10.07.2018:Written Update:Zindagi Ki Mehek

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Part 1

Yuvraj is arrested by police. Shaurya stops them and tells Yuvraj that he knows his dad didnt do anything. He assures to bring him back. Yuvraj says my son is with me so this is my victory, he hugs him and goes with police. Mehek is locked in a cage. Mehek tries to break it but cant. Arish comes home and tells Shaurya that I went to meet lawyers. He goes to his room. 

Shaurya hears Swati's scream. Swati comes there and asks where is Mehek? Swati says Shaurya came to hospital and Mehek is missing from that moment. Shaurya asks her to get lost. Swati says I wont spare you. Guards take Swati away. Arish is in car and says on call that I can kill kidnapper and will blame Mehek for it so police will arrest her too. Arish is following Shaurya but he loses track.

Shaurya comes to site and finds Mehek sleeping in cage. He calls out to Mehek but she is sleeping. He opens cage and gets inside but Mahek wakes up and beats him with the tiffin. She runs away. Shaurya is running behind Mehek. He grabs her and says you cant go anywhere. Mehek beats him but Shaurya spins her and pins her to floor. Mehek sees a brick nearby and hits Shaurya on the head. Mehek runs from there. Arish comes to the same site but cant find Shaurya.

Meheks mom is crying and says where is Mehek? Swati says police will find her and I will be behind Shaurya. Doctor comes there and says we have to start operation of coach, arrange money fast, he leaves.

Mehek is hiding in bushes away from Shaurya. She sees someone's feet and hits him. Its not Shaurya but Arish. Mehek runs from there but Shaurya finds her and takes her from there.

Rashmi comes to Sweety and asks why she is not sleeping? Sweety says Arish is not picking my call, from the time he has come here, he has been solving our troubles, I thought we will spend time together, he is the only good thing in my life. Rashmi reassures her.

Shaurya brings Mahek to house and locks her in cage, he says listen to me and take case back, this is your change. He ties her mouth, hands, he says I will take off cloth from mouth, you can shout but you will remain hungry. He offers her food but she says I dont want to eat and bites him. She tries to beat him but he asks her to stop it, he says you wont get anything, my dad is innocent, bring him out and I will leave you. Mahek says I am right and I am not going to back down. 

Part 2

Shaurya forcefully tries to make Mehek eat and says if you dont eat then you will die and i wont let you die till you sign the papers. Mehek says I thought that you are a nice person but I was wrong, I shouldnt have trusted you. She rues that Shaurya didnt evevn let her get money for Coach uncles surgery. She warns him that if anything happens to Coach uncle, then I wont spare you. Shaurya says if you take your case back then you can save coach uncle. He warns her that, I am your worst dream so dont force it to get even more worse.

Part 3

Aarish tells his mother sorry and explains that he tried to find the girl but couldnt. He assures that he will find her soon. His mother is busy doing makeup. Aarish says I wont disappoint you. His mother throws the bottle of perfume on him and says I want that girl. The face of the mother is revealed and its Svetlana.

Precap --- Svetlana says, I have done a lot of hard work for all these years and I cant lose it, I have to find that girl. Mehek fakes being dizzy and agrees to sign on the papers. As Shaurya gives her the papers, Mehek beats him and runs from there. Shaurya runs behind her. Aarish is in the car behind Mehek and hits her. Mehek falls on the road and someone jabs her with a syringe.

Edited by Armu4eva - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

friendlyghost08 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Thnx for the detailed written update of today's episode