Why so much mayhem over a single word?

Posted: 5 years ago
First of all let me clarify I'm not a Zoya supporter or a Aditya supporter. I'm just a normal admirer of the show who is fed up with all the negitivety in the forum and the continuous bashing of Zoya.

I agree Zoya is shown as naive and stupid sometimes and certain actions and dialogues of hers are worth condemning but I don't think she deserves all the incessant bashing that's going on just because she used a word "Paak for PooSh relationship?
It does not make her "unworthy of Being the FL as May people think.

Yes I was annoyed too at her usage of the word but we should all understand the context in which she was talking. Mr. Hooda proved in the court that there was no love relationship between PooSh and infact Yash was a mastermind who trapped the gullible Pooja and eventually took her down with him. He portrayed pooja to be totally innocent and Yash to be the culprit.
I think Zoya said their love was Paak only to diffeeentiate that no there was no hidden agenda in their relationship but was just pure feelings of love. Yes, in our and the society's eyes such love is not justifiable and is immoral but if we just take those two individuals PooSh, for them their feelings were pure(paak) and lets not taint them to be otherwise.

I think so we all should take a break from this unnecessary bashing of Zoya and for all those who think this show is sickening and not worth watching, please don't ruin it for others
Originally posted by ..sur..

First of all let me clarify I'm not a Zoya supporter or a Aditya supporter. I'm just a normal admirer of the show who is fed up with all the negitivety in the forum and the continuous bashing of Zoya.

I agree Zoya is shown as naive and stupid sometimes and certain actions and dialogues of hers are worth condemning but I don't think she deserves all the incessant bashing that's going on just because she used a word "Paak for PooSh relationship?

Yes I was annoyed too at her usage of the word but we should all understand the context in which she was talking. Mr. Hooda proved in the court that there was no love relationship between PooSh and infact Yash was a mastermind who trapped the gullible Pooja and eventually took her down with him. He portrayed pooja to be totally innocent and Yash to be the culprit.
I think Zoya said their love was Paak only to diffeeentiate that no there was no hidden agenda in their relationship but was just pure feelings of love. Yes, in our and the society's eyes such love is not justifiable and is immoral but if we just take those two individuals PooSh, for them their feelings were pure(paak) and lets not taint them to be otherwise.

I think so we all should take a break from this unnecessary bashing of Zoya and for all those who think this show is sickening and not worth watching, please don't ruin it for others

I totally agree with you. IF people don't like this track then don't watch it. Let other people who still like it, watch it. 👏
finally kissi ne mere man ki baat bol di thankuuu sooo much yr for writing this sach mai jisse nahi dekha mat dekho lakin pls auto ka dimg at karab karo at least Jo logdkhna chahte hai unhka bhi maan karab ho jata hai itni negeativty dekh kr yr kyu sirf zoya bash hoti hai jabkigalti adi ki bhi hai
I am fed up of this Zoya bashing. People will start having problems even if she sneezes😡. Common yaar she is not your typical heroine who is all haaji n naaji to the hero (Jen would have never signed the show if it was the case). Adi might be ma ka laadla (Mumma Hooda hardly cares about her younger son😆, baap ka dulaara, ma in law ka bhi laadla n dulaara🤣 and on a serious note YES he was cheated by his wife and he has every right to feel contempt for his wife. But why can't he accept the fact that he was not a perfect husband and why does the Hooda's affirm to his belief of being the perfect husband. Please don't expect Pooja version 2.0 in Zoya, she is as bratty as messed up as Adi.
No one is discouraging anyone to watch it. Everyone is entitled to their views be it in support or against this track. The only reason people are voicing their discontent is for CVs to at least consider what we are trying to convey. 
Totally agree with uh...u have talked what I have in my mind...thankuu somuch for this post..
It is good to voice opinions but twitter, insta and the forum is going crazy. Sakshi shd be dead, zoya shd be dead...and what not! 

Silsila is also dealing with EMA...but its trp is rising,... no-one is asking drashti to leave...no one is bashing her character to be 'weak' left right and centre. 

And negativity spreads as much as positivity. 

If a show is expected to run for a year or so, there are going to be a few hit and miss episodes, there are going to be few bloopers but pointing on every small thing does not help. 

Originally posted by ..sur..

Bold: i agree. rest of it can b debatable but i hate debating becos it never changes the perception of the opposite party. So i always say to each its own😆
Edited by geet0910 - 5 years ago
its not just about zoya's one single word paak.
its just a total disaster of the way zoya is behaving now a days .
she is more than welcome to consider herself as a failed wife whatever but forcing someone else that he was flawed hence his wife looked somewhere , calling him selfish blah blah.

zoya now a day behaves like a total spoilt brat, selfish  & self centered whose life revolves just aroud herself . Her win , her fight etc etc.

where is that zoya who for the sake of zosh empolyees agreed for the fake marriage? this new zoya now for her own sake, putting everybody else careers in jeopardy & thinking she is so mahan that she has forgiven yash, accepted poosh love & bidding them an izzat wala alvida !!

asking a doctor to give someone else's pregnanacy report😕 acting as a complete spoilt stubborn teenage little girl, it was just puke worthy to watch.
then asking the doctor to give evidence😕

is this how medical professionals work in india , pakistan or asian countries, where a doctor's family or friends can emotionally blackmail a professional senior doctor into giving someone medical report, its just beyond sick & what is more pathetic is zoya & siddiques making adi & hoodas look bad for filing a case against the doctor !!

if such things happens here in uk, the doctor will be sacked straight away & media will not leave a stone upturned to make sure nothing such things happens again in future.

now how she is behaving with adi , calling him selfish etc, we cant say a word as we will be called a male lead supporter or whatever but the fact is the show was going uphil at the start was due to the fact that even though adi was being mean with zoya but what he was doing with zoya was trying to make her understand that she is strong not weak & she didnt deserve to be cheated, it was her husband fault to cheat on her & she should open her eyes.

the show now going downhill is because what zoya doing to adi is wrong. She is trying to prove a sick thing like betrayal from partners , adi & zoya deserve this as they were flawed , what the Hell is wrong with this show!!
zoya & siddiques calling adi selfish & like villian. What a pathetic ungrateful family it is then?

just becuase adi not giving in to their likes, he is bad & they are just the most mahan people on earth. Asking mahi to live in mussorie with them.

yash i think was rightly fedup with zoya. Even i m fedup of her cringe worthy state of mind. 

When Aditya was forcing Zoya to believe her husband cheated on her, when he used to manhandle her in the initial episodes, he was bashed too. If Aditya would have called PooSh relationship as Paak rishta and would have forced Zoya to believe that PooSh cheated because of them, he would have been bashed again. 
I agree Aditya and Zoya were not perfect spouses but that's not the sole reason for them being cheated. PooSh themselves were imperfect spouses too. 

If Zoya would have justified PooSh love in a different way, it would have been better but calling an extra marital affair as pure/sacred is horrible no matter what the context or situation is. Even if PooSh love for each other may be pure but their relationship was not pure. 

More than Zoya, it's the dialogue writer who has been bashed and the cvs for ruining Zoya's character.