Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Magicshop thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
i'm sorry but i have to disagree with you on one point
Ashi is very beautiful and graceful ..she is no where near to an average girl

alas beauty lies in the eye of beholder!
bmk28 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with all the points except beauty part. She is the most beautiful girl with or without make up. She is talented and here to stay for big beautiful projects. Most importantly she remains grounded, connected and positive all the time. There is something in her that attracted me to watch this show. She is the one as Naina who made us fall in love with each character including Sameer. She is my girl crush just like Ayesha's. May our well wishes are answered and she has a constructive journey of success ahead.
Thank you for the post though.
Sushi99 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
100% true. Have watched all the actresses but She is different from others, she doesn't act infront of the people, she isn't attention seeker, she respect everyone, uske liye yeh nai hai ki oh Mero junior hai Wala attitude, I hope she remains same. I don't want to take name and there are lot who are totally opposite infront of the camera and off camera.

I seriously admire Diviyanka,Jennifer and shakti mohan, I think these three are also real and they don't act infront of the camera.
Warna Abhi toh 13/14 years k Bacche ko dekho, unka interview dekho, unka SNS mein musically, post, video dekho u will die(except their fan, for them no matter how they r they will love them anyhow). Matlab Bacche jaise bhi nai lagte. I hope Ashi will stay same in the future. True one of the real person in and off camera in the Bollywood is Kajol.
The_fairy_girly thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Filled with talent.
Latas thumbnail
Just adore Ashi .it was her natural realistic acting that made me watch YUDKBH in the first place coupled with 90s backdrop and the songs ...and love her offscreen maturity ..confidence..simplicity ..she is beautiful in her own wayou and yes I love Kajol too and apt comparison or for that matter can even say TV's Aalia Bhatt
palak_aries thumbnail
Ashi Singh is indeed very very beautiful, with a beautiful soul. Her expressions are so awesome. Her portrayal of Naina gives life to the show ๐Ÿ˜Š I just adore her and respect her. Love this show so much.
-- Pallavi
Surydeep404 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ashi is natural beauty from inside n outside & she knows where & what to say . Super duper acting , dancing skills. Her body language is so good onscreen & off screen too. I have not seen her any pics with any guys with chipku pose . We can see her mom's sanskar in her. Anyone can tell she is very beautiful , talented & sanskari girl . Kisi ko bhi is se Pyar ho jaye!!!!!!
haritha45 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
All ur points r perfect but I only disagree to one point n clear that naina looks simple n pretty but Ashi is most beautiful girl with a perfect combo of cute swee hot n cool 
Ashi is perfect example n inspiration to today's generation who is only focused on building good career n work hard to achieve goals with balancing studies.Her upbringing n mature thought n clarity towards life n statements which she makes make her respected by everyone
Ashi ne naina ko jaan dala hai
Hope future mein bhi ashi ko naina jaise strong roles mile

Will always be thankful to Shashi Sumeet production for casting ashi as naina๐Ÿ’”