NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
RESS HAMMIE..😆 it seems long.. 
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
helooo Priyam... lovely to catch you.. 
Loved how you dedicated the prelude, to one of the main characters since day1 of BP - the diary; sometime in hiding, sometime moving from one hand to other - the diary which is a holder of some secrets that Pooja spoke at lengths about everyone has secrets' and was unwilling to share with Adi, is now more or less read and revealed to all who she wud've expected not to! Such is the strangeness! Am sure this was not the fate that Pooha imagined for this diary.
these thoughts  outlines the conflict.. yes in the coming days.. as much  as it will be hard to swallow.. we will  have to bear the diary.. as more truths are revealed... 
And yes, it feels so one sided - no blames there; as it reflects opinion of thoe one who writes! Something that bothers me is, the two morally high - Arjun and Zoya are the ones who know Aditya's nature, who are getting blinded by the play of words, never once thinking of the other side of the story. Strange.
Zoya and Arjun.. too will  need an overhaul.. only goes to show no one is perfect  and subject to correction..
Hope the difficult journey has a soothing destination!
yes  Priyam.. the good thing is the story  offers avenues  for discussion..  thanks for sharing your valuable thoughts...  much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NusiSg

RESS HAMMIE..😆 it seems long.

baat sun Nusi  you enjoy the barish ka pani... and no problems, hammie knows Bepannah will pull you back... ðŸ˜ƒ  hammie
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hammie,, its ur marvel way of telling stories kept pulling me back,,,,😳
hammie i was really disappointed in Zoya wen she called their love Paak & true,, 😔 somewhr i feel offended really,, watever poosh did was cheating in any civilised society,, they must hav the decency to declare it infront of their respected spouses bt Zoya & Arjun justifying their act was horrible,, i do hope at least after reading abt Pooja being pregnant by yash's child gve her the courage to come out of ths self pity,, i found zoya a complete doormate wen she s ready to gve any absured justication to their cheating jst to label Adi & herself incompetent,, a bit of strong characterisation is needed fr hr here,,

im so glad u wrote it so beaifully n i got a chance to read n comment here once again,, luv n hugs..
Hamlet53 thumbnail
hello Nusi... lovely  Saturday  Surprise to see you caught up! you always do nusi ðŸ˜ƒ
Hammie,, its ur marvel way of telling stories kept pulling me back,,,,😳
hammie i was really disappointed in Zoya wen she called their love Paak & true,, 😔 somewhr i feel offended really,, watever poosh did was cheating in any civilised society,, they must hav the decency to declare it infront of their respected spouses bt Zoya & Arjun justifying their act was horrible,, i do hope at least after reading abt Pooja being pregnant by yash's child gve her the courage to come out of ths self pity,, i found zoya a complete doormate wen she s ready to gve any absured justication to their cheating jst to label Adi & herself incompetent,, a bit of strong characterisation is needed fr hr here,,
well yesterday's certainly shows.. Poosh were swept by passion... the pure spirtitual experience of compassion and virtue of helping a friend out... has been reduced to a lustful, irresponsible  carna act... Zoya.. is good at admitting mistakes.. hope she does so.and admits  Adi like always is right.. Nusi read the next one two... things have  blown out of proportion.. Zoya is blamed entirely.. fav cv thing gun the female lead!😛... 
im so glad u wrote it so beaifully n i got a chance to read n comment here once again,, luv n hugs..
Nusi... was looking forward to your comment..  thanks and hope you enjoying the barish ðŸ˜ƒ   much love, as ever,yours hammie