Do leave your feedback

Song - Vaan Varuvan
Movie - Kaatru Veliyidai
Singer - Shashaa Tirupati
Music - A.R. Rahman 
Lyrics - Vairamuthu

Please switch on the CC button for English Subtitles

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzbRpXqrvC8&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Vimeo Link(Please switch on the CC button for English Subtitles)

Old VM links:
Edited by -Mano- - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
This is sooo beautiful πŸ˜³

this one wasnt easy one yet u matched the scenes so perfectly with the lyrics   so Mrinu baby is waiting for her boy nd she is sure he will ccum nd Prithu on his way .. recalling their moments ..finally her wait ended nd they reunited ...❀️ 

Cant even say which part i luved the most  lol ... but still  the one where she get nightmare of  prithu in dangger ...  That dream seq.. with my eyes closed he will rise up in my dreams nd with my eyes open he melts away in secs was just perfect .. another part if he forget me he will lose his life nd tears rolled from her eyes .. ahhh lyk i said cant pickπŸ˜† .. i just luved the whole feel  editing nd the scenes selection ... waiting for ur next πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Thushi

This is sooo beautiful πŸ˜³

this one wasnt easy one yet u matched the scenes so perfectly with the lyrics   so Mrinu baby is waiting for her boy nd she is sure he will ccum nd Prithu on his way .. recalling their moments ..finally her wait ended nd they reunited ...❀️ 

Cant even say which part i luved the most  lol ... but still  the one where she get nightmare of  prithu in dangger ...  That dream seq.. with my eyes closed he will rise up in my dreams nd with my eyes open he melts away in secs was just perfect .. another part if he forget me he will lose his life nd tears rolled from her eyes .. ahhh lyk i said cant pickπŸ˜† .. i just luved the whole feel  editing nd the scenes selection ... waiting for ur next πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

awww...thank You PartuπŸ€—
yeah this one was difficult as there is no proper union scene for PriNal

u always start waiting immediately for the nextπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mano-

awww...thank You PartuπŸ€—
yeah this one was difficult as there is no proper union scene for PriNal

u always start waiting immediately for the nextπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But the ending was perfect πŸ˜³
I will blame u .. u guys make such luvly vms ... wat to do i want more πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Mano.M thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thushi

[

But the ending was perfect πŸ˜³
I will blame u .. u guys make such luvly vms ... wat to do i want more πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Thank u😳

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Commenting after watching this VM almost 5-6 times πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
For me this is your best PriNal VM felt like watching a fantasy short filmπŸ˜³πŸ‘
The scenes u chose are my fav and the song is beautiful
The voice, the fast beats yet soothing sensation, loved it to the core. 
Lyrics are just written for Prithvi πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
Melts inside Mrinal's heart, when he's near Mrinal he stands tall(to protect her), but bows down for Mrinal's pride Ahh!! 

And the scene selection n concept is so intense!! πŸ˜³
What I love abt your VMs is even if they are emotional they make u smile😳
Mrinal waiting for Prithvi n looking at the sky(perfect sync with lyrics) n Prithvi coming in ship (my fav scene of PV) 
Then she can feel the dangers coming upon Prithvi in ship (loved this part a lot😳)
N then she goes back n remembers the fight, how he saved her n how she left him(this scene). But still he kept coming in her thoughts. Loved that part when my eyes are wide open he vanishes (don't remember exact lines lol) perfect sync with dream sequence. N he too remembers her while painting in the ship (my fav scene of Prithvi πŸ˜³πŸ˜³)  n the FB u chose in that moment awwwπŸ˜³πŸ˜›
Finally the night of wait is over n sun rises, ship arrives n they unite.. I loved that u chose this scene for union, n u chose the most passionate part of that dream Milan πŸ˜³

I loved Mrinal's solo scenes selection a lot. Be it first scene, or dream sequence, or both the scenes with sword n that scene where she's walking (before Sulo comes n advices her)
Since Mrinal's white dress is same in all the scenes, it really looked like it's the same night n she's dreaming abt Prithvi n waiting for him to come (I don't know if u thought like that while editing or not, but that's how it reached me😳) as if she's trying to sleep but is unable to sleep because Prithvi's thoughts are making her restless πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

N I told already, I love these ship scenes of Prithvi, they are my fav😳

All in all my fav PriNal VM from u❀️
Edited by CutiepieAD - 5 years ago
Vdvisa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Wow Mano!! Ennanu solrathu...pul arichuduchu!!! This is my favorite songs in KV and so soothing ARR-MR combo. Just loving it in PriNal so glad you picked this melody

πŸ‘

How apt it is for PriNal you know fits just as it was tailored for it 😳 For him to become stone hearted on her pride and melting on her love...a beautiful line and different appropriate scenes for those repeats. Cheers to you Mano I don't know how you transform scenes into sheet magic πŸ‘ ❀️ awestruck with the new story in each VM ( room pottu yosippennu solrathu ithu Thana!!! 😳 ) I loved how you linked the dream and the rain with the song πŸ˜›

Watching on repeat Edited by Vdvisa - 5 years ago
Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Just beautiful
Awesome VM πŸ˜Š
Mano.M thumbnail

Originally posted by: CutiepieAD

Commenting after watching this VM almost 5-6 times πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

For me this is your best PriNal VM felt like watching a fantasy short filmπŸ˜³πŸ‘
The scenes u chose are my fav and the song is beautiful
The voice, the fast beats yet soothing sensation, loved it to the core. 
Lyrics are just written for Prithvi πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
Melts inside Mrinal's heart, when he's near Mrinal he stands tall(to protect her), but bows down for Mrinal's pride Ahh!! 

And the scene selection n concept is so intense!! πŸ˜³
What I love abt your VMs is even if they are emotional they make u smile😳
Mrinal waiting for Prithvi n looking at the sky(perfect sync with lyrics) n Prithvi coming in ship (my fav scene of PV) 
Then she can feel the dangers coming upon Prithvi in ship (loved this part a lot😳)
N then she goes back n remembers the fight, how he saved her n how she left him(this scene). But still he kept coming in her thoughts. Loved that part when my eyes are wide open he vanishes (don't remember exact lines lol) perfect sync with dream sequence. N he too remembers her while painting in the ship (my fav scene of Prithvi πŸ˜³πŸ˜³)  n the FB u chose in that moment awwwπŸ˜³πŸ˜›
Finally the night of wait is over n sun rises, ship arrives n they unite.. I loved that u chose this scene for union, n u chose the most passionate part of that dream Milan πŸ˜³

I loved Mrinal's solo scenes selection a lot. Be it first scene, or dream sequence, or both the scenes with sword n that scene where she's walking (before Sulo comes n advices her)
Since Mrinal's white dress is same in all the scenes, it really looked like it's the same night n she's dreaming abt Prithvi n waiting for him to come (I don't know if u thought like that while editing or not, but that's how it reached me😳) as if she's trying to sleep but is unable to sleep because Prithvi's thoughts are making her restless πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

N I told already, I love these ship scenes of Prithvi, they are my fav😳

All in all my fav PriNal VM from u❀️

awww...such a detailed commentπŸ€—
Your comments are like test resultsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I mean if I had edited well and the meaning got conveyed or notπŸ˜‰
About that white dress we discussed already in TTπŸ˜›

Edited by -Mano- - 5 years ago
Mano.M thumbnail

Thank YouπŸ˜›