I miss Delhi’s chilly winters’( Imran )

-Nadii- thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Shourya is the nice guy of Rathore family. He loves his father but his dadi is his confidante and great moral support. Studying in the USA, much against his father's wishes, Shourya comes to India for his cousin's marriage. Niyati comes from Jodhpur to attend the wedding as well. Shourya is Niyati's childhood friend and man of her dreams. For her it's like visiting her sasural. But there is a secret that Shourya whispers in Niyati's ears that changes her life forever. What could be the secret?

Imran Mashkoor Khan who plays Shourya in Kulvaddhu refuses to reveal the secret. "I am not allowed to talk about the story beyond five episodes," says the young actor who began his career on television about eight years ago with Maan. "The whole secret will be revealed gradually in over 25 episodes and that will lead to beginning of trouble for Niyati and others. Meeting Shourya after eight years Niyati falls completely in love with him. No matter what the impact of the secret on her as well as the family, Shourya is a non-negotiable factor in Niyati's life," explains Imran, who is happy to be playing a perfect romantic character after playing a neurotic man in Millie.

"There are various degrees of  shades to the character," gushes the  actor who also enjoyed playing the negative character in Millie. Kashmeer was another serial he had worked on though the show didn't last long. "I choose roles very carefully. I think it's better to do less but good work," says Imran who has moved from Delhi to Mumbai to work in Kulvaddhu.   Post-college he joined Aamir Reza Hussain's theatre group and started doing theatre in Delhi.

Be it The Legend of Rama, Barefoot in the Park, Goodbye Blue Sky and Kargirl – the 50-day War, he has done them all. He has fond memories of doing The legend of Rama because the play ran daily for four-and-half months. "It was a huge success and the entire cast was honoured by the President for doing the play on a daily basis for such a long time," he says. It is never easy for a Delhiite to live in Mumbai and the case with Imran is no different. "What I miss about Delhi is its food and the chilly winter," he says.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kiran. thumbnail
Already posted in the articles thread😊
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3