Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Since the show has started...people are saying that its same old cliche story..rich boy ..middle class girl... Hatred turning into love..blah blah...

I won't deny it completely.. But yeah ..after watching today's epi ..I can proudly say that its NOT SO CLICHE ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

There have been many male lead characters who are arrogant ,ruthless , workaholic, Brat , Good hearted, family oriented etc etc.. 

However, Its very rare to see Our TV Shows openly depicting Main Male Lead having One Night stands... Ritwik is not an ideal guy for a girl..he has His own flaws.. He's not perfect .. He knows that..

I appreciate how the makers have shaped up his character so chaotic yet beautiful ..so imperfect yet Perfect ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by Arjuhi_kk - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

__Anjali__ thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
In short straight out of bad boy stories
SnMkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was worried they would mellow down his playboy image in the show. Mostly that happens we see one thing in the promo but when the shows begins everything is forgotten. But thankfully Rithwik's playboy image is mantained and very succesfully maintained๐Ÿ˜‰
TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Totally agree where we see in other shows male leads are so into their bussiness even if they have gf they don't bother about them. But here ritwik is hard working loves his family...have One night stand with women at the same time he wants his company to do well. Its just he has been having that thought that a woman can  only loves a man money but palak with change that thinking of his.
ShrePreet18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
So Ritwik was with Sameera whole night and then again fresh and energetic in the morning, doing office work and making plans for Palak ๐Ÿ˜†
All rounder hai banda โค๏ธ
--deepa-- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
That's for those people who makes assumptions before watching and only hearing news.

I love the way story is moving forward 
Edited by --deepa-- - 5 years ago
Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Agree the base story may be the same but the characters are not cliche everyone has their own shades. I have started to love the show.
Humayra_Emma thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree!! Ritwik Noon's character is very different from other arrogant male lead!! Ritwik has so many shades!!