Life is not black or white it is grey

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Life is not black and white. It is grey. It is one thing to understand your mistake in a relation, but another thing to absolve other of all responsibility. Similarly it is not right to walk past your mistakes and put all the blame of failure on your partner alone. 

Here Zoya has accepted she is bad wife and wants Adi to accept he is a bad husband. Well telling you have problems is fine, but because you were not a friend your husband got licence to EMA is another thing. Similarly lack of romance in a relation makes it dry, but that is not the justification to seek it outside.

The problem of Pooja's diary is play of words. The pain of loneliness that diary captures makes anyone sympathize with her. Just like Arjun who calls it Saccha pyaar. And once Zoya reads it, she also wants to shout out aloud Poosh was in some sacred relation behind their partners back. 

The victimization the diary brings to Pooja and Yash is the real grey of the story. Where the real victims feel they are criminals and the ones who broke trust are calls themselves victims. To be frank it is the reality of society also. Just go to any court where human right activists argue for the rights of rapists and murderers where the very same people neither gave dignity of life or rights to their victims. 

Zoya has decided she will fight the battle and nothing would stop her. She will fight it for herself and not for anyone else. She is taking this step the third time ignoring Wasim's warnings. First and second time she was at the receiving end of her actions. She was cheated and her role as wife was questioned.Third time who is going to be at the receiving end of her stubborness to see everything in white. The price of completely ignoring the practical aspect of her so called truth. I would like to see that.

Second is Arjun who says he is always with truth. But does he knows what truth is. Can he see truth, can he feel truth, can he hear truth, can he smell truth. In short can he understand the truth with his five senses if truth comes in front of him. Answer is no. Everyone wants to be with truth, but none knows how to recognize truth if it comes in front of you. First learn how to identify truth then you can say whether you want to stand by it or miles away from it. 

Now Adi. He is putting all blame on Pooja unwilling to see where he went wrong. Now how will he know what Pooja went through. A life where she had a friend but not a romantic partner which a marriage needed. Somewhere it feels like Adija didnt even had a proper hus-wife relation too. Adi's job as pilot would have aggravated the situation as long haul flights would have left him tired and when he is at home he would just prefer to take rest than spend some quality time with his wifey satisfying her needs. 

But neither Pooja communicated the problem to Adi nor Yash communicated it to Zoya. For him Zoya was delicate, realities of life would break her. For Adi Zoya was delicate but not weak and she can withstand realities of life. 

EMA cannot be justified and if Zoya is trying to put that idea in Adi's head then what she is going to get might be shock of her life. Adi also cannot say he was not at fault. He is also going to learn some life lesson for this attitude of his. 

I only have one thing to tell Zoya. She wants to prove Poosh wanted to live and not die. Just remember whether she wants to live or not. Because if she dies along with that the man who held her hand will also move to darkness. Whatever happened to Yash was not Zoya's mistake though she feels morally responsible for it. But whatever that is going to happen to Adi, Zoya is going to be hundred percent responsible for it. He told it right. I always strike from front and when I do that nothing will remain. Fight the battle out Zoya. The shock of your life is awaiting you. And that is going to be your real test. Real fire test. And that is going to be your path crossing with Pooja. Where you will learn how to traverse the greys of life.

PS: Does Adi saw the diary. I saw Adi's eyes going down for a fleeting second and then he remained silent enjoying the pampering.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princy48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
was waiting for ur post shruthi😆

unres...

Gr8 post dear👏.. u hav put all the points in right place..!!

that was an amazing episode ...i loved it on a contrary...yeah exactly as u said everyone has their own perspectives...pooja ..she wrote her diary with her own passion,her preferences n views..wat she felt was put there...for her the loss of romance ..made her life dry n her search for the desires ended in yash ..!! thats all there ends the matter ..i dont object it wen zoya says it "paak" ...for a gal lyk zoya ..lyk yash was addressing her ...the delicate...the "far from the real world" person ..only thing she sees is "love", "dedication"...but she needs to get the taste of her own medicine now..she needs to be given a reality check how the real world works, sees an EMA here...i say that its her own perspective of seeing the lost love being found by a gal..but for her n world it is not such ..

n Adi being much aware of an EMA (which shattered his family at a tym)...wont..cant accept n will never accept it ..he shd'nt accept it ...n here he gets the shocker of his lyf once again..in his own marital lyf..which is gonna be unbearable (can we expect a nice contentful cry from Adi after knowing this😭)..for him to accept n walk thru this is nearly impossible but strangely he hav to...

so finally here they are once again fighting on wats right n wats not...we cnt say zoya to be fully wrong here nor aditya ...by doing this she gonna get the biggest pain of her lyf , bcoz of her stubbornness... wer adi gonna suffer in this ...but i'm interested in seeing Adi's move now..

Let her prove wat she wants to...let him make a move ..his last dialogue "na chura bachega na haath ...na niyat.."..the niyat of reopening the case??..y do i feel ki yeh case open hone se pehle hi we get to see so much😲..that case gonna get underlyd once again..!!(i dont talk about it this earlier )

well..about ur P.S, yeah i sooo feel ki aditya saw the diary😛 shatir hai bahut aur tez aankhen hai uske😉..hope he reads the diary too...so we cn get to see his perspective as well..!!...how interesting it will be..!!

once agin ...an amazing post  n i think i messed my opinion by blabbering so much😆
Edited by princy48 - 5 years ago
Tanvig_02 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Exactly same thought

I think that what CVs want to show that Zoya and Aditya are two extreme view point...

No relationship can be "PAAK" if it's breaking others heart and no relationship can break only by one partner

Dragonfly88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I was waiting for your post too, its lika a light in a sea of negativity 😆

The episode actually gave me bepannah vibes today. Your analysis is quite balanced actually. Yes Zoya and Adi are both in for a shock. Both are actually in stuck with their own Zid. In the end they both will go to two extremes which will break both of them apart then they willl be together.

Even I feel Adi saw the diary 😲

Edited by Dragonfly88 - 5 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
@tanvig Zoya take up everything and Adi owns nothing. But that is not life. Nothing and everything will take you to death. It's the something that keeps life on this planet. 
HC_Rabia thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome post Shruti
You point it out correct I think adi read diary and even in too spoiler it indicates that arjun finds Pooja diary in adi room 
I feel so he had actually read the diary and that is the reason his eyes was so firece 

geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rabialuvsadiya

Awesome post Shruti

You point it out correct I think adi read diary and even in too spoiler it indicates that arjun finds Pooja diary in adi room 
I feel so he had actually read the diary and that is the reason his eyes was so firece 

kaunsa spoiler??😲
VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I feel even Arjun had an affair with Pooja😆 & now wants to have one with Zoya (saath mein Noor muft...muft...) considering the way he sides every random or not so random chick but his own brother Adi in the garb of being "Sachai ka devta"🥱
shruthiravi thumbnail
@Rabia I would be happy if he had read the diary and not fallen for those sugar coated words. Because truth has to be shown, mirror has to be shown for those who claim EMA is saccha pyyar.  
pollywarn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Adi saw the diary am 100 percent sure..
I loved the analysis but i still beleieve the makers could have handled it way better.

Lifw is grey but nothing can be justified without proper communication. 
Am against EMA and the way zoya is being portrayed. 

However i still beleive that Adi and zoya are meant to be together but to handle their story there can be bettwr ways that glorifying things which are wrong