She didnn't know he was drug addict she does not know he is alcohlic

Apple_Amber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Suwarna aka Parul  in her negative avatar is doing a great job.
I like her since Bidaai.  Love her acting and find her pretty and not to  forget a great dancer..

Coming to her character since the leap started she has been boasting of Taking care of Karthik (by making him lifeless in her caged castle)

The other day she was preaching Surekha for the safety of Lav Kush and said like 'once bitten twice shy.

Well the reality is just the opposite. Being a mother she could not see Shubham's  state when he used to take Drugs and he met a tragic end which she very conveniently blamed  on Niara.

But now Karthik has turned alcoholic doe she even know? Twice bitten not shy once! 

I think Keerti and Manish would act to give Suwrana opportunity to take care of Lav kush (around Dusshera)  and they would land up in trouble and then they would act to blame it on Suwrana. 

She was shocked when she got to know that Karthik is going to Mumbai as she does not want him to ever know that what happened with Niara when she was waiting for him on Terrace. Because if it happens her revenge would  be incomplete.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
If she brings that girl near kartik the swear words that i will swing at her character wont be pretty 
She is okie now to me ignoring those aunties jumping on the remarriage train
And if that mendak thinks of remarrying
I want him to bring shame to his family by being drunk openly to them lol

Suvarna is suffocating kartik. Even if he wanted Naira back he cannot even think of forgiving her because it would hurt her. 
She maybe happy breathing down his neck phoning him every hour worried about him all the time. But how is it that she cannot notice how depressed he is. It is so damn obvious he can barely eat or sleep. His eyes are always blood shot. He screams at people all the time. 
How can she not realize that her love for him is breaking him. 
rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Suvarna won't change till she is forced to do so. That will only happen when Karthik learns the truth and eventually confronts his mother. She chooses to see only what suits her needs.

I want to know didn't anyone else in the Goenka household not realize he is an alcoholic? Is the whole Goenka family not aware of Naira's accident. Was only Suvarna informed about that? This is not clear to me.

Is Naira the first to realize he has a drinking problem? I find that hard to believe. Did everyone just turn a blind eye to his problems? Edited by rose2015 - 5 years ago
AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Momo said in an interview no goenka knows about naira's accident
vellainsaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
IF Swarna was at all a good mother.. she wouldn't have left Shubham alone.. she was suffering from mahaanta syndrome, only when Kartik accepted her and Shubham died .. she decided to become Mother India. 
Henriette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
everyone knew there was something up with shubham but they all chose to turn a blind eye... and now that he overdosed and found out naira knew they blamed her for it.. but now if something were to happen to kartik and now that naira doesnt live with them who are they going to blame for that? obviously naira because now their reasoning will be she didnt trust kartik and whatever other nonsense... they never look at each other to think maybe they are wrong somewhere... not like naira gave shubham the drugs and even now naira aint the one putting the bottle to kartiks mouth

the whole family knows that swarna is suffocating kartik but yet no one decides to stop her and are letting her do whatever she wants... swarna is choosing to ignore whats wrong with kartik or what kartik really needs because she wants to keep him away from naira... shes actually starting to show her step-motherness... she pretty much made him choose between her and naira... because at the time he was in a vulnerable state learning about his brothers drug addiction and wasnt ready to listen naira... so swarna took the opportunity to poison his pretty little head 😆
Edited by Henriette - 5 years ago
CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The only time I liked her performance was during Shubham's death track...she was really good...otherwise I find her acting over the top beside that her character's portrayal wasn't also convincing...these days still find her better only when her dialogues aren't repetitive and she is not crying with her same expressions (my POV)...I personally like Swati Chitnis Ma'm and Shilpa as supporting characters...would have said same if she hadn't turned vamp...
Apple_Amber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rose2015

Suvarna won't change till she is forced to do so. That will only happen when Karthik learns the truth and eventually confronts his mother. She chooses to see only what suits her needs.

I want to know didn't anyone else in the Goenka household not realize he is an alcoholic? Is the whole Goenka family not aware of Naira's accident. Was only Suvarna informed about that? This is not clear to me.

Is Naira the first to realize he has a drinking problem? I find that hard to believe. Did everyone just turn a blind eye to his problems?

Only Suwarna knew it. 
And I guess Niara expected she would tell it to Karthik.
But she was hurt when she did not and on the contrary manipulated Karthik that Niara didn't wait for you and left you after  quarreling with me. But  Niara somehow hold herself hoping that Karthik would calm down and she will get to explain herself. When he did not turn up she herself went with Natik only to get  thrown away by Karthik himself.

She felt betrayed by both Suwarna and Karthik more by Krathik and left.
She didn't tell Karthik till last for she did not want any tension between Mother and Son and  coz she was don with him as he did hurt her  a lot.. Or may  be she felt Suwrana needs him more this time and  he will anyway return to her soon but that never happened. 
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Apple_Amber

Suwarna aka Parul  in her negative avatar is doing a great job.

I like her since Bidaai.  Love her acting and find her pretty and not to  forget a great dancer..

Coming to her character since the leap started she has been boasting of Taking care of Karthik (by making him lifeless in her caged castle)

The other day she was preaching Surekha for the safety of Lav Kush and said like 'once bitten twice shy.

Well the reality is just the opposite. Being a mother she could not see Shubham's  state when he used to take Drugs and he met a tragic end which she very conveniently blamed  on Niara.

But now Karthik has turned alcoholic doe she even know? Twice bitten not shy once! 

I think Keerti and Manish would act to give Suwrana opportunity to take care of Lav kush (around Dusshera)  and they would land up in trouble and then they would act to blame it on Suwrana. 

She was shocked when she got to know that Karthik is going to Mumbai as she does not want him to ever know that what happened with Niara when she was waiting for him on Terrace. Because if it happens her revenge would  be incomplete.

👏👏👏
completely agree

So very conveniently things get changed as per character