Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meenakshi__iyer thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Siya2202

No offense time Donal fans...
Well we don't hate her, it's only that we are doubtful about if she can match SV in terms of acting. She is definitely pretty, but you would agree that she is not a strong actress as compared to SV. 
But let's see how she performs here. 

None taken...just a request to watch with an open mind..
I meant an established actor like shashank can't be compared to newbie like donal
Shashank is a good actor...n I think he will also support her to improve...
Also I think they look good together๐Ÿ˜Š
Also I never meant u ppl hate her...๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by Meenakshi__iyer - 5 years ago
Siya2202 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sure...we guys will certainly look up for Donal. I think she deserves a fair chance. Doubting her even before she enters the show is not good. All the best to her and SV. hope they take this show to newer heights!
Baby-nas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Donal hasn't played any -ve  role she's not a good actress she won't pull it off but I don't hate I used to watch edt vikram fans loved her but when he became -ve and she was paired with namik they started to troll her saying she's bad it was so toxic I really felt bad for her they really got personal. 
jaanulovejaanam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I want roop palak to pair after leap but i dont have any hatred towards donal .๐Ÿ˜Š
We should accept her without judging and give her a chance๐Ÿ˜Š .
Who knows if she will become grey and gets paired to ranveer ๐Ÿ˜†.
Fans are mad sometimes they take it to personal .
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
im very disappointed that he has once again gotten a costar who's average at best in terms of acting. why does this keep happening to him...i wont be able to watch if she lacks depth and her eyes arent expressive enough...I need actors who display emotions both subtly and when required very expressively 
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Baby-nas

Donal hasn't played any -ve  role she's not a good actress she won't pull it off but I don't hate I used to watch edt vikram fans loved her but when he became -ve and she was paired with namik they started to troll her saying she's bad it was so toxic I really felt bad for her they really got personal. 

i agree.
i think only new viks fans liked her & many of them alongwid viks old fans started trolling after she was paired wid namik but still many new viks fans like her.

Originally posted by: Siya2202

Sure...we guys will certainly look up for Donal. I think she deserves a fair chance. Doubting her even before she enters the show is not good. All the best to her and SV. hope they take this show to newer heights!

i agree & m also ready 2  give chance but i dont hav high hopes from her.
and SV only can create chem cant make oder actor act better.

Originally posted by: jaanulovejaanam

I want roop palak to pair after leap but i dont have any hatred towards donal .๐Ÿ˜Š

We should accept her without judging and give her a chance๐Ÿ˜Š .
Who knows if she will become grey and gets paired to ranveer ๐Ÿ˜†.
Fans are mad sometimes they take it to personal .

agree she mite bcum grey & will b paired wid ranveer.

i wish sargun wud'd been free .she wud'd been terrific wid sv. in BV also they created fab chem & did w'ful job as ganga even wid so less SS given 2 her & not much intense scenes.
and in jndsd sara khan did same wid SV but  again same thing happened.
Edited by tiny15 - 5 years ago
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
You guys are being very harsh on Donal/ 

She is quite good and to me she got better as the episodes went on!! and trust me when i say i know when someone is wooden in acting, and Donal is not wooden!! 

You know whenShashank and Prayusha started out, and they weren't exactly that great, and didnt think much of Prayusha (god rest her soul). But they improved and got better. 

Donal is good, and for her role in Ek Deewana Tha, she didnt play a typical happy go lucky girl and meet boy, falls in love etc, from the start but she had to start the show with showing depth in fear and being scared as the show started from her waking from a coma. 

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Lennie

You guys are being very harsh on Donal/ 

She is quite good and to me she got better as the episodes went on!! and trust me when i say i know when someone is wooden in acting, and Donal is not wooden!! 

You know whenShashank and Prayusha started out, and they weren't exactly that great, and didnt think much of Prayusha (god rest her soul). But they improved and got better. 

Donal is good, and for her role in Ek Deewana Tha, she didnt play a typical happy go lucky girl and meet boy, falls in love etc, from the start but she had to start the show with showing depth in fear and being scared as the show started from her waking from a coma. 

we r not harsh. i had watched the show from 1st epi 2 last epi.
we r  not saying  shes wooden but shes not fab or v.gud.shes ok in normal scenes but she lacks intensity

and sorry i disagree wid u both prats & SV esply Sv were v.gud from the start tho mite not b fab or flawless.
i m just watching old BV epis on Rishtey and  they were way 2 gud than donal is.they mite not b fab or flawless but much better than donal.even prats whom i dont think as fab actress. she was v.gud but not fab.

and no offence  but donal cant pull of intense scenes.shes no match 4 shanky.shes gud in normal scenes.

and we r all saying we r ready 2 give chance 2 her but not keeping high hopes.

sorry dear atleast i disagree.and plz dont mind. i know u like donal had seen u on the forum.i also liked DoMik pair .

we can only hope 4 the best.either she improves or sv is paired wid sum1 who matches him.

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I was not into DoMik pairing, and found the height just odd at times esp in outer shots lol

I think Shashank got better each time in episodes and in his shows, Its growth which is good. 

I liked Donal as what she did in the show ๐Ÿ˜Š  cant wait to see both in the show now
Edited by Lennie - 5 years ago
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shashank was pretty good even in his first episode of BV  Audience took some time to accept Pratyusha as Anandi because Avika was very popular Even Avinash was very popular but people didn't take much time to accept Shashank as Jagya  Shashank Pratyusha's pair got very popular among people They won the first award they were nominated as Jodi and makers had to bear audience anger for separating Jagya and Anandi๐Ÿ˜†

I am not dismissing Donal Every person can improve if he wants to I want to see her in this show ๐Ÿ˜ŠI have already said in other thread it is possible she pleasantly surprises all of us who did not like her acting much in her previous show by giving such performance in this show which satisfies us too ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I am excited for leap ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by Hina- - 5 years ago