Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: sketie

Yes finally got the courage to stsrt it...coz i got to know that naveen will have a accident and be on bed ...so was afraid to watch...bit now ... when i gotto know that she  was fine i  theend...gotta watch !!!!!! 

Haroon is looking so handsome here ! And arsal... uhhhes supergpod looking !

I was hooked to that drama from episode 1. I loved Haroon too. but his hair confuses me..sometime bad hairstyle spoils his look completely . ðŸ˜• Ahmad always looked good to me. but Arsal as a character is confusing. Ainy and Naveen are beautifull. I love it that this drama gave us 2 different types of modern girls. ðŸ˜ƒ
sketie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yesss!!!!!! Not doormats ( like warda ) strong women  is a treat to watch ...
Yes... sometimes he looks weird...maybe its coz of the hairstyle as you said ...

I just hope that arsal is not bewafaa coz if that hapoens ill leave ...i really like hareem and i dont want anything bad for her
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Naveen barely had any role in this show :@

sketie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

So true many episodes dhe was incoma

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sketie

Yesss!!!!!! Not doormats ( like warda ) strong women  is a treat to watch ...

Yes... sometimes he looks weird...maybe its coz of the hairstyle as you said ...

I just hope that arsal is not bewafaa coz if that hapoens ill leave ...i really like hareem and i dont want anything bad for her

This will break your heart. but it is hus way of growing friendship with a possessive girl which will make you mad at him!