I gotta say this about surbhi jyoti

durga33 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Surbhi is doing a fantastic job as a naagin. She look so beautiful and mesmerizing. It's great to see the transition of innocent Bela to a Naagmani. Her acting as the naagin was great. It wasn't overacting but natural. I saw couple episodes of Mouni and although Mouni is a great person in my opinion she CANNOT act. Ada was doing a great job. However in this season both Anita and Surbhi are doing great. I believe they shouldn't be compared because they are playing different characters. I'm so happy to see they are great friends off screen to. I hope they don't make Vish and Bela fight over a guy and destroy their friendship. Very excited to see more of Bela as the naagmani. In the beginning Vish stole the show and now waiting to see more of Bela. In my opinion, one person doesn't make a show great it's the entire cast. I also want to see more of the male leads and their story arc.
P.S. I forgot to add; I thought Surbhi and Anita did great dancing during the tandav but I didn't like the choice of song. The show really needs to create their own tandav theme because using bollywood songs does not work at all. 
Edited by durga33 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Atlas_Shrugged thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I too am liking both Sj and Anita in their roles. Loved her transformation from docile Bela to a furious yet in-control naagin, with the attitude of a queen. 
The fight scenes could be improved and dance scenes completely done away with. BOth of Bela and Vish had to make a lot of effort in picking and kicking Rehaan. 
CallmeCel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Man, I really agree with the Mouni Roy part along with everything else which you said. That's my opinion too. I really felt like MR couldn't really ...act. but that's my opinion. No backlash please.
_Lavender_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I so agree with u...They r doing great in there respective roles Bela just like a queen showed poise, pain and contentment yet fierce to take revenge and vish as her follower determined to fulfil her queen come friend wish
Its not necessary to let the other down to praise another!
Surbhizoya thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Sj is superb actress. She is beautiful and talented. I love her as Bela and naagin Bela
tootyfrooty- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
jo screen presence n grace mouni had that surbhi lakes ,also mouni has great figure so naagin outfit used to look beautiful on her but surbhi dont have nice figure so that white naagin outfit dont look that beautiful,her figure is not up to the mark ,mouni used to look devine on naagin outfit ,surbhi looks very bad from backside.

i m very impress with anita, she is way better in acting n looks compare to surbhi.
Sjholic thumbnail
yes i agree sj lookin fab in naagin i was never her fan strted watchin naagin3 n agree wid mouni i felt she culd not act n if ur playin a role of naagin doesnt mean u need u maintain size zero deir was no size zero trend back den if we see srideviji she had a hourglass figure im not comparin srideviji here its just an example
sha_rocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think everyone is doing justice to there roles whether it was moni roy & ada Khan...and now surbhi jyoti & anita ...dont forget there was time when people were fan of MR and Ada...i am not baised to anyone but just Bec we r getting a new story doesn't make the efforts go waste for last 2 season...So we should appreciate Every one efforts ...
I cannot deny this fact that after next few episodes the story will be there when Vish will feel for mahir...so know attachments to any characters moral of the story 

No offense

From 
Gangutai confessions
Edited by sha_rocks - 5 years ago
Surbhiholic55 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah Surbhi is fab as Naagrani. Loved her...she is looking absolutely stunning in Naagin outfit and about mouni , I find her acting average but she was great as Naagin no doubt.