Frequent Posters

Harmankav thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Chandana2010

Hi Manvi 

Congo for new story 
Nice prologue๐Ÿ˜›

I think his parents wants to marry him asap n serching for bride n they selected mehak 
May right manvi๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks dear for your comments... Let's see what happens now... try to continue soon
Harmankav thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haseena2020

Do continue soon thank you and I am sure it will be as super as all your ff's.

have a great Monday ahead

Thanks dear for your comments... Glad you like it.. n thanks for motivation.. I will try to continue soon
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Mehak interior designer ...yahan bhi ?...
But shaurya's character seems to be different...sounds nice continue soon.  
Harmankav thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thabassum..

Mehak interior designer ...yahan bhi ?...

But shaurya's character seems to be different...sounds nice continue soon.  

Thanks dear for your comments.. may be or may be not.. sure about shaurya character let's see what happens now...
Harmankav thumbnail
                Part 1
Sharma house is fully decorated like a new bride.. after all their son has returned after comy his MBA.. n now it's time to introduce to the world n also to tell the media that from now onwards Mohit sharma will handle all business.. n also it's his birthday today..Kanta is very happy.. from morning she is preparing one thing or other .. n mehek she is busy in all decorations after all she ia a interior designer.. n decorating for a function is very easy for her.. with her team she has done a great Job..even her chacha n chachi n mohMo praised her...
In evening every thing was set.. n she left to get ready..
Here shaurya completed his work quickly as he has to attend party .. as it's friend Mohit's birthday n also it's launch party.. though both completed their mba together but Mohit remain London for six months more to attain experience in working in a firm.. n shaurya came back n joined his family business..n when he reached home saw his parents ready for party as Sharma n khanna's are business associates.. n now Harish want some personal relationship so wanted to take karuKa also with them..all of them left for Sharma house..
When they reached their all were in awe while seeing the decorations..n preparation.. shaurya was just dumbstruck..
N then meet Mohit n congratulated him for his birthday..both friends start some chit chat after all they were meeting after six months..n there Kanta n karuna start talking..
Oh my my what a great decorations my dear.. really whom you appointed it.. it's really great.. said shaurya while having a soft drink.
M- no my dear no it's all done by my sister mehek who is aa interior designer..remember.I told you once my cousin..it's all her brain..
S- really great.. okay tell me where is she I want to meet her n want to give her purpousal to renovate my farm house..
M- see she is there.. n pointed towards stairs from which mehek was getting down..n when shaurya saw in that direction he was just like a statue.. 
Mehek was looking awesome in silver colour gown.. a really beauty.. shaurya just fell in love with her on seeing her first time..n then mehek came down n Mohit called her n introduce her to shaurya.. n aftra this she got busy in party..but shaurya was gone..all the time in party shaurya eyes were just on mehek.. he just memorised on seeing her.. in all these years girls use to drool over him but he never paid any attention to any of them.. but only this girl on seeing him made a majnu.
He just want her only her..Karuna was watching all this even she liked mehek she found her a beautiful girl by heart n soul only in one meeting..part p went very well..
On returning back shaurya was not able to sleep the whole night only mehek face was revolving before his eyes.. he just sat in his balcony n after watching stars for so much time slept there.. next day when he was not reached on breakfast .. Karuna went to his room to ask about him..n seeing him like this she understood everything.n asked mehek was a great girl naa..n very beautiful
Yes maa she is damm beautiful.. what what did you said maa..said shaurya while caught red handed..
I m asking about mehek shaurya..you like her NAA..
Shaurya was like a kid who jusy caught red handed..maa nothing like this..
Okay shaurie..tell me seriously if you like her so should we talk about your marriage to her .. shaurya was happy on listening this..like a child who got his favourite candy..
Maa really you will talk to them regarding this..
So pakre gaaye NAA.. tell me shaurya you like her NAA..
No maa I don't like her.. I just loved her.. just .. it's love at first sight.. Harish was listening all this on standing near yht door..n was happy..
Oh my my..my son is in love..Karuna just get ready we just not wait any more..we will go there today n talk to them about marriage.. after all it's Harish khanna son wedding n it should be lavish.. shaurya was very happy..
Karuna n Harish just went to sharma house for alliance for their son..n here shaurya was waiting for them in his house n was very excited..n was planning different things with mehek like where did they both will go for their honeymoon n what will he gift her on first wedding night..all these things n was also blushing..in between he heard horn of car.. n in excitement runs towards the door.. Harish was in bad mood so as Karuna so he left towards his room shaurya tried to talk but all went in vain..then he caught Karuna n asked what happens maa why re you look so worried what happens there??
Karuna was very depressed n told her they went there n talked about you n mehek ... But..
But what maa.. asked a worried shaurya. 
Beta she is in love with some one.. n after 3 weeks she is going to engage him n after 2 months there will be wedding..
On listening all this shaurya just fell down.. for the first time he loved some one n now she is getting married to someone else..
Anuteja10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res
Unres 
Wow love at first sight Mr Khanna ๐Ÿ˜†
Mehak is a onteriin designer n she decorated his house very beautifuly n seeing all this Shourya wants to renovate his form house with her 
N when their parents went to sharmas n knows about mehaks love n marriage 
Shouryas heart broken oh no my baby don't cry Chalo start ho jao Meri mehak ๐Ÿ˜†
Nice update Manvi 
Loved it 
Thanks for the pm
Edited by Chandana2010 - 5 years ago
AD04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Res๐Ÿ˜›
Unres ๐Ÿ˜›
Thanks for the update Manvi ๐Ÿ˜Š
The story seems very interesting where shaurya has already fallen for mehek and soon his parents got to know his feeling and ask for mehek hand for marriage . 
But on no mehek is already engaged ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Our hero's heart gets broken .. but I guess when she will start working for shaurya she will.also fall for him and she will.ran away from.her wedding ...I think .. rest depends upon you what twist you wanna give ๐Ÿ˜‰
Please continue soon and thanks for the PM๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by AD04 - 5 years ago
Haseena2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you Harman on our request you posted the part today itself. that was suepr fast.
Shaurya fell in love immediately seeing Mehak. Poor guy disappointed knowing that she already got engaged and going to get married soon he broken. But I am sure he wil do something I have a feeling for this .. thank you dear have a good time bye
anjali45 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congrats on ur new ff๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...it was really osm... Shaurya fell in love and his parents went for his alliance but Mehak is already in love hmm...very interesting๐Ÿ˜‰...waiting for their love story to start...n Shaurya would be so broken๐Ÿ˜ญ...poor guy...ok update nxt part soon...bye tk care๐Ÿ˜†
Harmankav thumbnail

Originally posted by: AD04

Res๐Ÿ˜›

Unres ๐Ÿ˜›
Thanks for the update Manvi ๐Ÿ˜Š
The story seems very interesting where shaurya has already fallen for mehek and soon his parents got to know his feeling and ask for mehek hand for marriage . 
But on no mehek is already engaged ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Our hero's heart gets broken .. but I guess when she will start working for shaurya she will.also fall for him and she will.ran away from.her wedding ...I think .. rest depends upon you what twist you wanna give ๐Ÿ˜‰
Please continue soon and thanks for the PM๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks dear for your comments.. no mehek is still not engage she is going to engage very soon.. let's see what happens now...