Samaina OS - Jealousy is Bliss (16+)

Samaina_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Heya folks, I am back with another OS. The inspiration behind this OS is Surbhi di because she put this idea into my head. This is the first time I have tried to write something on the lines of physical intimacy and I am not that satisfied with the outcome. But mai post kare Bina reh nahi paayi ๐Ÿ˜†So, please bear with me. Ande, tamatar ke alawa mai kuch nahi lungi aur.  ๐Ÿ˜†

'Did you see that guy with the red headband? He is insanely hot', Naina heard someone whisper at the back and she turned around to locate the person evoking anger in her. 'How dare these girls drool over my Sameer? Have they no shame?' thought Naina as anger got the better of her. 'Oh God, just look at him, the way he dribbles the ball, pure magic it is. I am sure he won't let his team loose', said another girl in a dreamy tone while Naina gritted her teeth trying to supress the fury filling her body.

It was the final match of the highly celebrated inter-college Basket Ball championship and Sameer was leading his college team. Naina as always had come to cheer for her guy but the girls seated behind were irritating her to the core. The match was turning into a nerve wracking affair as both teams took each other's amazing shots one after the other making it difficult for the spectators to anticipate the result. Three more minutes were remaining for the match to end when Sameer swiftly took the ball away from his opponents and smashed three baskets one after the other at a lightning speed without giving a single player in the opposite team any chance to comprehend his actions. Naina and her collegemates squealed in happiness with the win while Sameer who was tired by the constant running went to sit on the bench at the corner of the court to relax a bit. He took out a hand towel from his bag and wiped the sweat off his face and neck. He removed his headband and ruffled his hair which made the girls sigh in excitement 'Yaar iske baal to ekdum Salman Khan jaise hain aur kya body hai boss, t-shirt pehan ke hero lag raha hai to bina t-shirt ke to' and they burst out laughing. This was the final nail in the coffin for Naina, how could she let those stupid girls oogle her boyfriend ? She decided she had to do something immediately. She got off the stands, walked down the stairs, stepped on the court, held Sameer's hand tightly and signalled him to come along. Before leaving the court, she looked back at the girls angrily as if telling them that he was hers and they had no right to even look at him.

'Naina, kya ho gaya hai tumhe, kya kar rahi ho tum? Sameer asked as she dragged him to the changing room.

'Ye pankhe ke niche khade ho, jaldi se  pasina sukhao, kapde badlo aur chalo yahan se, Naina said in an angry tone.

'Are, hua kya hai? Itne gusse me kyu ho? Kisi ne kuch kaha kya tumse? Sameer asked unable to figure out the reason behind her anger.

'Vo ladkiyan, smjhti kya hain apne aap ko? Pata nahi kya kya boli ja rhin thi', Naina scowled.

'Kaun ldkiya? Aur kya bol rhi thi? Sameer asked in a confused tone.

'Vo jo match dekhne ayi thi, keh ri thi tum kitne hot ho aur bina shirt ke to ekdum kamaal lagoge. Batao bhala maine to kabhi socha nahi ki tum bina shirt ke kaise lagoge aur vo ldkiya, huh; Naina furiously played with her dupatta to control herself from lashing out on Sameer. Sameer, who was till now confused by the sudden mood swings of his girlfriend, chuckled seeing a pang of jealousy overpowering his girl's senses and decided to tease her further.

'Han to theek to keh rahin thi, hot to nai hun hi aur bina shirt ke to ahem ahem, ab apni tareef khud kya krun, Sameer winked and smiled mischievously.

'Han theek hai lagte hoge tum kamaal par tumhe bina t-shirt ke dekhne ka haq sirf mera hai, un chipkalio ka nahi' Naina replied almost shouting and bit her lip as soon as she realised her folly. Sameer shocked at the new revelation, looked deeper in her eyes and asked huskily 'Accha'?

Naina trembled at the sudden change in his tone and replied in a barely audible tone 'jao na kapde badlo na'.

'Ye to mere sawal ka jawab nahi hai', Sameer took slow steps towards her making her retreat backwards. 

Naina gulped the lump forming in her throat mentally cursing herself for not having a control on her tongue 'Kya kar rahe ho Sameer, koi aa jaega.'

'Koi nahi aaega, sab bahar celebrate kar rahe honge, ab bolo jo tum bol rhi thi'. Sameer took few more steps forward making Naina's back crash against the wall. 

Naina shivered as he came closer to her leaving a miniscule gap in between them with his hands placed on either side of her head.

'Mujhe bina t-shirt ke dekhne ka haq to sirf tmhara hi hai lekin tum kabhi vo haq jatati hi nahi', Sameer whispered in her ear making Naina shudder.

Naina turned her head sideways and closed her eyes as she felt her body melting under his burning gaze. 'Chup kyu ho Naina?' Sameer asked as he kissed softly on her neck unable to control the temptation the unhindered view of her neckline offered him. Butterflies created havoc in Naina's stomach as she felt his lips on her neck. He nibbled his way through her neck upto her cheeks and she shivered as his assault on her senses increased.

Waiting for him to make his next move, Naina opened her eyes with a jerk when she couldn't feel him close anymore and saw Sameer standing few inches away from her flashing his notorious smile, 'Vaise mai soch raha hun, tumhari ye iccha bhi puri kar hi deta hun', and he swiftly took his shirt off. 'Haww, kitne gande ho tum', Naina put her hands on her eyes. 

'Kyu, ganda kyu? Mai to bas tumhara haq tumhe de raha tha?,' Sameer inched closer to her once again and removed her hands from her eyes. 'Aankhen kholo na Naina aur jee bhar ke dekho, banda tumhari khidmat me haazir hai'.

She opened her eyes slowly and clutched her dupatta tightly as something shifted inside her stomach on seeing him shirtless, standing this close to her. She found herself in awe of his toned frame. His devilishly magnificent features didn't allow her to look away. She had always admired his good looks but looking at him, shirtless, made her body react in a way that was not normal for her. Her body stopped listening to her brain. The tension in the air and his continuous gaze were too much for her to handle. She was experiencing a new kind of yearning within her which was making her body go weak in his presence. As if under a spell, she put her hand on his chest and traced its outline unaware of the storm she was unleashing within him. She took a deep breath inhaling his scent. Her gaze met his and a wave of heat travelled across their bodies. As her hands travelled her way down his waist, Sameer shivered in pleasure. Unable to control his desires any longer, he encircled her waist and pulled her towards him closing the gap between them and Naina responded by clutching his shoulders tightly. He gently grazed her lower lip  with his thumb and as on a cue, her lips parted away giving him the required access. Sameer seized the opportunity and lightly brushed his lips with hers. Naina moaned as a wave of current passed through her. Sameer continued his assault on her by gently licking the corner of her lips, leaving her yearning for more. Naina, now frustrated by his actions, locked her hands behind his neck and pulled him with a jerk towards her, crashing her lips on his'. Naina's sudden response startled him and he forgot to breathe for a second. Standing up on her toes, she dived further into the kiss. As she explored his lips, Sameer let go all his inhibitions and took control of the kiss. A moan escaped her mouth as his hungry mouth melted into hers . Her stomach tightened as his tongue started exploring every inch of her mouth. Their tongues danced in the rhythm of the new found intimacy. He sucked and bit her lip while Naina moved her fingers in his hair holding him closer.

Sameer broke apart and moved towards her neck. Her grip tightened across her head as he licked and tasted her neck. Her knees gave up and she crossed her legs unable to control the havoc he was creating inside her. He observed her chest rise and fall and his senses went haywire wondering whether he was allowed to venture in that territory. Knowing it was not the right time to go any further, he bit hard on her neck to let out all the desire that had been penting up inside him since long.  'Sameer', Naina moaned in pleasure. Her moan fuelled his desires further and he left more marks along her neck. He placed gentle kisses on her shoulders, cheeks, lips turn by turn. He nibbled every inch of her skin accessible to her and once again captured her lips. She cupped her face while his hands roughly traced the sides of her back. Naina felt like drowning in the pleasure she was experiencing. Unable to control anymore she shouted in pleasure 'Sameer ruk jao na, please'. Sameer looked at her and saw her pleading to stop. He didn't want to stop. He wanted to kiss her more, feel her skin and make love to her but he fought his desires and slowly pulled away from her.  

Her swollen lips, the marks on her neck and shoulder were driving him crazy. He fought the urge to take her in his arms again and placed a kiss on her forehead to calm down her erratic breathing and straightened her clothes and hair. 

Naina blushed profoundly and hugged him tightly. 'Suno, ye nishan smbhal ke rkhna' Sameer said as he hugged her back. 'Accha smbhal ke to aise bol rahe ho jaise ye kabhi jaega hi nahi', Naina replied laughingly. 'Are yar jaise hi jaane lagega, mai fir se aa jaunga na bina t-shirt ke, Sameer replied teasingly receiving a light smack from her.

Edited by AaishaM - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shravyarao thumbnail

Oh f**k man! This was sooo hot!!

Aag laga di tu ne yaar!!
It was so lit man, i can't tell you..!! Kya lik di tune..mar dala humein!!
Epic..Epic!!
Can't get enough, Keep coming with more ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜†
Laksh2000 thumbnail
That was super hot.  
Samainadeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ooh god 
Maar daalo mujhe
It was super hot
I can't believe it was you first attempt to write something on this line .. You came up as such a brilliant writer who knows how to increase her readers breathing and heartbeat 
My phone was burning 
As the update was progressing the hotness was also increasing 
Sameer showed Naina her much disserved " haq "
Sameer ne kisi tarah khud ko Roka .. Varna aaj toh kaand ho hi jaata 
You should write more from this genre 
Waiting for your updates

Love
Laalchi reader
richurachna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
uff so hot.
i got goosebumps

kash iska 1 % bhi Ph hame de deta๐Ÿ˜ณ
SixteenAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Ekdum firecracker! You have done a brilliant job considering it's your first foray in this area.

Sameer just needed a very slight push and was happy to oblige ๐Ÿ˜ณ
doublecross thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Wish the cvs would give us more of such sequences like the one we witnessed yesterday. The tharki  sameer has unleashed the best in the writers of this forum. Am stumped and agog at the amount of talent that's been spilling over since yesterday. Finally we got our bidding fter months of whining and hence how we are seeing a deluge of wonderful stories.
This os definitely is one of them. The very vivid pictures of a sweaty sameer in half pants basketing the ball every time made my heart a few hundred times every seconds. And that red headband, gosh! Girl you have a superb brain to be coming up with such droolworthy images. And that statement am sure seeing such a delectable piece dribbling along with the ball on the court it's hard for any girl to control so I don't blame naina when she says it's for her eyes only, his shirtless body. 
The primal walk towards his prey and then caging her within his arms so that there's no escape made me swoon. Those teasing brushes and pecks along the cheeks and lips that unleashed the tigress in naina and here she was ready To take the much desired leap in love which she proved by pulling him to her. Kissing him with feral haste and evoking the fire within. The fire of love that exploded within him too and he was ready To to take control and  boy did he take control. That kiss, as his lips swooped down on hers, hungrily devouring every part as if sucking nectar and vice versa it was all so enchanting to read about. The marks that he left on her skin while he devoured her neck and while his thoughts ran across the boundary line was simply awesome. I loved it to bits and all of it. Wish you write more of such sequences since you are quite a master at it.

UnknownJhalli thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ab main apna yeh red face leke kahan jaaun ??๐Ÿ˜ณ
Bolo bolo !! tell tell !! 
It was amazing ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
do write more
Lots of love 
Azraa01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow. .this was super amazing. 
I need to re read again to make sure i didnt miss anything
Booklover94 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This was so hot...uff!!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ
Loved loved loved the os!โค๏ธ
Yaar tumne seriously Aag Laga di๐Ÿ˜‰
Sameer playing basketball and all the girls ogling him...to be fair,I don't blame them,hum hote toh hum bhi ogle karte๐Ÿ˜‰
Jealousy mein Naina ki Mann ki bat Zubaan pe aagayi๐Ÿ˜‰
Aww...aaj toh haq jata hi liya๐Ÿ˜‰
Mujhe toh laga ki Abhi woh ladkiyan peeche peeche aa jayengi๐Ÿ˜†
Hey,you should continue this yaar...I'd love to read more haq jatana๐Ÿ˜‰
Thanks for the pm dear
Love,
Viji