Note (another note for writers on pg6 on 19/8)

Posted: 5 years ago
Hlo friends.
I have a news for all of you about myself & here it is,
I'm taking break from India forums which was in my mind from many days seeing the hate of viewers of yhm for current track & the new tragedies happening here which were very disturbing for me but couldn't due to some very good stories here & secondly I had few pending requests for few updates which I had updated already as I had time but from now on wards, I'm going to busy with my studies once again so saying a bye to IF for don't know how much time. I shall try to come for sometime.

I want to clear myself that I won't be able to update anything & if I shall get time so may be I shall try to update as I have half updates ready of few stories.

Secondly, for my dear writers, I won't be able to comment properly. I shall try to read & like but comments will be very short. Really sorry but can't help in it. 

Thirdly, for my dear writers, I'm apologizing in advance if you will get to see my comments in other's threads but not in yours'. Please don't take it personally as I really don't know what shall I be able to read & comment but I shall try my best to be fair to all. I'm trying to clear pms regularly from last few days & shall try to continue it.

Thank you so much for your love & support.
Thank you so much to hear my long speech.
and last but not the least, GOOD BYE TO EVERYONE. SEE YOU SOON. WILL MISS YOU EVERYONE.

By the way, I'm here only for few more days...
Edited by Kadianvi - 5 years ago
Updated something. Have a look...
Its ok
All the best for ur studies 
All the best for ur studies 
We will miss u dear
Will miss u dear!!
All d best for ur future.
Will miss you .
All the best for your studies .
Hope to see you back again in forum soon 
That's OK nisha
Studies r most important 
Hope to see u soon back in forum but that too without compromising with ur studies 
All the very best for your studies...:)
Will miss u dear best of luck for ur studies 
Come back soon
Its ok all the best for ur studies
Even me also so busy in studies and my work