Bepannah,My thoughts, Dear diary!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah ~My thoughts ~ep 73 27.6.18. Dear diary...

The day to day recordings of the writer Pooja Hooda's life were without a doubt an activity she pursued daily, and I daresay she enjoyed as well. She was no ordinary lady. She  was the pilot  Aditya Hooda's childhood love turned wife and the daughter in law of the prestigious Hooda family. Her husband Adi  I would say was fairly liberal, who allowed his wife  to explore and engage herself in the fine arts. We know Pooja avidly painted and held art exhibtions of her creations. I would imagine keeping a diary for  Pooja was not just a record of how she spent her days. But that  her diary was also a log book of appointments she was likely to be involved in. We know her  attendance at poetry clubs was active, and she even had a flair for writing, reciting  and appreciating works of fellow poets. Hence Pooja's diary , was quite dear and essential to her in running her life.. but  for Zoya too this happens to be a godsent! Indeed a diary very dear to her in present circumstances.    

But for us it's the intimate contents of her life , honest heartfelt  confessions , unknown to her husband Aditya  that holds much significance.  Her diary I imagine would be private. Classified information ,only limited to her. Fair enough. However it does cross my mind that Pooja was fearless in penning down fairly openly about how a total stranger Yash  seemed to know her more  in brief , harmless meetings at the poetry club ,more than her  friend cum husband Adi ever did! Did it never cross her mind , what if Adi stumbled across her diary would happen? Did she have no concerns, because Adi although involved in his life?  Still  gave her space and privacy , which to me she  misuses!  Or because she could write anything as Adi trusted her completely If Adi  did trust her faithfulness,  then I have to say , that as a married woman she did betray her husband's trust. What she confesses in her diary ,that what began as polite acquaintance with Yash becomes an intimate relationship. Frowned upon by society . Flaunts the sacrament of marriage itself. Both Yash and Pooja made informed choices, to quit their marriages. Their untimely death opened the doors to much negative ,scathing  speculation about their relationship. In this episode Pooja's weather beaten old diary will open for the second time, before  another soldier of truth.  

This time Zoya  and Arjun both,  will dust the pages to excavate the truth out of closed pages of  Pooja Hooda's dairy. Zoya has decided to reveal the truth behind Pooja and Yash's fatal accident. So that two souls are set free from all the ignominy that still  to date, revolves around  their names even after death. This will not be an easy task for Zoya as she will be given a hard time not by strangers but her own kith and kin.    

Children's actions are not only limited to themselves, but they also  have a far reaching effect on their families too. Waseem gives Zoya a tough time, regards her decision to reopen the case. Where her fathers puts her efforts down to her obduracy which before too, landed her in much trouble. Luckily for Zoya, her mother encourages her daughters, brave endeavour at  doing the right thing. Praises Zoya for having a crack at hardships which, have made her stronger and assertive, than she was ever before.  Praise motivates  people/children  into pursuing  their goal.    

Rajveer is back on the scene.  His Absconding stops and in disguise he shows up at the hospital , to claim Mahi's help in slaying common enemies. Namely  Rajveer s target  continues to  be  Harsh  Hooda. While Mahi he expects will go for Zoya.  I am still unsure if  Mahi is fobbing off Rajveer? or she   having a soft corner for Zoya? But its noteworthy  that Zoya is  cold with Mahi.. Its once bitten twice shy attitude.  Zoya gives Mahi a cutting innuendo,  when she tells Mahi there never was anything between them , nor will be. Does Zoya mean a grievance  or a bonding?      

Where Zoya now reveals to all where she stands. Two others, Arjun and Mahi conceal certain issues. Mahi the serious issue of still colluding with the renegade cop Rajveer. Arjun  keeping Adi in the dark, about  giving  to Zoya access to Pooja's secret diary!    

Arjun the angel of virtue, comes to give support to the two sisters,Zoya and Noor  battling to expose the truth. I loved the way Arjun's  uses his RJ skills with Zoya when he hands over  Pooja's diary. Like Adi ,he too is anxious about how Zoya will take to the heart breaking contents of crucial diary? Arjun balances his statements. Where the diary will prove that  Yash and Pooja truly loved each other and this should negate the HH's accusation  that Yash killed Pooja. On the other hand he asks Zoya would she be able to live with the memories  of  Yash and Pooja being in love?? Arjun  proves to be  so sensitive towards an abandoned wife's sentiments, whose  husband left her for another man's wife! Mind  you, he is moved by Zoya's conviction, that the time to grieve over the past is over! its time for Zoya to act now! expose the real truth about Yash! and Hoodas ?   

Arjun actually understands , being  a good woman ,Zoya may be overwhelmed by the truth in Pooja's diary, where all is revealed. He pinpoints certain key arguments, this time like a true lawyer! that will overturn his father's falsifications of Yash being  clinically  depressed. Arjun declares.  Yash and   Pooja loved each other, the last thing they wanted to do was to die! They wanted to live to celebrate their true love! he even explains the diary being stolen property of Missouri evidence depot ,could not have been presented in court by him. But now as she reopens the case the contents can be used to override all  defamation charges against Yash.  Arjun leaves Zoya. Allows  her private, one to one audience with her past which was quite different to how she lived it.      

It was more like expecting to come across accounts that would cut her up. Her husband's  affair! Instead Zoya  selects, all that melts her heart. Pooja's narration that tells Zoya how much Yash treasured her; she was his porcelain doll. Unique , Untouched,  by the crooked ways of the world. How passionately Yash loved her. But failed to find  the much needed friend in wife Zoya. How he felt he could romance Zoya , but could never really share with her the worries that plagued his heart and mind. That Zoya  would go to pieces and that he couldn't bear. His fragile porcelain doll breaking. Pooja's account, weakens Zoya. Once more her failing as the good wife, who acts as a buttress for her husband, through his  rough times, reminds her of those times when being there  for Yash must have stopped him from reaching out to her.Because she never gave him the confidence of being strong enough to carry his burdens. Pooja's diary gradually reveals the truth about what both Pooja and Yash were looking for in their partners. Pooja sought passion from Aditya in her marriage, who believed marriage was a culmination of strong and sound friendship. Hence Pooja  went astray to substitute the overload of friendship with passion, that Yash offers her. Finds, needed fervour in a relationship in Yash. Yash, on the other hand, yearned for the supportive friendship element in Zoya which was amiss in their marriage. Passion for Zoya was not enough. He needed a companion too, who would listen and support him. Rather than inadvertently pressurize him into appeasing her...  

Zoya  instead of  breaking into a thousand pieces,  due to her subjectivity. To me she seems fairly detached from the Pooja Yash EMA..  objectively she views Pooja's records and begins to fathom the crux of why these people were drawn to each other? Zoya acknowledges the effect their partners illicit affair has on both her and Aditya. But Zoya for her part , takes responsibility  for where she went wrong in creating a dent in her marriage to Yash.  Zoya also learns  through Pooja's diary  about frequent  hot  words between Adi and his father. Trivial matters that were often blown out of proportion due to Adi's foul temper. Pooja confesses, in those times Adi  would be so wound up by his father ,that he even failed to see her love!

In the main Zoya concludes that  what the world sees as  a taboo relationship  between Yash and Pooja,  was after all  true love. true love that began with matters of common interest  between the two. A sensitivity towards each others needs, support and goodwill towards each others trades.. all showing a compatibility towards each other.Till both adults realized they wanted to be together for the rest of their lives. 

The question is were these true lovers, justified in their actions? For in order to be together they would have to nullify their existing relationships? In some societies  globally their action would not be frowned upon. The view that people have the right to legally do away with the bind of a loveless  legal liaison. Other societies, where faith and tradition is interwoven in the moral fabric of society. Consecration of the sacred institution of marriage , by falling into EMA is  vehemently discouraged. Married couples are expected to work at their relationship, not do away with it! as a long term solution. I have no mind to moral police.. so I leave you with my thought..  both Arjun and Zoya feel, Pooja and Yash found true love in each other..   is this true love , pure love??   hamlet53 28.6.18

Edited by Hamlet53 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolgal270 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Hammie! Good post!!
I m majorly miffed with Poja & Yash (Poosh)..
If it was true love, did they not have the guts to say openly about their feelings to their other halves who were their 'friend' & 'love"?
They might have found the 'perfect' mate in each other, OK..fine..
But they went behind AdiYa's backs,they fooled them,lied to them, stayed with them physically when mentally and emotionally they were already detached and were with someone else!!
2 years, it went on!
And in those 712 days ,they could not find a single moment to confess?

True love!! Could have been really true love but the foundation it was laid on was of deceit! If they would have come clean with AdiYa, I would still understand!
I agree there were mistakes made by AdiYa! But PooSh never once communicated it to them!
Never let them know that they were unhappy and wanted more?

neither Yash nor puja RESPECTED their partners enough to tell them of the truth!! It is a matter of respect, IMO! 

Puja yesterday mentioned she was afraid of the feelings she had for Yash..it scared her! But what abt the fear she had about telling Adi?
True love is not scared...yet they both were scared to tell their partners the truth!! She thought Adi won't understand, Yash thought Zoya wont be able to bear it!

And they both left their partners with the biggest shock and betrayal of their lives..

As I said earlier in my post loong time back -
Puja & Yash were happily building castles in thin air!
BUT it is ONLY Adi & Zoya who are taking the fall and plunging into darkness!!

Love,Sumi
Edited by coolgal270 - 5 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@hammie the thing about that diary is that it makes poosh victims. It only talks about their feelings completely negating their partners feeling. Of course it makes zoya a guilty wife more. Her husband who searched a companion outside because she failed in giving him that friendly feeling. The diary makes adiya the villains of the story while poosh are the victims. That is how it is written.  That's why even arjun feels it is sacha pyaar. Pooja had a way with words where she has negated all positive aspects of adi who gave her freedom to have her privacy trusting her and zoya positive quality looks negative. It makes zoya more and more guilty. Poor poosh. Hope u understand what I mean. Now will this situation change. Will poosh remains victim or will we get a new victim as the outcome of poosh affair.  Whether poosh is pakh love or pakh love is something different can be decided only based on that. 
T4Thahaanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dear Hammie,
Another deep-thinking thought - WOW (as Adi would say πŸ˜›). And so beautifully written!!

My 2-bits contribution: I think it is not a question of whether Poosh relationship was TRUE love.
For one, that would and should not be (need to be) proved in court. There, only the fact of their loving each other would be sufficient - to conclude that Yash was not out to kill Pooja. Which is at the core of Zoya's reopening the case!

For another, we're actually not interested if Poosh had true love > we're only concerned about Zoditya/ Adiya finding true love ... with each other.
And this, I hope, is what ultimately comes out of this whole rigmarole of a new case πŸ˜†
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolgal270

Hey Hammie! Good post!!

helooo Sumi! good to see you.. missed your comment yesterday..πŸ˜› see me keeping a check..πŸ˜†

I m majorly miffed with Poja & Yash (Poosh).. yes  I can see that..
If it was true love, did they not have the guts to say openly about their feelings to their other halves who were their 'friend' & 'love"?
 well , really they were breaking some rules.. fidelity would be an issue. for starters.. that's why I query if their true love was pure?? 
They might have found the 'perfect' mate in each other, OK..fine..
But they went behind AdiYa's backs,they fooled them,lied to them, stayed with them physically when mentally and emotionally they were already detached and were with someone else!!
2 years, it went on!.. yes... no wonder Adi calls them both cheaters...and if Poosh slept together... that is even more serious..
And in those 712 days ,they could not find a single moment to confess?
how could they... they were in breach of being selfish... now Sumi true love... love is not selfish
True love!! Could have been really true love but the foundation it was laid on was of deceit! If they would have come clean with AdiYa, I would still understand!
 the bond of marriage is tough.. to be taken seriously.. and is not easy to break.. hence this reluctance on the part of Poosh to   keep such a big  secret  from Adi and Zoya... sumi I don't condone what they did.. its morally unacceptable
I agree there were mistakes made by AdiYa! But PooSh never once communicated it to them!
Never let them know that they were unhappy and wanted more?
exactly... like I said marriage has to worked upon..
neither Yash nor puja RESPECTED their partners enough to tell them of the truth!! It is a matter of respect, IMO! 
you may be right.. certainly makes me think both didn't  value their relationship with their spouses.
Puja yesterday mentioned she was afraid of the feelings she had for Yash..it scared her! But what abt the fear she had about telling Adi?
True love is not scared...yet they both were scared to tell their partners the truth!! She thought Adi won't understand, Yash thought Zoya wont be able to bear it!
I would imagine the fear of breaking the sanctity  of marriage.. the fear of being answerable  to society too apart from their partners..
And they both left their partners with the biggest shock and betrayal of their lives..

As I said earlier in my post loong time back -
Puja & Yash were happily building castles in thin air!
BUT it is ONLY Adi & Zoya who are taking the fall and plunging into darkness!!
well said   Sumi.. Adi and Zoya bear the brunt  of Poosh's true love..  its the common case   in marriage breakup , on account  one partner drifting away due to love interest .the cheated partners  end up emotionally scarred..  Sumi.. have to admit this episode was not an easy watch.. a lot of moral issues were  flagged up in my mind... good you shared your valuable thoughts... much love hammie
Love,Sumi

Hamlet53 thumbnail
hello Shruthi..πŸ˜ƒ good to see you  
@hammie the thing about that diary is that it makes poosh victims. It only talks about their feelings completely negating their partners feeling. Of course it makes zoya a guilty wife more. Her husband who searched a companion outside because she failed in giving him that friendly feeling. The diary makes adiya the villains of the story while poosh are the victims. That is how it is written.  That's why even arjun feels it is sacha pyaar. Pooja had a way with words where she has negated all positive aspects of adi who gave her freedom to have her privacy trusting her and zoya positive quality looks negative. It makes zoya more and more guilty. Poor poosh. Hope u understand what I mean. Now will this situation change. Will poosh remains victim or will we get a new victim as the outcome of poosh affair.  Whether poosh is pakh love or pakh love is something different can be decided only based on that.
love your thoughts Shruti.. to me they were never victims.. but sinners.. for misusing  the good nature, generosity,  tolerance and trust of  two good people.. yes I agree Pooja's   diary  like history can be biased.. depends who's giving the account.. but the truth is Zoya is thankfully true to herself.. knows her imperfections.. however morally any infidelity in marriage is serious and says a lot about the unfaithful  partner..    have to check your yesterday  's post ... much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail
  helooo T4ThahaanfanπŸ˜ƒ good to see you 
Another deep-thinking thought - WOW (as Adi would say πŸ˜›). And so beautifully written!!
 honestly speak... this episode was  not exactly after me heart...  but went along to see it  for Adiya's sake
My 2-bits contribution: I think it is not a question of whether Poosh relationship was TRUE love.
For one, that would and should not be (need to be) proved in court. There, only the fact of their loving each other would be sufficient - to conclude that Yash was not out to kill Pooja. Which is at the core of Zoya's reopening the case!
ohhh absolutely... 
For another, we're actually not interested if Poosh had true love > we're only concerned about Zoditya/ Adiya finding true love ... with each other.
truesay... and so far... I can vouch ,that Aditya's love will be both true.. and pure   love.. I hear from the great vine that Pooja was expecting??? erhhh whose child???  my mind boggles..
And this, I hope, is what ultimately comes out of this whole rigmarole of a new case πŸ˜†
yes we have crossed the diary bridge     me to ready for next... thanks for your honest opinions of a contentious episode...  we got Zoya's take...  now over to what Adi thinks...? much love hammie

SuzanneH thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hello Hammie,

Sadly, affairs happen far too often in this day and age.  One scenario that seems to be a common thread, is that when something is lacking in one's marriage, that person may look for it in others or that stranger who paid a bit more attention to them suddenly becomes intriguing.   

Although Pooja loved Adi, she saw in Yash what was missing in her marriage and the same with Yash and his marriage.  It would be different if they hated their spouses and divorced them, then they could pursue other people.  But they had the best of both worlds, regardless of the moral issues.  Pooja loved Adi and had a friendship with him since childhood but she also loved Yash as well for the romance she lacked with Adi.  Seriously, if Adi and Yash were one person, he would be the perfect mate for her.  But because she still loved Adi, she would have felt guilty ending the marriage and so continued on with her relationship with Yash.

One of the problems with affairs is that they usually start because the grass seems greener on the other side of the fence, as the saying goes.  But once you leave the old behind and live your life with the new, you may realize that the new relationship isn't as green as you thought because we are all flawed so you will never have a perfect marriage with two imperfect people.

Zoya has had time to learn, grieve and acknowledge that her husband cheated on her.  Now reading the diary, it crushes any hopeless thought that the connection Yash and Pooja had might have been something else.  It is real.  It is written in ink, a final seal that this love between them did occur.  

I think that when she said they showed true love to each other, that she saw her own short comings and realized that she wasn't a true love and a friend to Yash, which would be the ultimate criteria needed to make for a successful marriage.  

It was important for Zoya to read the diary first aside for obvious reasons of the progression of the storyline but that she would recognize what is needed for a true marriage; the love aspect and the friendship.  She may not have ever read the diary if it had been given to Adi first.  He would have had a temper tantrum and probably thrown it out in a fit of rage.  

Arjun knows that Zoya is a person who stands by the truth and he knows that she will want to correct the wrong done to Yash and his family even if it crushes her heart.  I think Arjun is hoping she will proceed so that his high handed father, will be taken down a notch.

Zoya and Adi have learned how to be a friends with each other, coming to each other's rescue.  Like any friendship, there are ups and downs which they have experienced in abundance even before the connection they have was given a name.  If first they become friends, the love they will eventually find will be rewarded.  They will be to each other what they couldn't be for their spouses.

I intended to just respond to your thoughts but I might have branched a little !!!

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SuzanneH

Hello Hammie,
helooo SuzanneH..πŸ˜ƒ great to see you 
Sadly, affairs happen far too often in this day and age.  One scenario that seems to be a common thread, is that when something is lacking in one's marriage, that person may look for it in others or that stranger who paid a bit more attention to them suddenly becomes intriguing.   
yes where I live its a feature... pity is there are lots of absent fathers too,, and single dads and mums   bringing up children.. wonder if either  of them had children.. they would have reconsidered their  passions..
Although Pooja loved Adi, she saw in Yash what was missing in her marriage and the same with Yash and his marriage.  It would be different if they hated their spouses and divorced them, then they could pursue other people.  But they had the best of both worlds, regardless of the moral issues.  Pooja loved Adi and had a friendship with him since childhood but she also loved Yash as well for the romance she lacked with Adi.  Seriously, if Adi and Yash were one person, he would be the perfect mate for her.  But because she still loved Adi, she would have felt guilty ending the marriage and so continued on with her relationship with Yash.
the worst bit was..  both had love marriages.. not forced   or  arranged marriage.. bottom line is both lacked the quality of fidelity in marriage..  both were not serious in the bond of marriage they undertook..
One of the problems with affairs is that they usually start because the grass seems greener on the other side of the fence, as the saying goes.  But once you leave the old behind and live your life with the new, you may realize that the new relationship isn't as green as you thought because we are all flawed so you will never have a perfect marriage with two imperfect people.
you are soo right Su,,, trouble is  we  are in  this day and age, in the habit of chopping and changing,, we get bored easily, and look for exciting avenues..  dislike permanent bonds.. and are swift in breaking them... without working at relationships
Zoya has had time to learn, grieve and acknowledge that her husband cheated on her.  Now reading the diary, it crushes any hopeless thought that the connection Yash and Pooja had might have been something else.  It is real.  It is written in ink, a final seal that this love between them did occur.  
yes.. and hurts as it does,, thank heavens she is free to move on... now that she has had  the disclosure ..  from Pooja.. Zoya gets a closure to her   and Yash episode
I think that when she said they showed true love to each oter, that she saw her own short comings and realized that she wasn't a true love and a friend to Yash, which would be the ultimate criteria needed to make for a successful marriage.  
Zoya may be stupid and dense but she is faithful... which Pooja and Yash.. 
It was important for Zoya to read the diary first aside for obvious reasons of the progression of the storyline but that she would recognize what is needed for a true marriage; the love aspect and the friendship.  She may not have ever read the diary if it had been given to Adi first.  He would have had a temper tantrum and probably thrown it out in a fit of rage.  
 yes.. but love and friendship  in marriage too,, are subject  to circumstantial changes..
Arjun knows that Zoya is a person who stands by the truth and he knows that she will want to correct the wrong done to Yash and his family even if it crushes her heart.  I think Arjun is hoping she will proceed so that his high handed father, will be taken down a notch.
yes that is correct. Harsh had his motives.. he wanted to save his son.. what Zoya is up against is  coming to terms with why Yash left her
Zoya and Adi have learned how to be a friends with each other, coming to each other's rescue.  Like any friendship, there are ups and downs which they have experienced in abundance even before the connection they have was given a name.  If first they become friends, the love they will eventually find will be rewarded.  They will be to each other what they couldn't be for their spouses.
their love is looking out for each other, covering each  others  backs
I intended to just respond to your thoughts but I might have branched a little !!!
loved you sharing  your thoughts..  I think we all are pretty shook up  by  this track.. was busy watching FIFA..  so haven't watched today's episode..   much love Hammie

Prriyam thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Loved how you dedicated the prelude, to one of the main characters since day1 of BP - the diary; sometime in hiding, sometime moving from one hand to other - the diary which is a holder of some secrets that Pooja spoke at lengths about everyone has secrets' and was unwilling to share with Adi, is now more or less read and revealed to all who she wud've expected not to! Such is the strangeness! Am sure this was not the fate that Pooha imagined for this diary.

And yes, it feels so one sided - no blames there; as it reflects opinion of thoe one who writes! Something that bothers me is, the two morally high - Arjun and Zoya are the ones who know Aditya's nature, who are getting blinded by the play of words, never once thinking of the other side of the story. Strange.

Hope the difficult journey has a soothing destination!