Take care of ur health
Don't worry about pm & comments
Take ur time

Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Hlo everyone 
I wish you all are fine.
I'm here to clear confusion over my presence or absence in IF and about pms also.
In last note, I informed that I was ill and couldn't read pms for more than 15 days so I  decided to read the stories not acc to pms but acc to writers, one by one due to lack of time and it was easy for me. Then I thought to give combined comments too that means one comment on one story regardless of updates,  whether I have one pending update or more than one that to be on sunday. It was very difficult for me to decide from which story or I should say from whose story I should start as from whoever I would start, other may think that I'm ignoring them or no more interested reading them so I thought to start from elder one and as per my knowledge, I had Pooja di in my writers list on top regarding same so I started with her stories.  I cleared them on one weekend (5aug) which was very difficult for me. Then next weekend (12aug), it was Raksha di ( Raksha dI,  your new stories are still pending, trying to read them soon). This weekend (19aug) plus next one (26 aug), I won't be able to continue it due to some reasons and after that I will read stories of rest of the writers too.
I'm requesting you all writers, please don't think that I can ever discriminate between you all because I can't. If I will not read then it will be for all writers but till the time I'm reading, it's equally for all the writers whom I'm reading right now. So please don't think anything like that. I'm not able to interact with anyone from last many months so please don't think that I'm ignoring anyone of you. For me you all are equally meant.
Hope I could explain my point and there will be no more confusion over it but if anyone have any query then you ask freelying. And yes whenever I will feel not to read your stories anymore, I will tell you by myself along with reason behind it.
Thank you for hearing me.

Secondly, for friends from Kerala, I hope and wish you and your family are safe and fine. Very tough time for Kerala people.  no  words to say just Praying for all people of kerala...
harshiidiv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hlw Nishu such a long firstly tell me hru?
Kya yaar itna bada note likhne ki kya jarut this isse achha ek update de deti๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›

OK now be serious
Listen Nishu I had told u before & now again telling u I don't have any prblm with late reply & comment & also if u don't have time so without any hesitation u can skip my pms & trust me I don't have any prblm with it as I know ur reason is genuine๐Ÿ˜Š so u don't stress yourself just take care of yourself & study well..

Love
Harshita
Kadianvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshiidiv

Hlw Nishu such a long firstly tell me hru?

Kya yaar itna bada note likhne ki kya jarut this isse achha ek update de deti๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›

OK now be serious
Listen Nishu I had told u before & now again telling u I don't have any prblm with late reply & comment & also if u don't have time so without any hesitation u can skip my pms & trust me I don't have any prblm with it as I know ur reason is genuine๐Ÿ˜Š so u don't stress yourself just take care of yourself & study well..

Love
Harshita

hi dI
I'm fine now. Don't worry, I'm going to give an update in coming days especially for you. Till then guess which story.
Thank you di for understanding me
I know it went a long note but what to do, I don't want to leave any doubt in anyone's mind.
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
At first chotu non of us think anything negative about you .
Main jyada nahi boloongi as you had commented on my stories first , koi bhi reason ho .
But after we talked I was alright as you told everything is nice between us .
For me take your own time and reply as per your convenience.
Harshita is right , you should have given an update instead of this long note ๐Ÿ˜†.
Love you sweety , I do understand you .

Kadianvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divanru

At first chotu non of us think anything negative about you .

Main jyada nahi boloongi as you had commented on my stories first , koi bhi reason ho .
But after we talked I was alright as you told everything is nice between us .
For me take your own time and reply as per your convenience.
Harshita is right , you should have given an update instead of this long note ๐Ÿ˜†.
Love you sweety , I do understand you .

thank you di
Will update soon
akriti154 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
It's okay nisha
I understand 
Don't worry abt it
M hardly updating anything these days