Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bollywoodlaver thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Sanjay paid the price for being a celeb actually, and yes India is a very corrupt country where real perpetrators enjoy and conspiracy theories and celebrities are used for cover ups, I am more than certain the actual police was involved in the bombay blasts, a lot of evidence for that too, but yeh considering this is IF, I didn't expect anything better here.Edited by Bollywoodlaver - 5 years ago
Japrilforever thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bollywoodlaver

Sanjay paid the price for being a celeb actually, and yes India is a very corrupt country where real perpetrators enjoy and conspiracy theories and celebrities are used for cover ups, I am more than certain the actual police was involved in the bombay blasts, a lot of evidence for that too, but yeh considering this is IF, I didn't expect anything better here.

Let's accept Sanjay knew zilch about the impending blasts. He kept them solely because of his hobby  or  for protection. But he was a thirty something man at the time. How can someone this old not know the nature of those arms? That they're illegal n destructive? Was he expecting the Indian army to come and attack him? He surely must've known something. He may not have known exact details but something which justified so many destructive arms being brought to India. I'm willing to give him the benefit of doubt but at the same time it's hard to believe that he is completely innocent. 
Bollywoodlaver thumbnail

Originally posted by: -JaprilForever-

Let's accept Sanjay knew zilch about the impending blasts. He kept them solely because of his hobby or for protection. But he was a thirty something man at the time. How can someone this old not know the nature of those arms? That they're illegal n destructive? Was he expecting the Indian army to come and attack him? He surely must've known something. He may not have known exact details but something which justified so many destructive arms being brought to India. I'm willing to give him the benefit of doubt but at the same time it's hard to believe that he is completely innocent.

He did know arms are harmful, but he kept it for himself, ab kya bande ki jaan logge? Tha uuse hunting ka shaunk, he wouldn't have dreamt it will be used to justify him as a terrorist though, It is not like he took a truck load of arms and ammunition, and you should honestly watch his interviews, I think you will be satisfied with his answers.Edited by Bollywoodlaver - 5 years ago
maal_u_have thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRager

Also ministers go for morning walks and get murdered because he was speaking against a powerful duo in his state. The judge hearing the case against of one of the duo mysteriously dies of heart attack and the person is soon let off by the next judge. The same duo today give all of India moral science lessons and we lap it up. I agree burying the truth and converting sunrise into sunset is child's play for some in India. 

And the judge who gives a clean chit to one of the duo gets appointed as governor of a state after his term ends. And one of the duo's son increases ghost company revenue from Rs 50000 to 80 crores in one year. And the Union minister files 100 cr defamation suit against the newspaper for reporting on their accounts jumla ðŸ˜† 
Japrilforever thumbnail

He did know arms are harmful, but he kept it for himself, ab kya bande kin Jaan logge? Tha uuse hunting Ka Shaunk, he wouldn't have dreamt it will be used to justify him as a terrorist, It if not like he took a truck load of arms and ammunition, and you should honestly watch his interviews, I think you will be satisfied with his answers

More often than not, actors seem something in interviews but are not. And he kept an ak56 for hunting? That is quite far fetched. And according to his confession he saw the grenades too and refused to keep them. So what did he think those grenades were brought to India by the underworld for. 
Edited by -JaprilForever- - 5 years ago
Bollywoodlaver thumbnail

More often than not, actors seem something in interviews but are not. And he kept an ak56 for hunting? That is quite far fetched.

often media reports false info, so it is up to you who you want to believe, all i know that is that he was freed from the tada charges by the law, and I don't think it is far fetched at all, if sanjay looks like a person who would use guns to kill people, that again is your perception, to me he doesn't remotely look like that kind of guy, even when he plays a bad person in a movie I can see the goodness in his eyes, I am not going to convince anyone anymore, keep your perception. Sanjay dutt is not a liar he has time and again told bad stuff about his personality and the wrong things he did, and I am more than inclined to believe honest people like him.

Edited by Bollywoodlaver - 5 years ago
Japrilforever thumbnail

often media reports false info, so it is up to you who you want to believe, all i know that he was freed from the tada charges by the law, and I don't think it s far fetched it all, if sanjay looks like a person who would use it to kill people that again is your perception, to me he doesn't remotely look like that kind of guy, even when he plays a bad person in a movie I can see the goodness in his eyes, I am not going to convince anyone anymore, keep your perception. Sanjay dutt is not a liar he has time and again told bad stuff about his personality and the wrong things he did, and I am more than inclined to believe honest people like him.

Hey, calm down n don't get emotional. I understand ur his fan but I'm speaking by logic purely. I'm not his fan, so I don't have any soft corner for him. I never said he kept the firearms for killing others. I'm talking about the charges put on him alone, that is housing the weapons. 
Bollywoodlaver thumbnail

Hey, calm down n don't get emotional. I understand ur his fan but I'm speaking by logic purely. I'm not his fan, so I don't have any soft corner for him. I never said he kept the firearms for killing others. I'm talking about the charges put on him alone, that is housing the weapons. 

honestly you are not even speaking facts, you are speaking conspiracy theories, so if that makes you rational and me irrational so be it😊 at the end of the day you or anyone else has no proof against him, simple, and he has enough people who love him, thats why the movie is a big hit, so not going to care anymore😃
Japrilforever thumbnail
^ what u r speaking are also not facts. It's ur opinion. N im speaking directly from his confession, what conspiracy theories? 
And pls do not be under the wrong impression that his story alone made the movie a hit. Coz if that was the case, the movie wouldn't hold so well on the weekdays because almost all reviews said that he has been whitewashed. RK's n everyone else's performance with the extra hype has made the film successful more than just his story or his fans. 
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Not at all... he was a terrorist, he will remain one, till he completes his punishment... and punishment means actually serving in jail for the entire duration, not going out on parole and shooting movies...

I seriously dont understand how can anyone allow this to him when others prisoners arent even allowed to be with their family