Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paperboat thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Thanks Ramya :)
Aww Snake is still bitter over the fact that Aarav won πŸ˜› it seems from your update they managed to piss him off... will watch it just to see him fume over not winning question..
Edited by Paperboat.. - 5 years ago
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Paperboat..

Aww Snake is still bitter over the fact that Aarav wonπŸ˜›it seems from your update they managed to piss him off... will watch it just to see him fume over not winning question..

yes.. do watch it.. It's around 22 mins with Snake's part less than 10 mins only... he was funny πŸ˜† Rio nallaa kalaachified him 🀣
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks RamyaπŸ˜ƒ
Manushan🀣...thiripi podungo pa BB viteela...romba nalla manushan vendi varum veetila...πŸ˜†
ramyvijay thumbnail
Yet another episode of Fun Unlimited has been published today with weekly review by Rio and Andrews

Episode 2 - Highlights

# Samsaram Adhu Minsaram - Nithya Balaji clips were shown with her ordering him the work calling him thambi.. thambi.. πŸ˜†

# Hotty Naughty - Aish-Yash duo's crazy acts again, with their sexy dance moves

# Manmadhan Mahat - Him inbetween Aish and Yash in the bed is compared with 'Aayirathil Oruvan' Karthi having Andrea and Reema Sen on his sides.. Clip of him saying 'friends ah irukkuradhu thappaa' to Ponnambalam and cut to next scene him asking Yashika 'kalyanam pannikkalaamaa?'

# few funny moments from the week's task were shown

# Mamathi 'Sorry' - Her singing during the entertainment task is shown along with other's reaction to it..

Guest:

This week, it's Gayathri Raguram from BB1..   Interview details in next post..
ramyvijay thumbnail
They welcome her with introduction as choreographer and came out as singer and famous for the song 'thirundhaadha ullangal irundhenna laabam.. laabam. '

Q: life after Bigg Boss
A: did a show in VijayTV and then back to my work in movies..

Q: About BB2 contestants
A: I knew many ppl who are inside now, some are my friends.. knew Janani, worked with her.. Mahat is a good friend..

Q: This time there is a jail arrangement.. If it had been in the first season, who would've gone there first?
A: Me.. or Julie

Q: Who would've been there many times?
A: Julie.. and says paavam andha ponnu..

Q: This time we hear many bad words.. who spoke bad words most in your season?
A: Naane.. and sings.. adhu naane.. andha heroine naane..

Q: Apart from you who else spoke bad words and wasn't shown
A: Everyone

Q: This time we telecast morning and midnight masala straight from the house unedited.. last season la irundhirundhaa eppadi irundhirukkum?
A: (forgot what she said)

Q: If you get chance to go inside BB house this time as well.. what will be your plans?
A: Can't plan anything.. maybe I'll be cautious as by now we know what all will be shown..

Q: which is your favourite place in BB house?
A: my kitchen

Q: Whom do you think will trigger others in this season? We have someone in mind.. let's see if it matches..
A: Vaishnavi.. she may not be like that in real or have had more entertainment outside.. since there is no other go here, maybe she does this..

Q: Like you and Shakthi, whom do you think will have friendship this season?
A: Mahat and Janani.. they already know each other..

Q: Is Mahat like this always? you being his friend will be knowing..
A: No.. he is doing it here for fun.. or else he would've acted like he is good.. thappu nu therinje panradhai naama eppadi thappu solradhu.. 😲

Q: Whom do you think will win this season?
A: Riythvika.. I'm liking her play and way of dealing things with much patience which I don't posses..

Mostly she was self damaging herself and usual perumai pattufying for unnecessary things..

That's all I remember friends..
ramyvijay thumbnail
^ Just remembered one thing..

It seems Ramya NSK is Gayathri's classmate.. she also said Ramya is younger than her and since I missed my studies during acting, I re-joined after 3 years gap nu..
Paperboat thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow she is still on self destruction mode.. Indha seasonlayum yaarayum vittu vekala ellaraiyum theriyum Gayathriku..πŸ˜† 
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Thanks for d update Ramya ...
Hope she is not ruining  their winning chances πŸ˜†
coffeebuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I need to keep posting this for every update of yours Ramya! πŸ˜†πŸ€—

Originally posted by: .Starbucks.

Thank you so much for all the updates, Ramya! β€οΈ I don't know how you manage to do all this, you're the very same responsible Ramya I've always known. You're awesome. πŸ€—

Wow wow wow, what a selection of guests πŸ˜› I saw Snehan in SS and I can tell that he's still in the self-praising mode. Gaya3 also pola. I mean as if they were going to change their innate nature after a show πŸ˜† Next'uh yaaru, Julie or Trigger ah πŸ˜†
Edited by .Starbucks. - 5 years ago
ramyvijay thumbnail
Episode 3 - Highlights

# Silly Children

Balaji thodachifying the idli plates in his bum, Ananth ji noticing it and sending Sendu first to tell him and then Vaish next.. This whole thing shown in funny manner with so many cuts and background sounds..   Idhu periya issue aagi they were fighting naa, appo Ananth said this word, 'silly children'

# Mumtaz's secret task

A small recap of what all she did to bring the watch level below 1200.. This also was shown with funny cuts..

This week's guests.. No.. It's not ex-contestants this time.. It's VijayTV aatkal.. Erode Mahesh & Mimicry Sedhu