Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mimarain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
hi my name is marium, i am 27,i am from Califorina u.s and i love manoj/tina and also a great fan of their on screen jodi πŸ˜› nickname is mim
kabi thumbnail
hi!! My name is kopila.I'm 15 years old.I am from Belgium, leuven.i m also a big fan of manoj-tina jodi!! πŸ˜ƒ
KAgirl thumbnail
<3Hi, I'm Gaggan, and i luv, luv,luv, luv,luv, luv,luv, luv,luv, luv,luv, luv,luv, luv,luv, luv,luv, luv,luv, luv,luv, luv,luv, luv,luv, luv,luv, luv,luv, luv,luv, luv,luv, luv,luv, luv,luv, luv,luv, luv,luv, luv,luv, luv,luv, luv,luv, luv,luv, luv,luv, luv,luv, luv,luv, luv,luv, luv,luv, luv,luv, luv,luv, luv,luv, luv,luv, luv,luv, luv,luv, luv,luv, luv,luv, luv,luv, luv,luv, luv,luv, luv,luv, luv,luv, luv,luv, luv,luv, luv,luv, luv,luv, luv,luv, luv,luv, luv,luv, luv,luv, luv,luv, luv,luv, luv,luv, luv,luv, luv,luv, luv,luv, luv,luv, luv,luv, luv,luv, luv,luv, luv,luv, luv,luv, luv,luv, luv, MANOJ AND TINA!!!!!!!!!!!!<3 oh yeh, i'm 13 almosts 14Edited by KAgirl - 17 years ago
kvashishat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
ok this is tina from canada and i am 17 years old. well i think i am the biggest fan of this rocking jodi that's why i always write fanfics on them and make siggies. πŸ˜† nice to meet ya all . cant wait to see another episode
Sany_baby06 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey evryone!! my name's sania. im 15. i live in canada =D and i adoreeeee Manoj and Tina!!!!!! I luv them toooo tooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ‘
spring92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hi, i am saloni and i am a HUGE HUGE HUGE fan of manoj-tina and prem-mukti. i love them!!!!!!!!
pm rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hi, i am janki i am 14. #1 fan of manoj and tina!!!!!! manoj and tina rocks!!!!
crazymystery thumbnail
Hey guys, I am Nitisha and i am 14. I think MT have such great chemistry we all have to just love them 😳
sweet_b thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hello, im Natasha..im 15 πŸ˜ƒ ...i lovee the showw 😳

hopee to have a great timee with you guys 😳
act12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
sup guys......
me no english........ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
just kiddin πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
i m jiya.......i m cute and adorable(people call me that)
i m actually 15 right now.........
i love to be ur friends and i love the couple of MT.
πŸ˜‰they are they sre the best πŸ˜‰
😳 i became a big fan after watchin kzk.......
love 'em 😳 😳 😳