidence aahe? Swataha tar darpok sarkha adhich utrun mokla zhala. Sacrifices fakta megha ni karayche?
Sai tar evdhi premaat padli aahe ki fuski ni guest la honeymoon hotel aahe mhatle tari swataha lazte. 🀒Edited by Avidwatcher - 5 years ago
chachichampa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Resham and Astad really have nothing to talk and think about except what Megha will do or what Megha will say.  Its infuriating how they dont let her speak at all and keep putting her down.  Yes taken she speaks too much but to just completely shut her up is very uncalled for.  Megha is enthusiastic and excited about every task and so she tries to make it entertaining and lively which is actually fun to watch.  But these two lazies Resham and Astad want to just lie around on bed and do nothing all day and want to get the others morale and energy down too.  In the task both had nothing to do while Megha had a lot to do yet these two only bitching about her and not ready to do anything.  If anything only Megha, Sharmi and Smita contributed in this task yet Im sure they will come up with somethingstupid like Resham tai stood on her left leg all day so she did the most and so deserves the ticket to finale.

Even outside their own team people like Sushant, Bhushan and Jui have had no hopes on them since they went out and saw episodes and are asking for support for Smita who tyatlya tat is the best among the three nature wise and performance wise and a nice person even though she is not winner material.  All have seen how horrible Re and Astad are and have completely given up on them.

deepalee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yup it was a fun task..people r calling it boring on Twitter but I enjoyed it. Megha n shama wr superb. 
Sai was as usual useless..roaming around with fuski n hogging food. She was in the wrong place at the wrong time throughout. Her long hug to sachit was 😑😑at least spare him girl!

Fuski was in the firing line n I luvvved it. That's why the crying scene today. His dance was edited but it was πŸ€¬

Re n bewda???? They r possessed by megha. They didn't care about the task...it was all about keeping megha away from footage by demotivating her. His taunts during her singing deserve death penalty. I m pissed off majorly. The guests however weren't interested in them. I noticed guests spending more time around kitchen.

Smita is usually shown less by bb...

Overall fun episode. Bewda is going have withdrawal symptoms after bb...He will miss megha the most.

Today set up for re to b in the finale. Manjar we know u well by now.

@dhank shanaya is coming...hilarious πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by deepalee - 5 years ago
chachichampa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: deepalee

Sai was as usual useless..roaming around with fuski n hogging food. She was in the wrong place at the wrong time throughout. Her long hug to sachit was 😑😑at least spare him girl!

Sai is very Hugri... sorry Hungry... no sorry she is BOTH  Hugri and Hungry all the time πŸ˜†

And by this Hugri I mean hugging wala hugri not marathi walla -- though she was that also last week πŸ˜†
dhank thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepalee

Yup it was a fun task..people r calling it boring on Twitter but I enjoyed it. Megha n shama wr superb. 

Fuski was in the firing line n I luvvved it. That's why the crying scene today. His dance was edited but it was πŸ€¬

Smita is usually shown less by bb...

Overall fun episode. Bewda is going have withdrawal symptoms after bb...He will miss megha the most.

Today set up for re to b in the finale. Manjar we know u well by now.

@dhank shanaya is coming...hilarious πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣🀣 πŸ€£ same here... she wont spare a single manπŸ˜†πŸ˜† btw I missed that part which u said...kishore went she hugged whom????

thanks😊...your post r hilarious too...I enjoyπŸ˜†