I remember puri outrage thi maaneetians me
We so wanted a lip lock but kambhakt indian tv me wo sab allowed nahi thi😭
Lekin phir b jo mila usi se hum to khushi se pagal ho gye the

yes yes...dreamy scene...
sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: curtus

Maan wore kada on his wrist when he was balwant singh. Correct me if i am wrong. Because i dont know if that's the word you meant.

But bade style se wo kada pehna tha maan ne. Ush waqt he was lattu on geet.

Next water bottle

I was thinking of the bracelet Geet wore...in the locket she hid the ring given by Maan when they had a misunderstanding over Dev and NT's bail...and she goes on to work with Indian paints
Then Maan sees that when they are stuck in archive and she faints
I loved that moment...she was gussa on him but could not detach herself from the ring

But the one u mentioned was nice too
Balwant singh
sahibasharma thumbnail
<font size="2">after winning kushti(wrestling) in amritsar maaneet were going home in one car geet handed water bottle to maan... loved that romance very much...!!</font>

<font size="2">word : Rose</font>

We had so many rose scenes with Maaneet
The one I love the most is where he tries to give her one when he finds her in the garden
And she misunderstood and throw that in the bin
And also the one where he keeps one rose safe with him even after scolding her for bringing flowers in the offc

Next Word: backless blouse πŸ˜‰
Twenty1st thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OK backless blouse hmmm😳
The peelu song scene when Maan draws the rose over her back, kya kuch yaad dila ti ho guysπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
but DD looked so pretty and innocent and Maan with that baby looked super cute

Next word: Telephone

WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Twenty1st

OK backless blouse hmmm😳
The peelu song scene when Maan draws the rose over her back, kya kuch yaad dila ti ho guysπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
but DD looked so pretty and innocent and Maan with that baby looked super cute

Next word: Telephone

Interesting word!! πŸ˜ƒ

On the very second day of the job Geet was calling Maan from the telephone to say sorry but then hearing Maan's voice she chickened out and cut the call!! Maan called Geet instead and told her to find out who is disturbing him on his cell!! πŸ€£

Lol that dialogue was hilarious by Geet, "Sorry kehne ke liye phone kiya tha aab phone karne ke liye bhi sorry kehna hoga!!"

Next word - Telephone cord πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
Twenty1st thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: WaveTeal

Interesting word!! πŸ˜ƒ

On the very second day of the job Geet was calling Maan from the telephone to say sorry but then hearing Maan's voice she chickened out and cut the call!! Maan called Geet instead and told her to find out who is disturbing him on his cell!! πŸ€£

Lol that dialogue was hilarious by Geet, "Sorry kehne ke liye phone kiya tha aab phone karne ke liye bhi sorry kehna hoga!!"

Next word - Telephone cord πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

well thank you😊

Telephone cord, hard one but Geet's first day comes to mind when Dadi calls i think and she shout at Maan and then somehow the cord tangles his and her hand. I didn't just mix up two scenes did I?😳

Next word: doll
sahibasharma thumbnail
well thank you😊

Telephone cord, hard one but Geet's first day comes to mind when Dadi calls i think and she shout at Maan and then somehow the cord tangles his and her hand. I didn't just mix up two scenes did I?😳

Umm Doll...she had one in her bag but I remember the doll scene where they are imagining their life with a baby...and holds the doll the song in the bg is jiwan ki bagiya...
Next Word: bindi
WaveTeal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Twenty1st

well thank you😊

Yeah that was exactly on my mind..But it was not Daadi who called..It as some other client!!! And she calls Maan sirrr...Lol jo look MSK ne diya tha!! πŸ˜†

That scene basically depicted how nervous she got with the presence of Msk!! πŸ€£
WaveTeal thumbnail
@Sahiba has given the word Bindi!!! Haayyyeee!! Ispe toh main ghanto baat kar sakti hoon!!

Geet was all clad in a while beautiful salwar-suit. Whenever she wore white she seemed like an angel fallen from the heavens!! Who is just been made for Maan, her ever so loving prince charming!!

She was trying to fix the red Bindi on her forehead and Maan comes, ties the lace behind her back of the shoulders.
Then her stole falls a little while he says, "Geet beimaani karne chali thi??"
"Beimaani??" She stutters with confusion and a tinge beat of apprehension!!
"Bilkul"
"Kiya??"And he leans closer to her ears whispering, "Mujhse mera haq chinne jaa rahi thi??"

That's it..Then he picks up the little bindi falling on the fringe of her stole and asks for her permission to set that on her forehead!!

It's my extremely favorite scene!!!

And followed by this epic one haayee!!!

Next word : Lap πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
Edited by WaveTeal - 5 years ago
WaveTeal thumbnail
I think it's time to create the new game!!!!

I am thinking to open the next one for reaction game..Like in a given situation how Maan Geet or Geet characters would react??

Or even we can choose our writers stories as well and try to predict the reactions???

Previous
1 ... 14 15 16 17 18
Next