Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssuuvvii thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: yanks28

im very disappointed that he has once again gotten a costar who's average at best in terms of acting. why does this keep happening to him...i wont be able to watch if she lacks depth and her eyes arent expressive enough...I need actors who display emotions both subtly and when required very expressively 

Once again means ? Who was another one ?
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ssuuvvii

Once again means ? Who was another one ?

Yeah i didn't like shivani at all. ..vividha whom he fell for in jndsd. I hated everything abt his stint there and was so glad when he left 
Meenakshi__iyer thumbnail
I used to watch EDT...n I loved domik pairing(I found the height difference  cute.. Shashank is Also 6 1' sth Na...that Is approx. Just 7 sth cm shorter than namik)and Donal     as individual actor too...I think shashank n Donal would look fresh...and she  will  definitely improve from her previous show...I'm excited to see her with shashank!! Edited by Meenakshi__iyer - 5 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Lennie

I was not into DoMik pairing, and found the height just odd at times esp in outer shots lol

I think Shashank got better each time in episodes and in his shows, Its growth which is good. 

I liked Donal as what she did in the show πŸ˜Š  cant wait to see both in the show now

i know that u were not DoMik fan.
i agree ht was main prob there bcoz that was almost 1 feet diff.donal is 5.5"while namik is 6.4".but still they had  chem.

shanky did improve but that doesnt mean he was not v.gud in BV's initial epis.
i said that i m watching BV's initial epis post leap on rishtey  & from past 3-4 days they r showing ragging scenes etc & i m just srprsd that he was 2 gud in those  scenes. the pain he portrayed wid so much intensity i m srprsd a newcumer in his 1st debut lead show can do so much gud.
even prats was gud tho not like sv but still much better than donal is atm.

even i like donal as such & also in edt in normal scenes but found her weak in intense scenes. she needs improvement & that 2 huge one.

i wont mind sv wid her if she paired temporarily & i wish RS paired her temporarily only.she shud b parallel lead.

Originally posted by: Hina-

Shashank was pretty good even in his first episode of BV  Audience took some time to accept Pratyusha as Anandi because Avika was very popular Even Avinash was very popular but people didn't take much time to accept Shashank as Jagya  Shashank Pratyusha's pair got very popular among people They won the first award they were nominated as Jodi and makers had to bear audience anger for separating Jagya and AnandiπŸ˜†

I am not dismissing Donal Every person can improve if he wants to I want to see her in this show πŸ˜ŠI have already said in other thread it is possible she pleasantly surprises all of us who did not like her acting much in her previous show by giving such performance in this show which satisfies us too πŸ˜ƒ I am excited for leap πŸ˜ƒ

i agree hina abt shanky. he was also 2 gud in initial scenes of BV.and i must say he was v.gud as  anewumer. and i dint find prats that much gud not 2 his level initially.

i rembr he told in his IVs that he was nervous initially and for 6 month he used feel nervous & told that even director used 2 say that boy is nervous but as i m watching those post leap initial epis of BV on rishtey i m srprsd he was 2 gud as a new cumer & no1 cud say he was a newcumer & BV is his debut lead show.

@bold agree  wid each of ur word.i m also giving a chance 2 her but dont know hav same feeling like had in jndsd in terms of acting talent i.e  up2 shanky's level in acting off-screen i m sure donal is better human being than sum1else.

tiny15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meenakshi__iyer

I used to watch EDT...n I loved domik pairing n Donal as individual actor too...I think shashank n Donal would look fresh...and she  will  definitely improve from her previous show...I'm excited to see her with shashank!!

i also watched edt till end .started bcoz of namik & one of my frnds on jndsd who was namik & shanky fan asked me 2  do.tho dint want bcoz of viks but then read abt naimk's perf in edkv so did.
i liked DoMik and donal in normal scenes but shes weak in intense romantic & emotnl scenes .no doubt donal & shanky will luk gud 2gether as donal si v.pretty lady & shanky is v.handsum man.

and yes i m also hoping she will improve. we r all waiting 4 post leap  story.

dont mind if sum1 criticize donal 4 her acting. bcoz they mite not like her acting but no1 hates her here esply no shanky fan hate or dislike her as such.
Edited by tiny15 - 5 years ago

Originally posted by: tiny15

i also watched edt till end .started bcoz of namik & one of my frnds on jndsd who was namik & shnaky fan asked me 2  do.tho dint want bcoz of viks but then read abt naimk's perf in edkv so did.

i liked DoMik and donal in normal scenes but shes weak in intense romantic & emotnl scenes .no doubt donal & shanky will luk gud 2gether as donal si v.pretty lady & shanky is v.handsum man.

and yes i m also hoping she will improve. we r all waiting 4 post leap  story.

dont mind if sum1 criticize donal 4 her acting. bcoz they mite not like her acting but no1 hates her here esply no shanky fan hate or dislike her as such.

Not at all...I respect others opinion!! And The people who express their opinion in a civil reasonable way are amazing!!!
I just think it's too early to judge...I And since EDT was a short story n roop myt not be there is time to get into emotional scenes...

tiny15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meenakshi__iyer

Not at all...I respect others opinion!! And The people who express their opinion in a civil reasonable way are amazing!!!
I just think it's too early to judge...I And since EDT was a short story n roop myt not be there is time to get into emotional scenes...

than x 4 understanding that.
it mite b early 2 judge if we hadnt seen her in edt but still i say she mite improve.

i agree edt was short & roop not. she mite improve. and i m saying donal is gud in normal scenes even if they r romantic or emotnl but only weak in intense romantic or emotnl scenes. actually more than expressions i found her dialogue delivery bit poor in those intense esply intense emotnl scenes.

btw r u on twitter? bcoz i think i'd seen this name A/C on edt TL.
Edited by tiny15 - 5 years ago

Originally posted by: tiny15

than x 4 understanding that.

it mite b early 2 judge if we hadnt seen her in edt but still i say she mite improve.

i agree edt was short & roop not. she mite improve. and i m saying donal is gud in normal scenes even if they r romantic or emotnl but only weak in intense romantic or emotnl scenes. actually more than expressions i found her dialogue delivery bit poor in those intense esply intense emotnl scenes.

btw r u on twitter? bcoz i think i'd seen this name A/C on edt TL.

I was there on EDT forum n I'm on twitter...I lost my if account..so this is a new one...and a slight change in username on twitter...
U myt have seen me on twitter 
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Hina-

Mostly the people who hate her are Vikram Shivan jodi fans They always bash her because they cannot see anyone else with Vikram other than Shivani. Neutral people think her acting is very weak but they don't hate her I am one of the people who think her acting is poor but i certainly don't hate her because she hasn't harmed me in anyway I have no reason to hate her

I haven't watched any of Donal's show. But if vitharv fans hate her, m going to love herπŸ˜†
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I dont judge anyone untill I see the character n show first. So forget everything just give her a chance n see how her character is in show than can give reviews. 

I m new to this show forum I used to watch roop on n off. But after seeing new promo I really liked it as a viewer. The cast especially Sashank looks good n even the girl is pretty. The show promo is totally giving refreshing look. 

So good luck to cvs team πŸ˜Š
Edited by saaniakh - 5 years ago