Samaina SS : The Bet Reversal (ON Hold) *Note on Pg 26

A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Samaina SS : The Bet Reversal

Okayy, mostly we have seen role reversals, in here it's more of both a role reversal and a bet reversal! 

A thought lingered in my mind yesterday night, what if Naina had placed a bet and not Sameer? I know it's too out of character for her to do that but then I started thinking what could be the circumstances for her to take such a drastic step!

And I came up with this, I am very apprehensive about this, so starting with a prologue, if you guys like it, will continue :)

Prologue

Naina rushed through the corridor with Swati tugging close behind her, she was heartbroken after what had transpired today, she had never expected Sameer would choose Kamya over her.

"Naina, sun toh yaar!" Swati ran behind, she very well knew how much Naina loved Sameer but somehow he being the stud of the school never cared for her.

Paying no heed to her best friend's cries, Naina pushed through, she had to leave it behind her now, she had to forget Sameer as a gush of wind that wrecked havoc in her life, how hard would it be?

She was walking ahead taking angry strides when her way was blocked by her, Kamya!

"Tu chale ja yahan se kamya please. Mujhe koi baat nahi karni abhi!" Naina pleaded, gritting her teeth, trying her best to act cordial.

Kamya started to laugh in a wicked manner, Naina looked away all this while, she was so not in the mood for mocking right now.

"Sameer chahiye tha tujhe? Pyaar karti hai na usse?" Kamya questioned in a cocky tone, leaving Naina shocked and flustered.

All her anger lay forgotten, how had this secret come out in front of her, she had caged it in her heart, keeping it safe.

Seeing Naina's surprise, Kamya continued, "Teri shakal par dikhta hai Naina Agarwal."

Now Naina was all confused, she couldn't stand hearing Kamya make fun of her feelings, it wasn't her place to do so. She headed out to leave when her voice stopped her still in her tracks.

"Tujhe kya lagta hai, wo tujhse pyaar karega? Behenji, studious aur ek below-average looking ladki se?" Kamya insulted her, Naina couldn't stop her tears from running through.

Her insecurities about herself were surfacing again when she heard Swati reply in disgust, "Haan karega. Tumse toh bahut achi hai Naina. Smart, intelligent aur bahut sundar."

Naina held Swati's hand and with her eyes asked her to keep quiet and leave from the place, she felt as if her heart would give up now.

She had taken a few steps when Kamya's next words made her breath hitch in her throat, she had no idea then that these words would pave her life further.

"Toh laga lo bet!" Kamya responded casually, as if this was the most logical solution.

Both Swati and Naina twirled around, now facing Kamya, they had a confused look on their faces. Naina asked, "Shart? Kaisi shart?" 

Kamya walked closer to her, staring into her eyes with envy, she stated, "Haan, 3 months deti hun main tujhe. Make Sameer Maheshwari fall in love with you."

Naina gasped in disbelief, she couldn't believe her ears. She was about to deny and head back home when Swati answered on her behalf, "Theek hai. Lagi shart." 

Looking across her, Naina's eyes were as wide as saucers, Swati was not the one to decide this for her, she nudged her but Swati stopped her from talking, showing her palm.

"Okay then. Agar tu jeeti, toh Sameer tera, main beech mein kabhi nahi aaungi aur agar tu haari, toh I'll show you. Sameer ko teri aankhon ke saamne se cheen kar le jaungi." Kamya flicked her hair and walked off with a confidence emanating from her, she was certain of the result. 

Naina couldn't process what all happened in the last few minutes right before her eyes, she was cursing herself how she had let it happen. 

Her anger overpowered her and she roared, "Swati tera dimaag kharab hai? Ye kya kara tune? Bet, shart? Main aisa nahi kar sakti."

Swati sighed and made her sit down on a bench nearby, "Naina, woh tere baare mein itni bakwas kar rahi thi, main nahi sun saki. Aur rahi baat iss bet ki, toh isse do fayde bhi honge."

Although Swati was trying to explain, Naina couldn't help but fidget with her dress. This was not the Naina she knew, this was wrong on so many levels.

"Tu Sameer se kitna pyaar karti hai. Tujhe woh mil jayega, ye bet toh ek bahana hai, Kamya ka muh band karne ke liye. Tu bas Sameer ko apna banane ka soch, isko bhul ja." Swati said closing the matter.

But seldom did she know, Naina couldn't close it from her mind. Her mind and heart were in major conflict. 

Heart spoke, "Naina ye bilkul galat hai. Ye dhoka hai, Sameer ye deserve nahi karta."

Mind countered, "Ye itna bhi galat nahi hai. Sameer ko tu kitna chahti hai, tujhe wo mil jayega, phir use samjha lena!" 

In this war between mind and heart what would Naina choose? 

-----------------------------

Okay this prologue became too long  😆
Do let me know your views even if it's criticism! :)

Index -:

Chapter 1 : Ek Pyaar Ka Nagma Hai - Page 8
Chapter 2 : O Mere Dil Ke Chain - Page 16
Chapter 3 : Mere Mehboob - Page 21 
Chapter 4 : Mujhse Mohabbat Ka Izhaar Karta - Page 24

Edited by A.Green - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dreamyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Different concept.. it was nyc.. pm me when u update part 1
Ankita.jaiswal thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Please continue ...can't wait ...update soon
Sona07 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Aayushi.. Nice concept dear 👍🏼
Please do continue 😊
Ishh.. thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey please do continue... its really different. I would love to read it further. 😃
MSK04 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Aayushi... I had always wondered about this kind of reverse scenario... but the thoughts were never clear in my mind...
It feels amazing to see this conceptualized in such a beautiful way. Please do continue. 😳

Although I don't believe for one single moment that Kamya would leave her alone even if she wins the bet... There's always the truth about bet, same as it was in case of Sameer... but here the difference is Naina already truly loves Sameer... So I am intrigued to know how would she go about it... and what would be the dilemmas she would face...!

Update soon!

Love,
Mou
Edited by moumita04 - 5 years ago
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Great concept ayushi...
Add me to the pm.list for further updates please 
Anmol333 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3