Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Interaction session with the guests..

They were introduced as hardcore BB fans.. Mostly mokka questions with their mokka answers only..

Ellaarukkum avanga enna nickname vachirukkaanga nu he asked.. I don't even remember what they said..

Q: Whom do you think will win?
Sedhu: Danny.. he is playing good.. has more chances to win

Q: Whom do you want to be eliminated?
Mahesh: I want Balaji to be evicted along with Nithya.. rendu perum serndhu vandhaa nallaa irukkum.. VijayTV have given them nice opportunity 😲

Q: What about you entering BB house?
Sedhu: My wife and son already told me to go and that they'll watch him on TV daily nu..
Mahesh: Naan ponaa seekkiramaave evict aagi vandhiduven..

Hotstar stopped in between while watching this clip. I tried it few times, then left it.. ivangala paakkuradhu APP ke pudikkala nu.. 😛 Actually it wasn't that much interesting.. chummaa they were kalaachifying everyone.. Ananth Sir and Balaji ya.. as they are VijayTV products..
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Thanks for d update Ramya ...Bhalajie appadi panradhanu kamichangala ? Illa na miss pannanum theriyala 
Nalla vela na paakala enaku idly sapdura aasaiya poirukum🤢

I dislike Mahesh ...But he is right about himself ...He ll be first person to get evicted ðŸ˜†

ramyvijay thumbnail
Watched those remaining few mins.. nallavelai those 2 left soon..

back to the programme..

# ATM - Any Time Massage

Vaishnavi massaging everyone is shown in bits.. They talk about how her massaging lead to a fight during the water tank task.. Yashika spoke in English while she was massaging Shariq.. Balaji made this as issue na.. that was shown.. Even after settling this, she again went to do massage 🤣

# Adhu veru.. Idhu veru

It's regarding different things shown in promos and episodes.. Promo la they showed Yashika crying for love breakup talk but in actual she was crying remembering her parents.. Promo editors panra velai pathi they were commenting..

# Valaiyil Sikkiyathu..

Found on Net.. Few memes related to BB were shown.. some were from Bigg Boss Bhajanaigal page..like the ones of 90s couples, 2000s couples and singles nu..
ramyvijay thumbnail
Episode 4

Guest: BB1 contestant - Ganesh Venkatram

Actually I forgot what all to update now as it's been 3 days I watched it 😛.. But I'd say you'll find this segment quite funny if you watch yourselves.. So whoever have access to hotstar do watch it.. 😊

Previous week's police thirudan task's fights were edited in a fun manner..

Now coming to interaction with Ganesh.. Here you go.. I've updated what all I remember..

Q: Match the BB1 contestants with BB2 contestants..
A: Not everyone can be matched.. I'd say few..
     Bharani - Sendrayan
     Snehan - Ananth (in some qualities)
     Gayathri - (he told some name.. I forgot)
      Julie - No replacement for her 😉

Q: Oviya went inside on the first day and said 'ungala paarthaa paavamaa irukku' nu while she came out... what you have to say if you go meet them?
A: I'd ask them to be themselves

Q: Whom do you think will be in finals stage?
A: Janani, Riythvika and another girl.. must be Ramya..    They are playing subtle now and have chance of moving forward..

Q: Who's your favourite among this year contestant?
A: Sendrayan. like his innocence

Q: What kurumpadam do you wanna see?
A: Ponnambalam said something happened nu.. adhu pottaa naamalum paakkalaam 😲 but then he himself added it's a family show so no chance nu..

If anyone else have watched and find that I missed anything important or if you remember more than this, do update it for others...

Thanks everyone for reading 😳
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Thanks for updates Ramya ðŸ¤—
Ll try to watch d segment :D

Paperboat thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Ramya ðŸ¤—
Will definitely watch this one ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜†
ramyvijay thumbnail
Forgot to add... Extended portion interaction session of the Kadaikutti Singam team with HMs on the nicknames is shown..   

few things missed from epi is also present here and there..

Mahat directly asked Soori, "velila peru onnum kettu poyidala la? " as soon as they entered.. (in the garden area)
Soori replied, "inimel kettu poga enna irukku? " 😆

maybe only after this he would've pulled him aside to the washarea to get to know more abt it, which was shown in the main epi..
ramyvijay thumbnail
EPISODE 5 - Guest: BB1 contestant Harathi

As usual, this episode of BBFU is also fun filled with the best moments from the past week..

Rio and Andrews introduce themselves as students (belt vacha pant) matching with the LB task of the week..

# They comment on PB in school uniform and that we escaped seeing Ananth ji as student nu 😛

# Clippings of Vaishnavi being unhygienic is shown.. some are really disgusting.. she vazhichi saappttufied the cooker remainings.. Balaji commented like 'aamaa ivanga periya Krishnar.. vennai ya vazhichu saappidudhu'

they also showed that pesanjifying curd rice with her band-aid finger.. yuck 🤢

# Harathi entry..   must watch.. she pirichi menjified each and every contestant like us.. she talks about Nithya's eviction was fair , Mahat's leelaigal, A gang trying Oviya-Aarav story, Sendu, Mumtaz being her real self, she should stop her motherly act with Shariq etc..

I would suggest you guys to watch it rather than me explaining.. idhu varaikkum vandhadhula this one is adhiradi with Harathi's nethiyadi answers 😃

# New Segment - Nallavaraa Kettavaraa
    Starting this week, they've planned to show each contestant's journey every week portraying both their good and bad qualities.. This week it's Mumtaz.. few clippings of her from first week was shown..
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Thanks for d update Ramya :D
ramyvijay thumbnail
^ forgot to mention..   

there was mention of our great chef in the first segment.. that vengaayathukke azhugai varra moment and Vaish's lesson to the chef Janu as how to uruvify karuveppilai from the kothu and how fast she learned it nu.. 😆

- there were clippings of the students performance for the songs on the stage.. but with different bgm.. with 'ennamaa' Raamar's voice