why is Vivaan doing this basically?
anyone blackmailing him?

ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: clairvoyance

why is Vivaan doing this basically?

anyone blackmailing him?

Ya his mother n sis have been kidnapped by roma.
clairvoyance thumbnail

Originally posted by: ILTHBEB

Ya his mother n sis have been kidnapped by roma.

thanks nabila for the info
KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Meera should stop asking Vivaan how she is looking. When she was gonna get married to Sumer she asked him. What happend? She ended getting married to Vivaan. This time she asked he asked for divorce.
cuppa_n_cricket thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Nice dramatic episode. But Zee should have released a promo to bait in audience that love such drama.

A-A have done a swell job. I particularly liked the way Aditi expressed Meera's disbelief, devastation and Arjit's portrayal of Vivaan's "drama"- anguish/helplessness masked by indifference (FAB, the body language was different from VK's routine indifferent stance!!). There were many acting moments that stood out and I request writers to point out your own fav scenes.😊

As for story- I wish the "reason" is strong enough and that it is revealed soon without tiring out viewers.😆
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
What an episode!

No matter how heart breaking the track, the Kaleerein team's hard work showed in this episode.

Aditi and Arjit were absolutely brilliant! ⭐️
sheen97 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Watched the episode 
Last part was heartbreaking but adijit did a great job
I have hopes from dolly she somewhere believes that vivaan would never do this 
I liked that in this show they actually showed meera a strong girl and having self respect unlike other shows 
She stood strong infront of vivaan and family 
But broke down alone
I think may's prediction could actually be true that meera will come to kapoor mansion to torture vivaan
I am feeling bad from vivaan he never got happiness and when he was finally happy evrything went under drain

Also i feel somewhere meera still hasnt recognised actual vivaan . She still somewhere feels vivaan as sellfish . Meera still has to know real vivaan
I guess shree was right . This track may be introduced for meera to know actual vivaan

Vaise does cvs actually visit forum they used hum tum or is it a coincidence

I felt somewhere editing could have been that saree scene editor ne spoil kar diya 

I dont know i guess this track if well executed in every aspect has potential and can grab eyeballs
Lets see
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cuppa_n_cricket

Nice dramatic episode. But Zee should have released a promo to bait in audience that love such drama.

A-A have done a swell job. I particularly liked the way Aditi expressed Meera's disbelief, devastation and Arjit's portrayal of Vivaan's "drama"- anguish/helplessness masked by indifference (FAB, the body language was different from VK's routine indifferent stance!!). There were many acting moments that stood out and I request writers to point out your own fav scenes.😊

As for story- I wish the "reason" is strong enough and that it is revealed soon without tiring out viewers.😆

It was a fabulous episode and I was gripped by the on screen drama despite knowing what was coming...

@Bold - There was so many moments!  I am itching to write about them...
cuppa_n_cricket thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
@May plz do write if time permits. They are novice but for most they are shouldering the ship on their own and deserve appreciation. The performances just elevated today's well canned episode.
anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Todays episode was heart breaking yet Adijit exceled in performance today. I liked Aditis voice modulation in sad n apprehensive scene just before divorce popped up