Ishq Di Baajiyaan - Soorma | Shankar Ehsaan Loy | Gulzar

Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC-RPSCZHvU[/YOUTUBE] Edited by Angel-likeDevil - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WhosTheFool thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh my god, ALD!
Just today I heard this song on the radio for the first time and liked it at the very first instant. Could not get which movie was it from. Thanks for posting this. What synchronicity. 

I like Diljit's voice in such songs. I guess this song will also go into one of the fav list. The other being Ikk kudi from udta Punjab and Sahiba from Phillauri. 

Originally posted by: DejaPoo

Oh my god, ALD!

Just today I heard this song on the radio for the first time and liked it at the very first instant. Could not get which movie was it from. Thanks for posting this. What synchronicity. 

I like Diljit's voice in such songs. I guess this song will also go into one of the fav list. The other being Ikk kudi from udta Punjab and Sahiba from Phillauri. 

oh wow Deja! *high fives* :D

I listened to this the first time too, just before posting it here.. it seems we were meant to meet on this thread today tehe πŸ˜³

Haina.. perhaps a rare pleasant voice today in BW.. I like him in songs like Proper Patola too :p
WhosTheFool thumbnail
^ High five! 
Serendipity. :D

Yes, there is something very earthy/rustic/raw about his voice, which works beautifully with such songs. Also has the right amount of softness. Haven't heard proper patola. 

I did happen to hear some swag waala recent song of his, I don't remember that though. It was a hit probably, but somehow did not like it. I think it was high end something. 

Edit - I think it was not high end but El sueno. But did not quite like both of these much.
Edited by DejaPoo - 5 years ago

^ High five! 

Yes, there is something very earthy/rustic/raw about his voice, which works beautifully with such songs. Also has the right amount of softness. Haven't heard proper patola. 

I did happen to hear some swag waala recent song of his, I don't remember that though. It was a hit probably, but somehow did not like it. I think it was high end something. 

Yes yes πŸ˜ƒ This is Proper Patola, I remember when i first heard it, I was obsessed with it.. just because of the way he sings β˜ΊοΈ here listen to it and tell me what you think :) 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVhmynWOPoM[/YOUTUBE]
^^excuse my language Deja, I'm sleepy and listening to music at the same time..
I guess I should sleep, see you.. Goodnight πŸ˜ƒ

^ High five! 

Edit - I think it was not high end but El sueno. But did not quite like both of these much.

will listen to these tomorrow.. 
WhosTheFool thumbnail
^ Ok heard this song. The song and his voice here has a nice groove to it, and beats are also nice. However I did not like this song much. Not my kind of scene. 

There are very few of these 'swagger' type songs that actually interest me. One of them being Rani of Guru Randhawa. That song I love! But I checked out some other songs of his, and those did not impress me much. 

Oh AlD, Elisha David's Safe has become one of my very favs! I think I have heard it in the bgs of quite a few movies. That song helps me center sometimes. It has such uplifting notes. Can't thank you enough for introducing me to it. 

Edit - Ditto for Around the moon also! I like it so much, I could cry. 

^ Ok heard this song. The song and his voice here has a nice groove to it, and beats are also nice. However I did not like this song much. Not my kind of scene. 

There are very few of these 'swagger' type songs that actually interest me. One of them being Rani of Guru Randhawa. That song I love! But I checked out some other songs of his, and those did not impress me much. 

Oh AlD, Elisha David's Safe has become one of my very favs! I think I have heard it in the bgs of quite a few movies. That song helps me center sometimes. It has such uplifting notes. Can't thank you enough for introducing me to it. 

Edit - Ditto for Around the moon also! I like it so much, I could cry. 

Hmm, I don't like Proper Patola for music, but only for his voice/singing :p

Haven't listened to Rani by Guru Randhawa.. will check it out.. I'm mostly the same as you when it comes to those hip-hoppy songs, will have a passing fascination or interest if I do like them, there might be exceptions though πŸ˜ƒ

..aww I'm glad Deja, don't say thanks :D 

Same, I thought it was just me! I also feel I've heard 'Safe' in some movies, but can't really point which one.. 

WhosTheFool thumbnail
^
Hey this is that Rani song. I think you might have heard it.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlvbDjksdCg[/YOUTUBE]

Same/ :D

I know that music is used in the movie 'Where the wild things are', however this is not where I'm recollecting it from. I think it might be 'The holiday'. I'll check the music track of that movie and see. 

Edit - Hey what's the idea behind your DP?