Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovely_Angie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
First of all I have been a relatively silent reader of the forum and I love Zoya and Aditya both alike. But these days I just can't feel the connect with Zoya's character(CVs to be blamed here completely)

Originally posted by: ..sur..

First of all let me clarify I'm not a Zoya supporter or a Aditya supporter. I'm just a normal admirer of the show who is fed up with all the negitivety in the forum and the continuous bashing of Zoya.

I agree Zoya is shown as naive and stupid sometimes and certain actions and dialogues of hers are worth condemning but I don't think she deserves all the incessant bashing that's going on just because she used a word "Paak for PooSh relationship?
Now coming to your point as to why everyone is bashing Zoya just for using the word Paak, i think the bashing is not just for the word paak although it is definitely very irritating, but it is for the way CVs are trying to justify and glorify the whole EMA through her character. Her overall stand in this whole scenario does not seems to be realistic... People cannot relate to her character (atleast I can't), that's why the bashing. She had been shown naive and imbecile since the beginning of the show when she refused to believe that Yash had cheated on her, but people were sympathetic towards her that time because even though naive and stupid, it was still relatable. 
But the way she is blaming herself for the failure of their marriage and as if that's not enough, she is also forcing Aditya to do the same is beyond stupid. Accepting the flaws and owing up to mistakes is one thing and taking the whole blame of EMA on yourself is totally different thing. In real life no woman; who has been cheated on by her husband, would feel the way Zoya is feeling for Yash and no woman in Zoya's place would feel the EMA as pure love. Love as a feeling can be pure as people generally don't have control over feelings but having EMA is always a CHOICE and nothing can justify it. Period.

Secondly, as Aditya rightly said in yestday epi, she had no right to blame him entirely based on Pooja's diary which showed only one side of coin. She never bothered to hear Aditya's side of story. 

It does not make her "unworthy of Being the FL as May people think.
Definitely. It does not make her unworthy of being FL and i don't think anybody in forum believes her to be so. The problem is CVs are hellbent on making the FL look mahaan and in the attempts to do so have butchered her character beyond repair. Also, there is so much of inconsistency in Zoya's character unlike Aditya. Aditya too has flaws and shortcomings but atleast he has consistency in his flaws. Whereas Zoya, I cannot understand her anymore. The woman who defended Mahi in court because she did not want a girls character to be questioned is ready to prove that Pooja(also a woman), was pregnant with somebody else's child? Why is she so blinded and obligated by the Arora's, when none of them ever treated her rightly? And this is just one of her character inconsistency to name a few.

Yes I was annoyed too at her usage of the word but we should all understand the context in which she was talking. Mr. Hooda proved in the court that there was no love relationship between PooSh and infact Yash was a mastermind who trapped the gullible Pooja and eventually took her down with him. He portrayed pooja to be totally innocent and Yash to be the culprit.
I think Zoya said their love was Paak only to diffeeentiate that no there was no hidden agenda in their relationship but was just pure feelings of love. Yes, in our and the society's eyes such love is not justifiable and is immoral but if we just take those two individuals PooSh, for them their feelings were pure(paak) and lets not taint them to be otherwise.
That's the problem. In real life, no one in Zoya's place would try to prove that the relation of her husband with the other woman outside marriage was nothing else but pure love. Coming to the point of proving Yash guilty, again it was Zoya who refused to let Mr.Hooda cross question Mahi and stopped Aditya to tell the truth about her. She cannot expect to always have it her way, can she? What other option Mr. Hooda had at that point of time? I am not saying what he did was correct, but if you look at it realistically, again such things happen in court cases and things are twisted by lawyers as per one's convinience. I think the way Zoya is reacting to this whole court case and Yash's name being maligned is too OTT and irritating to the core. And Yash was not outright proved murderer. It was a plausible theory presented by Mr. Hooda that he committed suicide and Pooja's death happened to be the collateral damage along the way thus being termed as murder in a way. 

I think so we all should take a break from this unnecessary bashing of Zoya and for all those who think this show is sickening and not worth watching, please don't ruin it for others

Nobody is ruining anything for others. Everyone is entitled to have their own opinions and they are free to express their views and opinions as long as no-one is bashing anyone personally.

Anyways, that was just my POV. Did not mean to offend anyone😊

Edited by love_siddhima - 5 years ago
sur91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sarana1234

It is good to voice opinions but twitter, insta and the forum is going crazy. Sakshi shd be dead, zoya shd be dead...and what not!

Silsila is also dealing with EMA...but its trp is rising,... no-one is asking drashti to leave...no one is bashing her character to be 'weak' left right and centre.

And negativity spreads as much as positivity.

If a show is expected to run for a year or so, there are going to be a few hit and miss episodes, there are going to be few bloopers but pointing on every small thing does not help.

exactly the story has barely started yet and people are saying Zoya is not worthy of Aditya, we want new FL, Jenny should quit. Atleast give them a chance to show what they planned before criticising it so much
mystique_4008 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes TM I agree expressing opinions on the current track is fine as it lets the cvs know where they are going wrong but I swear the constant negativity on twitter and IG is such a turn off for me. Some ppl complain about the smallest of things then there are others who are continusly defending and bashing the characters who don't even exist in real life and fighting with others for this. Ppl who are saying Zoya doesn't deserve Adi and want a new girl how the heck is the show going to go on without one half of the jodi. We can criticise/bash Zoya when she deserves it but saying such things like this doesn't help at all. Forum is actually very peaceful and a better place to discuss episodes social media nah!!! 🥱
telecritic thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Noce way of putting it together makes sense, Zoya is bring bashed and the crratives are conveying exactly what u have pitforth.
People should have patience and understand the situation how these are led and the framework of what the show makes in a broader way.

One well etched charcater like Zoya who shoes various layers of woman in this era is being transhed by members and also the creatves givr clarity of ehat Zoya offrrs.
Thanks for a good post 👏