Acc to sd vedikas new priority

divyaak123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
i sometimes hates her intv😡😆
in her intv she was saying..vedika cant just do marriage like that she has to think of society her daughter her mother and YASH😡
so sahil comes after all this for her😕
why the hell she has to think of yash😡
did she think of sahil before doing eng with yash😡..now adding yash to her priority list
this is getting boring now..esp i dont like seeing vedikas concern for yash..its too intolerable..
in her list i doubt if sahil even has the last position..i think he is not even in that list😡

she is just keeping on putting reasons btw her and sahil..actually its just socety...in veds fam no probs..wud be there..and in sahils fam except ba all will slowly accept..the biggest hurdle in their relation ship is vedika ðŸ˜¡
she is keeping on creating hurdles and reasons one after the other than their age gap...first gauatam then nidhi and now this yash😕
im not gonna watch this show if they continue with yash and vedika and sahil shamelessy behimd vedika😡
sahil shud let her go for gud😡..let she get married to yash..😕..itna concern and placing him in priority list with her daughter and mom😡
sahil deserves a much better gurl or lady😕
he shud leave her forever ...and let vedika happily enjoy her life with her newly found friend😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PDM143 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divyaak123

i sometimes hates her intv😡😆

in her intv she was saying..vedika cant just do marriage like that she has to think of society her daughter her mother and YASH😡
so sahil comes after all this for her😕
why the hell she has to think of yash😡
did she think of sahil before doing eng with yash😡..now adding yash to her priority list
this is getting boring now..esp i dont like seeing vedikas concern for yash..its too intolerable..
in her list i doubt if sahil even has the last position..i think he is not even in that list😡

she is just keeping on putting reasons btw her and sahil..actually its just socety...in veds fam no probs..wud be there..and in sahils fam except ba all will slowly accept..the biggest hurdle in their relation ship is vedika😡
she is keeping on creating hurdles and reasons one after the other than their age gap...first gauatam then nidhi and now this yash😕
im not gonna watch this show if they continue with yash and vedika and sahil shamelessy behimd vedika😡
sahil shud let her go for gud😡..let she get married to yash..😕..itna concern and placing him in priority list with her daughter and mom😡
sahil deserves a much better gurl or lady😕
he shud leave her forever ...and let vedika happily enjoy her life with her newly found friend😕

Divya...is this SBD thing ?wt did they show ?sadika was in bridal attire na ..wt all happend?
khanfasu7866 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PDM143

Divya...is this SBD thing ?wt did they show ?sadika was in bridal attire na ..wt all happend?

so this show still in ist epsoides nothing is progressing same dialouges socirty slogan best of luck fr cvs
poppinss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Uhho what is happening... Btw what sd says the opp happens... Sooo... ?
divyaak123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poppinss

Uhho what is happening... Btw what sd says the opp happens... Sooo... ?

lol..but dint like when she added yash..in her priority list with her mom and daughter😡
divyaak123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PDM143

i posted it in another topic..
sholmes thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
But divyaak sd said na if sadika gets married it will be a reality for sahil and dream fir vedika since she has to consider Nani Arya Yash ba and society ...and if vedika gets married to sahil it won't be willingly ...so I believe sadika marriage will happen ...but vedika will do it for some reason and that reason will be a suspense ...
khanfasu7866 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sholmes

But divyaak sd said na if sadika gets married it will be a reality for sahil and dream fir vedika since she has to consider Nani Arya Yash ba and society ...and if vedika gets married to sahil it won't be willingly ...so I believe sadika marriage will happen ...but vedika will do it for some reason and that reason will be a suspense ...

so wat is this now marriage wil hapen r not wat exaclty SD says is vedika ready r still we r in ist eosodes of society slogan
divyaak123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sholmes

idk anything..but i dont like yash in her priority list...😡
why shud she think of him..that eng was just a drama na..then why shud she think of him...this yash,..😡...i hate him and vedikas yash jaap...he is a cheater...vedika shud ask him abt getting propert papesr from nidhi..
ved is getting on my nerves..if at all she even says yes to marriage with yash for whatever the reason is..ill stop watching the show..
i mean she has to think of yash before getting married to sahil..but doesnt think of sahil befr getting married to yash😡
why cant she just stay single..she staying single..wudnt hurt sahil..he will be happy around her..
but no this lady has taken pratigya..to hurt him..and break his heart😡...and then she remembers him only when she is in need😡
when he helps her or saves her..that time allows to hug  and hiugs back and kiss..and all...that time will think of the flashbacks😡
but then after two days back to thinking of everyone except him😡
have to say they are turning vedikas character cheap day by day😡
and her chgaracter will end if she says yes to yash and go on with the mariage..
i dont care if sadika marriage happens in the ned for her stupid reasons or not..but going till mandap with yash and marying sahil is even more cheaper😡
im angry at myself for watching this so called progressive show..if there was so much problem in marryiong them then why the hell they come up with this concept😡
Swapna07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: divyaak123

idk anything..but i dont like yash in her priority list...😡

why shud she think of him..that eng was just a drama na..then why shud she think of him...this yash,..😡...i hate him and vedikas yash jaap...he is a cheater...vedika shud ask him abt getting propert papesr from nidhi..
ved is getting on my nerves..if at all she even says yes to marriage with yash for whatever the reason is..ill stop watching the show..
i mean she has to think of yash before getting married to sahil..but doesnt think of sahil befr getting married to yash😡
why cant she just stay single..she staying single..wudnt hurt sahil..he will be happy around her..
but no this lady has taken pratigya..to hurt him..and break his heart😡...and then she remembers him only when she is in need😡
when he helps her or saves her..that time allows to hug  and hiugs back and kiss..and all...that time will think of the flashbacks😡
but then after two days back to thinking of everyone except him😡
have to say they are turning vedikas character cheap day by day😡
and her chgaracter will end if she says yes to yash and go on with the mariage..
i dont care if sadika marriage happens in the ned for her stupid reasons or not..but going till mandap with yash and marying sahil is even more cheaper😡
im angry at myself for watching this so called progressive show..if there was so much problem in marryiong them then why the hell they come up with this concept😡

cvs have turned veds characterization into a mockery... i agree to all of ur points above... why should yash even count for whereas she never backed off from hurting sahil... she never cared a damn about sahil before getting engaged to an unknown boss yash... didnt fear the society in jumping grooms one after another... first gautam and then sahil and then yash... she agreed to sahil before getting engaged to yash...

they ruined her character... cvs making a mockery of their own show... first they showed ved only could save kaal sarp dosh of sahil... then pandit saying only she can protect him and now with this thunders and showers they want to show she is an ill omen fr sahil... seriously funny😆

do they want to convince us such relationships, or such love stories are a sin and should not happen?... ok then i am convinced that sahil is the biggest fool on the earth to fall for ved  and vedika is the greatest soul on the earth who is hurting and pushing sahil so as not to destroy his life... take a bow cvs... i got ur point and am quite convinced that young boy falling genuinly for a olderly lady is a sin... thank u...