Posted: 5 years ago
need to father new babies. Their children are grown and starting families of their own. 
Soon Anshula will get married in an arranged marriage. 
I feel Boney and Anil need to make more babies... at this age they have more time to give them while they grow up. 
Which some of them could not while they were young. 
I really want the brothers to have healthy and happy babies. 
I just want both Boney and Anil to know that I am ready standing at their disposal waiting to be used by them. 

Especially, Boney since he lost his companion he must still be having some urges. 
Anil too h still has his sex hungry wife.. 

Either way, if Sanjay wants me I will be here for him too. 

I want to birth 3 children for the brothers. 

One by Boney and for Boney, one by Anil and for Anil, one by Sanjay and for Sanjay, 
and since I am still relatively young (m26) I am also ready to birth two additional ones 
for Arjuna n Burden Kapoor too. Since they look like they will never get to have a family. Who wants to mate with them but me? 

Together we all can be a happy family and I can be the senior brothers Boney,  Anil and Sanjay's shared mistress/companion and the junior brothers Arjun and Burden's girlfriend too. 

That way  everything is kept within the family and everybody is related to everybody. 
Not only will Boney, Anil and Sanjay's kids be related to each other as they will be cousins but they will at the same time be half siblings too. 2in1 half cousin/halfsibling like  Jermaine and Randy Jacksons's kids are (look up Jermaine Jackson bro of Michael Jackson family history😎)

And also, since they will be the senior brothers kids, they willl automatically be Sonam/Rhea/Arjun/Jahaan/Anshula/janvhi/Khushi/Harsh/Shanaya's half siblings and cousins. 

And since I will mate with Arjun and Burden as well as their respective fathers their kids will be uncle/pota/ and /siblings/cousins and some other weird shit to each other as I will be the common factor among all the kids to be born to these Kapoor men both senior and junior⭐️

Please help me achieve my dreams and pray for me... 

Oh and after birthing these 5 kids I willl be 31/32 or max if something goes wrong 33 with still a solid ten years ahead of fertility . So then I will also birth a child for our Sallu miyaan.. poor guy I dont want him to die childless and the Kapoors to breed like rats 🤢😎
Edited by Sheila_jawaan - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikhil718 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
AIYOOO LOL 🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣